Cop had no reason to pull over Sandra Bland, witness threatened by DA

Police have the authority to pull you over. It is the law to obey orders from law enforcement.

Once pulled over, minorities will provide the reason for an arrest. A reason doesn't need to be made up.

And too often citizens do not provide a reason to be murdered, that is the point.

So a black US Senator from S. C. gets "pulled over" SEVEN times in one year. Anything wrong there?
And then gets denied access to the Capitol building even tho he's wearing a Senator pin. HE got several personal apologies. Perhaps cities with aggressive enforcement need to start making apologies.

I'm not against profiling. I'm against "PRE-EMPTIVE" profiling. Where no crime has been committed --- yet the disparities are still there.

He must have been doing something wrong. And I happen to like the guy.
What a retarded response to cop corruption and harassment. "if the cops harass you, you deserve it". Utter simple minded claptrap.

Well it's apparent that the low hanging whites are too stupid to realize that whites numerically commit more violent crimes in the U.S. than any group of people and kill one another over 80% of the time.
There's really only a select number of reasons why some whites while being afforded every advantage in this country are still failures...certain posters should be able to offer their excuses...
What a vapid argument. Thugs murder each other regardless of race, but young black thugs, 6% of the population, commit 50% of all murders.

Just fucking stupid,
What's really stupid is your juvenile attempt to avoid every fact I stated...
The facts are that more whites are murdered by whites not Black people.
The fact is that white people numerically commit more violent and non-violent crimes than any other racial group.

Given that the majority of Black on Black crime id due to drugs, gangs and poverty, with these issues being absent in the majority of white communities, what's the reason for the massive number of white on white crime???

Yeah, call it stupid that you can't dispute those facts.

Why the fuck are cops pulling people over and dragging people into jail for confrontations over made up "crimes"?
When Ronald Reagan escalated Nixon's War on Drugs one component of the new strategy was to provide financial incentive in the way of subsidies to local law-enforcement agencies which demonstrated aggressive interest in apprehending drug offenders. At that time (mid-1980s) police discovered the probability of finding Blacks either selling or possessing drugs was substantially greater than that of Whites which accounted for an immediate and conspicuous rise in the profiling of Blacks in traffic stops and other opportunistic confrontations.

In simple terms federal money was, and is, behind what appears to be a racist motivation for the special attention paid to Blacks.

Forum List

Back