Cop Shoots Pit Bull, Saves Children

I don't buy it. I think the cops just wanted to shoot the dog. The owner is the one they should shoot.

PHOENIX -- Phoenix police officers shot and killed a pit bull Monday after they say the animal attacked another dog, and seemed about to turn on two children.
Officers had no choice. They could not take a wait-and-see approach as the pit bull had already attacked another dog. It would also have been hard for the officers to get a clear shot if the pit bull would have lunged at the children without the risk of a stray bullet hitting the children.

PHOENIX -- Phoenix police officers shot and killed a pit bull Monday after they say the animal attacked another dog, and seemed about to turn on two children.
Officers had no choice. They could not take a wait-and-see approach as the pit bull had already attacked another dog. It would also have been hard for the officers to get a clear shot if the pit bull would have lunged at the children without the risk of a stray bullet hitting the children.
They may have indeed been justified but they've been caught lying too many times to just take their word for anything they say without some kind of proof. They have earned the public's mistrust.

They may have indeed been justified but they've been caught lying too many times to just take their word for anything they say without some kind of proof. They have earned the public's mistrust.
You will have bad apples in every batch. This goes with every occupation, as we are all human. Most cops just go about their daily jobs with no issues, you never hear about them in the news.

I saw a little kid stand in front of a cop with sidearm drawn and pointed at the girl as she moved in front of the screen door that the dog was behind trying to save it from death by pig. Charge: barking at cop. Reason for cop being there: Girls big bro was truant. Girl told cop he could no come in. Cop probably would have had I not been documenting the event.

In this case i don't have an issue with the dog being shot because you shouldn't take a chance. The dog could of had rabies or just have a mental problem. The owner should be fined and or locked up.

The dog could have fleas. If the flea bites the cop that constitutes assault. Dog dies.

This is how the cop brain works.

No idea why people would want a pit bull!

Pit bulls are sweet dogs in the right hands. It's the fault of scumbags who abuse them for fighting purposes that they have a bad reputation. Blame them, not the dog.

No idea why people would want a pit bull!

Pitbulls have been given a bad rap by ignorant people. As a man who has lived with pit bulls for many years, it solely depends on how the dogs were raised. There are bad people who abuse their pit bulls in order to make them vicious, for various reasons. It often happens that aggressive pitbulls were trained to be dangerous, and this is why they ended up being very aggressive. Now, if you take a pit bull puppy and you raise her with love and affection, you will have the sweetest, smartest, most loving and loyal dog out there.

Why would good people want a pitbull? Because they are one of the best breeds out there. :smiliehug:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back