Cop Killings so Far in 2016

Yes THUG, we KNOW where you and your BROTHERS STAND!!!

assassinmatter_zpsgntwdbxe.jpg

Sorry having a conversation threatens you so.

You have posted almost 46 posts per day since you signed up and so far you have posted nothing significant.

Do yo have a job?

These figures show how disproportionate the killings are. Blacks are about 12% of the population so the number of deaths should be 60 max.
There is something not right.

Indeed.

Much of the blame goes to the fathers in this race who disproportionately abandon their children. The children grow up angry and unable to deal with authority.

It's a pity the discussion always goes elsewhere. Then again, this population has the cure for this problem at the local pharmacy, they simply do not care. Or so it appears

You can't even entertain a conversation on murderer cops. Nothing more thuggish than that pard.

You can't even entertain a conversation on would be murderers stopped by cops.

Nothing more thuggish than that, asshole.

These figures show how disproportionate the killings are. Blacks are about 12% of the population so the number of deaths should be 60 max.
There is something not right.
Perhaps when they STOP doing 40% of the crime in this country, their DEATHS will drop!

You don't know shit about crime stats and that's not the point anyway. Cops are to apprehend and bring in, not murder. Unless you want to become more like one of those third world shithole places you think we’re oh so much better than. Make a choice pard.

Yes.... this shows that the officer made a choice....and called it correctly!

• Here’s what liberals DON’T want you to know about Louisiana shooting victim
    Allenbwest.com ^ | July 7, 2016 | Matt Palumbo
    "So who is Alton Sterling? For starters, liberals should know he possessed an illegal firearm. As a felon with a lengthy rap sheet, Sterling is legally prohibited from possessing a firearm. Police records show Sterling had been a member of the Bloods gang, and had a list of offenses including battery, assault, drugs and weapons charges, and owed $25,000 in child support. He was also a registered pedophile, having impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 20. The media, by contrast, has portrayed him as a loving father of five."

5 children with 5 different women. A cook who sells CDs in front of a convenience store at night could never support that many children.

I pity the children of this low life

You have posted almost 46 posts per day since you signed up and so far you have posted nothing significant.

Do yo have a job?

Do you realize how many of you subversive FAGERALS have said that to me over the last 2+ years? Donald Trump pays me 50 cents a post to fuck you assholes up.... it's not much, but it buys me a steak dinner everyday! :321:

You can't even entertain a conversation on murderer cops. Nothing more thuggish than that pard.

You can't even entertain a conversation on would be murderers stopped by cops.

Nothing more thuggish than that, asshole.
I'm sure Fenton will reply to you calling him an asshole....:ahole-1:

Do yo have a job?

Do you realize how many of you subversive FAGERALS have said that to me over the last 2+ years? Donald Trump pays me 50 cents a post to fuck you assholes up.... it's not much, but it buys me a steak dinner everyday! :321:

Obviously, what we have here is a failure to communicate.

My post - that you seem to be responding to - was a reply to Fenton Lum.

Forum List

Back