Cop kills ex-wife on street with daughter in his car

no comment from the OP?

Does he SUPPORT this shooting or what?

Of course I dont support this shooting idiot. But here is what you want....

We have to address this violent aggression by whites and their culture....right?

Doesnt this go to show the destruction of the white family? Or some musings about the entire white race or culture?
Do the math and consider assimilation vs lack thereof.
You're trying to excuse a very real fatherless culture problem.

What made the possession of the firearm illegal?
The only two possibilities are this fellow was restricted because of some known psychological problem or off-duty police officers in New Jersey are not armed. The latter would not surprise me because New Jersey has the most repressive gun laws in the U.S.

Don't give a shit at this point.

Also, time for an FBI investigation: who did he work with that knew he was a nut and didn't say anything?
He could outwardly have seemed relatively normal but his marital circumstances became too much to bear and he went out of control. What he did appears to be suicide turned outward and I'm sure his lawyer will plead temporary insanity -- which could work in his example.

no comment from the OP?

We have to address this violent aggression by whites and their culture....right?

Doesnt this go to show the destruction of the white family? Or some musings about the entire white race or culture?

No Im not....I'm asking why whites are so prone to killing other whites and why this isnt a concern?

no comment from the OP?

No Im not....I'm asking why whites are so prone to killing other whites and why this isnt a concern?
Do the math and apply proportion.

no comment from the OP?

Math? I'm asking why whites are so prone to killing other whites? The math shows they are. The math also doesnt show why you dont seem to care.

no comment from the OP?

Math? I'm asking why whites are so prone to killing other whites? The math shows they are. The math also doesnt show why you dont seem to care.
The math shows they aren't. Lefties are totally math and logic challenged.

The math shows they aren't. Lefties are totally math and logic challenged.

Oh ok, well have fun playing stupid

Don't give a shit at this point.

Also, time for an FBI investigation: who did he work with that knew he was a nut and didn't say anything?
He could outwardly have seemed relatively normal but his marital circumstances became too much to bear and he went out of control. What he did appears to be suicide turned outward and I'm sure his lawyer will plead temporary insanity -- which could work in his example.

Which is a superb example as to why there should be no insanity defense that results in anything but the person spending the rest of his life in a mental ward, never to leave the facility except in a body bag.

what do you expect from people selfish, arrogant and stupid enough to have 9 kids ,hmm? he should be GUTTED, slowly, with a dull knife for doing it in front of ANY kid, much less his own.

what do you expect from people selfish, arrogant and stupid enough to have 9 kids ,hmm? he should be GUTTED, slowly, with a dull knife for doing it in front of ANY kid, much less his own.
With very few exceptions people who have an inordinate amount of children either are totally irresponsible or fanatically religious. This fellow was not only steadily employed he'd applied himself to become a supervisory officer which means he was clearly responsible and behaviorally stable. So there is something extremely peculiar and contradictory about this situation.

Considering the responsible nature of his occupation, to do what he did was logically and categorically insane. I believe it was suicide turned outward. Which is not uncommon in examples of spontaneously violent homicide -- just as some suicide is homicide turned inward.

Forum List

Back