Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

You a fucked up individual.
Look around the forum, Willie. The anti-gun Left regularly and gleefully jumps into or starts threads of a gun-owner being shot. This thread is different. Why? 1) the victim is black and 2) the shooter was a cop.

It always struck me as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.

Can you find a post showing any liberal on this forum, stating that they only want the police and military to have guns?

Is it wrong to want the police held accountable in the event that they gun down an innocent person? You want that too, don't you?
Off the top of my head, JoeB131 has said many times that nobody but police should own guns.

looking at the title of this thread
Cop shoots dead licensed conceal carry holder,
I dont see a problem here, evidently the guy was already dead.
the question is why was the woman driving around with a body in the car?
that being said, does anyone else thing she was maybe just a bit too calm and collective considering what happened?

some people do remain amazingly calm during

very traumatic events
Yes...it is a symptom of shock.

Yes we know, anytime someone criticizes your beloved Gestapo, they're 'advocating violence.' We get it.
Please quit advocating violence against police. The FBI has your posts. It's up to them whether to discuss it with you or simply put you under surveillance.

Good for you. But judging by your obsession with lying about me, i'm sure you have severe mental illness. I'm quite sure the F.B.I. is well aware of that. And i'm sure when i'm done discussing it rationally with them, they'll be paying you a visit.

But as i said earlier, do not say i'm advocating violence again. I've given you several opportunities to cease and desist. But i'm a fair patient person. So i'll ask again. Please stop making such dishonest inflammatory statements about me. Thank you.

You are putting words in my mouth. Let me repeat it again. Where in my post that I asked them directly about 2nd? I talked to them casually about guns and violence and based from their opinion. NO they do not like armed civilians in a situation like Dallas the other night. Try again.
I haven't tried anything. I proved you're full of shit. The conversation went like this:

ME
"Most cops are pro 2nd amendment, maybe the ones you know don't trust you. With modern equipment the police probably already know if the auto registered owner is licensed. But the narrative that the guy was shot for being black is exactly what led to the Dallas massacre. You are part of the problem."

YOU
"I have a total of 28 LEO working as a part time security guards. None of them will agree with you. They do NOT like armed civilians.........."

Idiot you did not prove me anything. And I told you repeatedly that last thing they want to see is an armed civilians running around in a situations like Dallas. How the hell they know you are a good guy or bad guy? SCREAM AT THEM......... HEY IM THE GOOD GUY......... Try again idiot.

They had guys in the march with slung rifles........and they didn't shoot them did they? An actual shooting, with a sniper, with civilians in the crowd with rifles....and the cops somehow knew they weren't the bad guys.....

Nothing you guys imagine in your heads is even remotely true about guns....

Show me in the video where people have rifles slung in their shoulder.

You are a rabid gun nuts......... Every scenario fits your agenda.

Moron....I saw an interview with a BLM guy who stated they told the guys with slung rifles to put them down so the cops wouldn't think they were the shooter...moron.....

In fact, asshole...they showed the initial picture of the alleged shooter....a guy in a camo shirt and a slung rifle...moron.

Coming from you? Why would I believe anything you say?
Prove it............I'm waiting.
So the BLM that came to rally armed with rifles slung to their shoulders? What do you think the cops will do when they see armed civilians coming to the rally? Do you realized how stupid you are saying that? Idiot.

I haven't tried anything. I proved you're full of shit. The conversation went like this:

ME
"Most cops are pro 2nd amendment, maybe the ones you know don't trust you. With modern equipment the police probably already know if the auto registered owner is licensed. But the narrative that the guy was shot for being black is exactly what led to the Dallas massacre. You are part of the problem."

YOU
"I have a total of 28 LEO working as a part time security guards. None of them will agree with you. They do NOT like armed civilians.........."

Idiot you did not prove me anything. And I told you repeatedly that last thing they want to see is an armed civilians running around in a situations like Dallas. How the hell they know you are a good guy or bad guy? SCREAM AT THEM......... HEY IM THE GOOD GUY......... Try again idiot.

They had guys in the march with slung rifles........and they didn't shoot them did they? An actual shooting, with a sniper, with civilians in the crowd with rifles....and the cops somehow knew they weren't the bad guys.....

Moron....I saw an interview with a BLM guy who stated they told the guys with slung rifles to put them down so the cops wouldn't think they were the shooter...moron.....

In fact, asshole...they showed the initial picture of the alleged shooter....a guy in a camo shirt and a slung rifle...moron.

So the BLM that came to rally armed with rifles slung to their shoulders? What do you think the cops will do when they see armed civilians coming to the rally? Do you realized how stupid you are saying that? Idiot.

Moron...I posted the article........they had numerous people with rifles slung over their shoulders you moron......and none of them were shot by police...why? Because they weren't shooting innocent people.......

And it is Texas...there were people also carrying pistols there too....moron......

You are putting words in my mouth. Let me repeat it again. Where in my post that I asked them directly about 2nd? I talked to them casually about guns and violence and based from their opinion. NO they do not like armed civilians in a situation like Dallas the other night. Try again.

ME

YOU

here you go asshole.....

VIDEO: Black Gun Rights Advocate Cooperating with Dallas Police

moron....

Video has emerged showing black gun rights advocate Mark Hughes handing over his rifle and cooperating with police as they worked to secure the area where the attack on Dallas officers took place.
Hughes had an AR-15 rifle slung over his shoulder during the Black Lives Matter protest; openly carrying a rifle is legal in the state of Texas.

Later, Hughes was mistakenly identified by Dallas police as a “person of interest” and a “suspect.” However, multiple social media users complained that they had seen him marching with the Black Lives Matter demonstration and that he had been there the entire time without using his weapon.

You are really fucking stupid.......
Read what I posted before you joined the conversation. Start from there and get back to me.
Do you see a guy running around during shooting?

ME

YOU

asswipe...from the Dallas morning news....notice...not one marcher with a rifle was shot by police...it is hard to shoot someone when your rifle is still hanging down from your sling.....moron....

Open carry creates confusion during Dallas police ambush, but supporters say law works

some of the demonstrators were also carrying rifles.

In the ensuing chaos, one of them was labeled a "person of interest" after police released a photo of him carrying an AR-15 rifle. Others were stopped and questioned by police.

I saw guy in street with gun over shoulder "strap" live. Your wrong Charwin, go take dip in pool. Have you butt-buddy make you another peach daquri.

ME

YOU

here you go asshole.....

moron....

Video has emerged showing black gun rights advocate Mark Hughes handing over his rifle and cooperating with police as they worked to secure the area where the attack on Dallas officers took place.
Hughes had an AR-15 rifle slung over his shoulder during the Black Lives Matter protest; openly carrying a rifle is legal in the state of Texas.

Later, Hughes was mistakenly identified by Dallas police as a “person of interest” and a “suspect.” However, multiple social media users complained that they had seen him marching with the Black Lives Matter demonstration and that he had been there the entire time without using his weapon.

Read what I posted before you joined the conversation. Start from there and get back to me.

Moron...

1468100638-open-carry.JPG

File Photo/Staff

<p><span style="font-size: 1em; line-height: 1.364; background-color: transparent;">Open carry supporters attended a

ME

YOU

here you go asshole.....

moron....

Double moron....

Mark Hughes told MSNBC that he learned he was a suspect hours after he gave his rifle to an officer Thursday night after the shooting began.

"I didn't understand how I became a suspect," he said. "I hadn't done anything wrong."

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-10_12-56-11.png
    upload_2016-7-10_12-56-11.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 19

Notice that he wasn't shot...actually handed his rifle to a cop in the middle of the attack....nothing you morons say about guns is true or accurate.....there were people in the crowd with rifles........visible rifles...and they were not shot......you guys have no idea about guns in the country.....

Exercising a right

Mark Hughes told MSNBC that he learned he was a suspect hours after he gave his rifle to an officer Thursday night after the shooting began.

"I didn't understand how I became a suspect," he said. "I hadn't done anything wrong."

1468101215-Hughes.JPG

A friend called him to say he saw his photo. Hughes told MSNBC that he was "exercising my Second Amendment right."

Hughes said his older brother, Cory Hughes, told him to give his gun to an officer so he wouldn't be mistaken for the shooter.

"You give this gun to this cop" Cory Hughes, who helped organize the protest rally, told MSNBC.

So? That doesn't mean you prove me your bullshit. Try again.

Read post #51 Sealybobo. He also have friends (with S ) that are cops and they don't like armed civilians. Is that a coincidence?
It proves you're full of shit. You say one thing, then you pretend otherwise. Pretty stupid since it's still there.

You are trying to justify your stupidity. Let me repeat again so you can stick to your thick skull. NONE of my 28 cops as security guard will agree with you that armed civilians during active an shootings is a bad idea.
Then you went to your 2nd A bullshit. Stupid fuck. You lost.
That's not what you said, Dipshit. You're trying to walk it back, you should be in politics.

You lost. I never walk back...... And never changed any of my views. I just repeated it for you 3x so you stick to your thick skull.
What did I lose, asshole? You claimed you hired 28 cops and they don't like armed civilians and I called it bullshit. Plus we are supposed to believe you happened to ask all 28 of them after the Dallas police shootings. You have zero credibility.

Deng you are really stupid...........
Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.

It proves you're full of shit. You say one thing, then you pretend otherwise. Pretty stupid since it's still there.

You are trying to justify your stupidity. Let me repeat again so you can stick to your thick skull. NONE of my 28 cops as security guard will agree with you that armed civilians during active an shootings is a bad idea.
That's not what you said, Dipshit. You're trying to walk it back, you should be in politics.

You lost. I never walk back...... And never changed any of my views. I just repeated it for you 3x so you stick to your thick skull.
What did I lose, asshole? You claimed you hired 28 cops and they don't like armed civilians and I called it bullshit. Plus we are supposed to believe you happened to ask all 28 of them after the Dallas police shootings. You have zero credibility.

Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.

Yes.....all the cops I know....and I know a lot of them...including family, they want people armed...since they know they can't get there to save them......

I know town and county level cops........

Yes he would have had to see the gun of course. Now can you say if he did or didn't see the gun he might have reached for ? I can't, so it has to be fully investigated before have all the answers. There are some strange circumstances that open the door for investigative questions & answers to be pursued in the case, don't you agree ?
No idea whether he saw a gun or not which is why I'm not passing judgment on the officer nor the victim. All I'm saying are the circumstances required before deadly force can be used. In this case, he'd have had to see a gun before a shooting would be justified. Mere paranoia of seeing a black man reach under a seat isn't sufficient reason.
And that is where the logic breaks down. The officer told him not to move and he did, now doubt enters the picture cause the dude told him he had a gun. That's why the commands by a LEO are to be obeyed. Removes the doubt.

NOW...... Tell to Weasel if cops like armed civilians?

You said how you conduct business. maybe you lied about all of it, who knows. I said it was bullshit and you flew into a rage and did nothing but prove you're full of shit. No way all 28 cops would express their thoughts on gun rights to you let alone think armed civilians are a bad thing. Thing is most are married to a civilian, have friends and uphold the constitution. Like I said, I've been a long time member of a LEO forum and have a good idea what most believe. The fact you are this tweaked out over it demonstrates a problem. You talked shit, got busted on it and are trying desperately to save face. You don't have the temperament to run a business so I doubt that's even true.

Yes.....all the cops I know....and I know a lot of them...including family, they want people armed...since they know they can't get there to save them......

I know town and county level cops........

And how other cops knew that he/she is a good guy or bad guy? You assumed that everyone carry guns are good guys just to prove your stupidity.
You are part of the problem.

Number 1: State laws saying that the video must be maintained for extensive time periods make them too expensive for some police departments.

Number 2: The subject officer was working a predominantly white area when the incident occurred. There aren't enough black police officers simply because of criminal histories and drug use.
1) Both a technological and legal issue. A better policy would be officers turn in their cams or memory cards at end of shift. If nothing happened that day, the watch commander authorizes erasing the card.

Besides, we're talking about a 32GB card which are $10.

Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDB-032G-AFFP (Label May Change): Electronics

https://www.amazon.com/Police-Camera-XMRB100-30Fps-Vision/dp/B0155NUJQ6/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1467910735&sr=1-2&keywords=body+camera&refinements=p_72:1248879011

How would you know nothing happened? Are they going to watch the entire shift's worth of video to make sure nothing happened?

Those cards are not allowed to be erased. In my state, they are required to be maintained for six months.

With due respect,, you are oversimplifying the issue.

Moron...I posted the article........they had numerous people with rifles slung over their shoulders you moron......and none of them were shot by police...why? Because they weren't shooting innocent people.......

And it is Texas...there were people also carrying pistols there too....moron......

I said let me repeat it again......... Read my previous post before you joined this conversation before I kicked your ass again.

asswipe...from the Dallas morning news....notice...not one marcher with a rifle was shot by police...it is hard to shoot someone when your rifle is still hanging down from your sling.....moron....

Open carry creates confusion during Dallas police ambush, but supporters say law works

some of the demonstrators were also carrying rifles.

In the ensuing chaos, one of them was labeled a "person of interest" after police released a photo of him carrying an AR-15 rifle. Others were stopped and questioned by police.

I said... again and again....... Do you see an armed civilians running around during the shooting? Let me repeat to your thick skull.
Do you see an armed civilians during the shooting? Idiot.

I know your tactics....... I know you have a link......... But you don't even understand where I'm coming from.

Forum List

Back