Cops are Killing Whites

Liberals dont care about FACTS. They are anti-Science

they are anti truth. truth's are not their friend and why they can't have them.

Just like 85 shot and 24 dead two weekend's ago in Chiraq, and not a fking peep from the oppressing demofks. they hate blacks, they're now taking black references off of items bought in stores and used at home. Yeppers, they want the blacks silenced. get them out of the light, take them off the shelves.

1-12.jpg

Remember when BLM marched down to City Hall to demand justice for this woman......and the rest of you closet racists didn't give a fuck??

0_a0d99d0 (23).jpg

Good cops matter....it's not complicated.....one should demand accountability from police no matter who is the on the receiving end of the bad policing....

Remember when BLM marched down to City Hall to demand justice for this woman......and the rest of you closet racists didn't give a fuck??

View attachment 352207

Good cops matter....it's not complicated.....one should demand accountability from police no matter who is the on the receiving end of the bad policing....
That's not what this movement is about and it's not what you're about. Show me the post where you've condemned any of this cultural revolution

View attachment 352207

That's not what this movement is about and it's not what you're about. Show me the post where you've condemned any of this cultural revolution
Yes, that is what the movement about.....

You are the perfect manifestation of the quote in my signature

Any instance of a minority group exerting their political power is seen as a threat in your imagination -- because for you, if you had any political power, you most certainly would use it to disenfranchise minorities -- so fuk what you whining about now

View attachment 352207

I don't remember you marching or protesting either, got any pics of you doing it?

View attachment 352207

Yes, that is what the movement about.....

You are the perfect manifestation of the quote in my signature

Any instance of a minority group exerting their political power is seen as a threat in your imagination -- because for you, if you had any political power, you most certainly would use it to disenfranchise minorities -- so fuk what you whining about now
The movement has nothing to do with cops. It is Africans HATRED of Western culture. Otherwise your bros (black and white) wouldnt be tearing down every damn statue they doent even understand

View attachment 352207

While I agree with you that BLM is not grass roots like the black panthers were, they are supported by Open Society and the Ford Foundation, and the great percentage of banking and international capital, which, in the end means, the end game is something other than what black America is imagining.

I heard an interview, which was interesting. It was from a black man who took issue with the notion that all black Americans thought the same, or were expected to have the same political points of view.

While white Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanic Americans are allowed to have different political ideals, the very fact that the BLM organization's donation organization is linked into the DNC corporate authority, and that has now raked in an astounding over a billion to their super PAC? Which you can be sure will not all be targeted to equality of opportunity for minority causes. The bulk of it will go towards other DNC and progressive agendas. . .

Doesn't that seem inherently, well, racist? Assuming that one must, by the proxy of their melanin and sub-culture, have and be tied to political disposition and party? It almost seems like a "master and slave," relationship, doesn't it? They are being used for their cultural victimization in a political agenda for the fund raising of a particular party and corporate subculture. . . not even the most left aligned party, which would be the Greens, but the corporate left at that. . . .

OTH, do not mistake the good intentions of one of our members for not knowing information that is well hidden, or disbelieving truths which one does not want to believe.

I have many times written about the facts of Trump connections with the internationalists, yet supporters such as you, would deny his interests. . . so we all have blind spots.

The folks in charge count on us not knowing or caring about this, it is how we remain divided.

Libs are closed minded

the ones in that video could not handle the truth

I love how homo whites are marching with ignorant blacks. Yeah, give them more power today and you'll be back in the closet tomorrow

Just as the guilt-ridden white morons do not represent all whites lets not forget that the black lives matter hooligans do not represent all black people either

The problem is Yellow Journalism.
The Press never makes it an issue when the Police kill a white suspect because their is zero political reason to do so.
The BLM racists and the Antifa Terrorists take the Press's race bait because it fits their distorted view of the world.

Forum List

Back