🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop arrests woman for being disorderly and gets suspended for it!

So you prefer these pavement apes-

you are a disgrace.
Video: White Texas Cop Arrests Black Mother Who Asked Police To Investigate Assault On Son | The Huffington Post

THIS is a perfect example of why I refuse to live near pavement apes. Unruly,don't teach their kids any respect or manners,foul mouthed,and violent. What the "mother" did was disorderly conduct and the same thing for the daughters as well as obstruction. He should be awarded for having to deal with such savages who have no place in a sane civilized society. He CALMLY asks a question which was legit and gets screamed and yelled at for it. Typical negro behavior of being racist and anti cop. If I was that white man who asked the kid to pick the trash up I would move to whiter pastures.

Bet that BOY learned his lesson picking on a little girl. That was fucking classic!

That was some funny shit alright!!

LOL he was very calm and CALMLY asked her a question which resorted to her screaming and yelling. THAT is disorderly conduct.
Amen to this. If she isn't going to show any respect, she shouldn't expect any in return then.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, its a sick world when a person actually gets into trouble for doing whatever it is that they are supposed to be doing.

Forum List

Back