cop shoots woman instead of dog

Not what I said. I said it touches on a large problem. Yes, I do believe illegal steroid use in police officers is a large problem.
do you have facts to back this up?
...what ''large'' problem?

Police over reaction. We see it quite often. It's a common symptom of steroid use but I will admit this is off topic from the main story. The unsafe use of a gun.
so you don't have facts to back it up--it's just your opinion......?

https://psmag.com/magazine/the-hidden-world-of-police-on-steroids

Researcher: Steroids Use A Major Problem Among Police Officers

NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service
There is no way to know for sure how many cops use anabolic steroids to bulk up and project strength, but after sifting through mountains of anecdotal evidence and preliminary investigations, Hoberman conservatively estimates that there are thousands,
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah
no way to know for sure---but he ''estimates''
do you know this sounds very stupid?

He backs up his position.

do you have facts to back this up?
...what ''large'' problem?

Police over reaction. We see it quite often. It's a common symptom of steroid use but I will admit this is off topic from the main story. The unsafe use of a gun.

There is no way to know for sure how many cops use anabolic steroids to bulk up and project strength, but after sifting through mountains of anecdotal evidence and preliminary investigations, Hoberman conservatively estimates that there are thousands,

no way to know for sure = not factual--no stats

Just like there is no way to know for sure how many people smoke pot. People don't readily own up to illegal actions.

Just like there is no way to know for sure how many people smoke pot. People don't readily own up to illegal actions.
exactly

Forum List

Back