COPS Are Stupid: Current & Ex-Cops. Ex-officer in Hawaii was sentenced to 4 yrs in prison for forcing a homeless man to lick public urinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
1594924520304.png

Another MAGA Moment? Coming on Trumpsters!
Explain this as the right way to be a current or ex-cop. Glad he was not shot stealing the urinal cake.
maxresdefault.jpg

The cops needs to do better on my dime. I support none who abuse or break laws. Till this happens they are all killer pigs.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Seems appropriate punishment

Really? Why and for what? It was a public restroom.

"A former Honolulu police officer who forced a man to lick a urinal in a public bathroom was sentenced Wednesday to four years in prison.

John Rabago pleaded guilty in December to civil rights violations stemming from the January 2018 incident during which Rabago told the man that, "If you lick the urinal you won’t get arrested."

Rabago and another officer were responding to a nuisance complaint when they encountered the man, who was homeless, taking shelter in the public restroom.

U.S. District Judge Leslie Kobayashi said during Rabago's sentencing that the ex-officer had abused his power as a law enforcement official and took advantage of the man."

• Banned
The cops needs to do better on my dime. I support none who abuse or break laws. Till this happens they are all killer pigs.
I can't stand profilers who claim all the same as one. what a fkwad you are.
The cops that are good ones have to cover for the bad ones. Or they will pay.
So if afraid to enforce the laws right, makes them the same as bad ones.
aka Blue wall of covering and lying.

COPS Are Stupid
In any large group of people, you will find a small percentage that are truly stupid. The exception proving the rule being liberal democrats, which has a very large percentage of truly stupid dimwits.

This thread is closed. It has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters or Jesus. Just trolling by the OP who apparently still hasn't grown up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back