Cop Fired for Rebel Flag Boxers

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear

I don't think people should be controlled.

If you love someone you will want to please them. If you love God, you will want to keep his commands. It's done out of love. And, because you accept that he is perfect, in capable of error, and, therefore, he will know what is better for you than you do yourself. That's not control. That's SUBMISSION!

You believe everyone should want to do as God wills. That is, as you admit, a desire for others' submission. The Far Left wants your submission as well. You are no different.

How does marriage equality, the expansion of civil rights, limit anyone else's rights?

The right to not be part of a wedding that contradicts your religious beliefs...
Who is forcing anyone to be part of a wedding they don't want to be a part of? If you are talking about a JP, that is a different matter, and can easily be rectified to protect religious and civil liberties each.

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear

If you love someone you will want to please them. If you love God, you will want to keep his commands. It's done out of love. And, because you accept that he is perfect, in capable of error, and, therefore, he will know what is better for you than you do yourself. That's not control. That's SUBMISSION!
You are rationalizing, Bonzi, nothing more. What you believe is for you only and has no imperative on anyone else.

Nope. Not rationalizing.
Anyone that reads the info above knows that - and so do you.
I will agree that no one has to subscribe to what I believe. We have free will.

You are rationalizing, Bonzi, nothing more. What you believe is for you only and has no imperative on anyone else.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

Then gay people should be free to marry?

You believe everyone should want to do as God wills. That is, as you admit, a desire for others' submission. The Far Left wants your submission as well. You are no different.

I think it would be BEST if people followed God yes, but I don't demand it. I have no place to demand it.
I do have an obligation to speak out as to what I feel is in the best interest of this Country and the people that live in it.......

The only person we should submit to is God.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

If you are living by mans rules, anything is permissible.
If you are living by God's rules, no, gay people should not marry.

How does marriage equality, the expansion of civil rights, limit anyone else's rights?

The right to not be part of a wedding that contradicts your religious beliefs...
Who is forcing anyone to be part of a wedding they don't want to be a part of? If you are talking about a JP, that is a different matter, and can easily be rectified to protect religious and civil liberties each.

No, I'm referencing the "wedding cake" story

Nope. Not rationalizing.
Yep, rationalizing, nothing more.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

Nope, you are rationalzing God's word.

No, I'm referencing the "wedding cake" story
That depends on a state's public accommodation laws.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

Nope. Just speaking truth.
You keep saying it to fool others and yourself, but, still not a rationalization..

I think it would be BEST if people followed God yes, but I don't demand it. I have no place to demand it.
I do have an obligation to speak out as to what I feel is in the best interest of this Country and the people that live in it.......

The only person we should submit to is God.

And that is all the Left has done: speak out. The Confederate Flag hasn't been banned by law, it's just that society has rejected it unofficially.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

You keep saying it to fool others and yourself, but, still not a rationalization..
Nope, you are rationalizing. God does not say "do not marry homosexuals." No where does God say that.

And that is all the Left has done: speak out. The Confederate Flag hasn't been banned by law, it's just that society has rejected it unofficially.

... out of fear of losing business ... or out of fear of offending others .... wimps.

Nope. Not rationalizing.

So should there be laws that ban same sex marriages in this country?

Nope. Not rationalizing.

Nope, you are rationalizing. God does not say "do not marry homosexuals." No where does God say that.

Not rationalizing.

There are many things in the Bible not stated "verbatim" (as men so much need) but are implied and understood by people in right relationship with God.

You are the one rationalizing and spinning things to suit you agenda. You have the right to do that.

Forum List

Back