Cop Fired for Rebel Flag Boxers

And that is all the Left has done: speak out. The Confederate Flag hasn't been banned by law, it's just that society has rejected it unofficially.

... out of fear of losing business ... or out of fear of offending others .... wimps.

Out of fear of rejection by society. That is how societies work.

Again, living my MAN no by GOD.
If you live for MAN you can't live for GOD.
We are talking apples and oranges here...

No, you are rationalizing because you are not God's expert. This is only your opinion and nothing else.

And that is all the Left has done: speak out. The Confederate Flag hasn't been banned by law, it's just that society has rejected it unofficially.

... out of fear of losing business ... or out of fear of offending others .... wimps.

Out of fear of rejection by society. That is how societies work.

Again, living my MAN no by GOD.
If you live for MAN you can't live for GOD.
We are talking apples and oranges here...
No, you are rationalizing your belief as objective fact. It is not.

Maybe not. Still, it's not a month ago. Time to exercise better judgment

It's an over-reaction. Do you think he would have been fired he had posted a pic wearing the flag of Mexico boxers?
Do you think the Mexican flag is symbolic of racism and bigotry?

No, but personally, I don't think the Confederate Flag is either. But I'm only going off people I know that like it, they consider it pride of being a Southerner.

Do you think stomping the American Flag is freedom of expression?

It's an over-reaction. Do you think he would have been fired he had posted a pic wearing the flag of Mexico boxers?

No, but personally, I don't think the Confederate Flag is either. But I'm only going off people I know that like it, they consider it pride of being a Southerner.

I don't like that and think it should not be permitted.

No, you are rationalizing because you are not God's expert. This is only your opinion and nothing else.

Well you believe what you want.

I'm not rationalizing, I'm speaking truth.

But you have the right to your opinion, and, if you choose to believe the truth is a rationalization, you have that right....

So should there be laws that ban same sex marriages in this country?

I don't think is should be allowed, no. For various reasons.

You said earlier that no one should have to subscribe to your beliefs. You said earlier that the Far Left demand our submission, and yet you wish to use the law to force others to live by your beliefs.

What was it that makes you different from those you fear? Oh, right. Nothing.

Think you are great, Bonzi, I really do, but I disagree with you on this. I am going swimming! Have a good day.

I don't like that and think it should not be permitted.

well Obama thinks it is OK..... I think there are so many things in this world that can be construed as offensive. but we just can't live trying not to offend or hurt others, it's impossible. These issues are merely brought out to incite the public and divide them. It's sad really, because, otherwise guess what. No one would really care, they would go on about their business and lives focusing on things that matter most.

No, but personally, I don't think the Confederate Flag is either.
you are wrong. The battle flag is a symbol of racists, nothing more.

It's expression, and we are free to express ourselves. The two are unrelated, though

You said earlier that no one should have to subscribe to your beliefs. You said earlier that the Far Left demand our submission, and yet you wish to use the law to force others to live by your beliefs.

I think it would be BEST if our laws reflected Biblical principles. I don't demand it.
If the people of this country want to live by Man's rules and think they know better than God, they can do that, I'm just saying it's a mistake, and will not bring a good result.

But you have the right to your opinion, and, if you choose to believe the truth is a rationalization, you have that right....
That is merely our opinion but drive on, sweetness.

Think you are great, Bonzi, I really do, but I disagree with you on this. I am going swimming! Have a good day.

That is merely our opinion but drive on, sweetness.

Enjoy your swim ... it's raining here so no swimming for me.....

That is the Far Right Conservative mantra as well, Bonzi.

It may be, but I'm not FAR RIGHT - I'm just FOR GOD.
If others view that as controlling and intolerant, they are WRONG because it's GOD's word. He can never be wrong and he is always for our BEST.

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear.

A friend of mine refers to the far left as "hydra".

I think it would be BEST if our laws reflected Biblical principles. I don't demand it.
If the people of this country want to live by Man's rules and think they know better than God, they can do that, I'm just saying it's a mistake, and will not bring a good result.

Having laws that reflect your beliefs IS demanding that people live by your beliefs.

If others view that as controlling and intolerant, they are WRONG because it's GOD's word. He can never be wrong and he is always for our BEST.

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear.

Hail!

Hail!

I ask him why he does not do the same for the far right.

Apparently his re-education won't allow him to do that.

Hail!

I ask him why he does not do the same for the far right.

Apparently his re-education won't allow him to do that.

Have you not been re-educated yet?

image.jpg

Forum List

Back