Cop kills ex-wife on street with daughter in his car

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Cop kills ex-wife on street with daughter in his car

635700663714552950-Shooting0616a.jpg

ASBURY PARK, N.J. — As his 7-year-old daughter watched Tuesday from the front seat of his SUV, apolice officer gunned down his ex-wife on the street in front of horrified witnesses, authorities said.

Sgt. Philip Seidle, 51, of Neptune Township police has been charged with murder, unlawful possession of a weapon and endangering his daughter's welfare in connection with the the death of Tamara Seidle, also 51, said Mark LeMieux, first assistant prosecutor in Monmouth County, N.J. The couple, who divorced May 27, had nine children ranging in age from 7 to 24.

The fatal shooting began around 11:30 a.m. ET when Seidle, who was off duty, chased his ex-wife as she was driving through the streets here, LeMieux said.

As Tamara Seidle was trying to flee, her vehicle crashed into a parked car. Philip Seidle then swerved his Honda Pilot into hers, got out of the car, pulled out his handgun and approached her car, immediately firing into the driver's side several times, LeMieux said.

no comment from the OP?

Does he SUPPORT this shooting or what?

Of course I dont support this shooting idiot. But here is what you want....

We have to address this violent aggression by whites and their culture....right?

Doesnt this go to show the destruction of the white family? Or some musings about the entire white race or culture?

That poor kid. Talk about having your life change life change in an instant.

I though bed wetters wanted only the police to have guns? Now they only want criminals to have them? Or just blacks?

I knew they were stupid but that's really stupid even for them.

No. Just held to THE standard. They want cops treated like anyone else. So...they shouldnt be held to any different standard. He committed murder. Hope he fries...just like anyone else.

Point taken.

no comment from the OP?

Does he SUPPORT this shooting or what?

Of course I dont support this shooting idiot. But here is what you want....

We have to address this violent aggression by whites and their culture....right?

Doesnt this go to show the destruction of the white family? Or some musings about the entire white race or culture?
No only in idiot land,and in the heads of the people that live there.

I though bed wetters wanted only the police to have guns? Now they only want criminals to have them? Or just blacks?

I knew they were stupid but that's really stupid even for them.

Theres the problem right there...You're trying to think and got all confused

Cheaper to put him in maximum security's GP. Tattoo "BAD COP" on his face first.

That would be violating his rights

Now understand that I believe his ex wife's family should have the opportunity to place him in a SUV and open fire on it, but alas that would violate his rights as well.

Don't give a shit at this point.

Also, time for an FBI investigation: who did he work with that knew he was a nut and didn't say anything?

Don't give a shit at this point.

Also, time for an FBI investigation: who did he work with that knew he was a nut and didn't say anything?

There's no evidence , at this point, that anyone knew. Although it is highly unlikely that he went from no domestic abuse to blowing his wife away in traffic with no incidents in between.

Just more evidence of why all police should come from a military background, honorable discharge only.

Forum List

Back