🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop haters/Race baiters: The big GOP win is YOUR fault!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Its wonderful to watch. The left wing spent all summer bashing cops. And have spent...well...a century race baiting. And FINALLY America has gotten tired of your bullshit. Saw how the white vote went so strong GOP, even ones the Dems thought they had.

The "silent majority" spoke. We are tired of the race baiting and cop hating of the left. Ebola and Ferguson put it over the top. Cant secure our borders during the Ebola outbreak? Wanna tar and feather and hang all 1,000,000 cops...over some lowlife thug in Missouri finally getting what he had been inching closer to with his life of thuggery?

Fuck that. Bye bye Dems.

Now..I'll watch the GOP closely. Just like in 2010...I hope you all cut spending...but remember the backlash when you took down a lot of good cops, teachers, firemen with the effort. I truly think the GOP kinda saw that and has adjusted their stance, and its clear the GOP is 1,000,000,000% more supportive of cops than Dems, as we saw in the Ferguson bullshit. So...I'm hopeful.

And one last thing to you race baiters and cop haters: Suck it.

America got sick of being called racist as a bunch of real RACIST burnt businesses down!

America got sick of being called sexist, even though there isn't a good reason for it.

The democrats could of focused on the Minimum wage, pot and infrastructure. They fucked up!!! They fucked up as every single Minimum wage ballot won! Instead, they took the nasty root and lost.

America got sick of being called racist as a bunch of real RACIST burnt businesses down!

America got sick of being called sexist, even though there isn't a good reason for it.

The democrats could of focused on the Minimum wage, pot and infrastructure. They fucked up!!! They fucked up as every single Minimum wage ballot won! Instead, they took the nasty root and lost.

Yep. They thought 5 months of cop hating and race baiting was the answer.

They thought wrong. Fuck 'em!!

Forum List

Back