Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

Hell, it was a tiny pond. The car probably settled into the muck on the bottom. That certainly comports with the notion that it took the car 15minutes to sink. You can't put cops out there in that muck with oxygen tanks. They could get stuck in the muck and drown. Further, if the water was cold as alleged then the cops would be in danger of hypothermia.

Notwithstanding any ex post facto misrepresentations by the police, they clearly exercised good solid judgment in not trying to get into that muck to rescue those bitches. Hell, for all they knew the bitches could of been armed, on top of everything else. The op is a fuckwit.

Edit: I meant to say that you cannot expect cops to go out there in that mucky shit without oxygen tanks.

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
True...shit happens. No need to lie about it tho
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.

You don't pay cops enough to do what you expect them to o.

Maybe those girls should have gotten out of the car before it sank. Give them a Darwin award!

First off, fuck 'em. They chose to put themselves in this position.

Second, if the police lied (and the dash cam does not tell the whole story. There could of been people in the water unseen by the dash cam) then they felt that they needed to lie in order to protect themselves from persecution and prosecution in this malignant pc culture. It does not absolve them, but it does mitigate.

The camera recorded audio and video. Sure it doesnt tell the whole story because thats not what cameras do. But those cameras are a ton more credible than you claiming maybe there was someone somewhere doing something you cant see!

Sure, I bet there is a lot going on that camera didnt record. But what did NOT happen was they dove in to help anyone anytime. They watched them from shore...which fails at their job first. But second made up a story about it for no other reason than to stroke their own dicks.

Fuck it, I don't want our decent and hard working police to have to jeopardize their lives trying to save some idiot homegirlz from their stupid choices. Their lives are worth more than the lives of criminals.

You dont want the cops to be cops. Oh yeah, ok...they should be cops without all the "cop activities" and oaths and stuff. :2up:
Shit head, you cannot conclude all of that from this video and story.

I cant conclude all of what? Are you disagreeing with anything I said?

It supposedly took the car with the black birches in it 15 minutes to sink. Maybe they had already been in the water trying to save the hoodlums prior to the published video, then they got out when it became obvious that the effort was futile. Or maybe those cops in the video were not the ones who dove into the water. There is more than one car on the scene prior to the crooks' cat become totally submerged.

Maybe a lot of things happened. But according to the story and the video they werent in the water at all. If you have anything else to offer that shows they were you can always present it instead of endless maybe scenarios

Look, you malignant leftist cocksucker, I am not saying that I am right in my assertions. What I am saying is that you lack a conclusive factual basis upon which you can logically conclude that the cops chose to let those vermin drown. Of course, you probably will not get this distinction, you idiot!

What in the world are you mad about? The cops lied, you cant defend it so now you're calling names like a child.

All you have to do is give it up and stop demanding irrefutable proof that doesnt exist WHILE at the same time giving us stories about what could've happened as if your stories are more real than video and news articles on the subject.

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.

Cops dont get paid enough to protect and serve?

Hell, it was a tiny pond. The car probably settled into the muck on the bottom.

Yes, thats what cars do after they sink into a pond.

That certainly comports with the notion that it took the car 15minutes to sink. You can't put cops out there in that muck with oxygen tanks. They could get stuck in the muck and drown. Further, if the water was cold as alleged then the cops would be in danger of hypothermia.

Of course they cant be out there with Oxygen tanks. Also they cant be out there making up stories about how they did things that they did not do.

Notwithstanding any ex post facto misrepresentations by the police, they clearly exercised good solid judgment in not trying to get into that muck to rescue those bitches. Hell, for all they knew the bitches could of been armed, on top of everything else. The op is a fuckwit.

Edit: I meant to say that you cannot expect cops to go out there in that mucky shit without oxygen tanks.

You just said there might be muck. Then said they shouldnt go out into the muck you just said might be there but cant confirm. Additionally they cant exercise good judgement of the situation if they never stepped foot in it to see if it was a danger or not.

Maybe it was dangerous....maybe it wasnt.

One thing is for sure, they didnt dive in to save them like the Sheriff claimed. And he shouldnt have made up the story. Period

Holly

Protect and serve? Really? Three criminals steal car, drive into muddy murky pond and drown. You would be happy if the cops drowned with them?

Holly

Protect and serve? Really? Three criminals steal car, drive into muddy murky pond and drown. You would be happy if the cops drowned with them?

Protect and Serve doesnt have an asterisk next to it that says *Good people only

Holly

Protect and Serve doesnt have an asterisk next to it that says *Good people only

So, you would be happy if the cops had drowned. Figures.

Once again.....Darwinism.

The dumb may be breeding faster than the rest of us. But they die faster too.

Holly

So, you would be happy if the cops had drowned. Figures.

Why would they automatically drown? :banana:

Holly

Protecting and serving doesn't mean dying to save you from your own self inflicted death.

Them bitches drove themselves into it fleeing arrest.

I have to say I'm troubled by the double standard we have.

Either you approve of militarized, strong-armed police scoff laws who intimidate, harass, and kill people...or you don't.

Why did they start chasing the girls again? They stopped once because the law is that you don't chase them. Then they started again? Then they just stood around and watched them drown?

It's wrong. It's wrong no matter who they do it to, or where they do it. It's no different than shooting Randy Weaver's family because he didn't appear on a ticket.

Holly

Protecting and serving doesn't mean dying to save you from your own self inflicted death.

Of course it doesnt. Are we just naming random things Protecting and serving does not include?

Holly

Who did they protect by driving these girls into the water? Who were they serving? The car is a total loss, which is exactly what it would have been anyway. So...what were they serving, and whom did they protect?

And all three of the girls had extensive criminal histories...so why the fuck were they not in confinement?

We have got to stop letting criminals and crazy people walk the street. Keep them in jail.

Who did they protect by driving these girls into the water? Who were they serving? The car is a total loss, which is exactly what it would have been anyway. So...what were they serving, and whom did they protect?

The cops did not drive them into the pond. The car had brakes. When cops are chasing you should not run. Stop.

The cops did not drive them into the pond. The car had brakes. When cops are chasing you should not run. Stop.
When you stop you often get shot.

Fuck that. Cops have to abide by the law, too. I'm sick of them ignoring it, lying about it, and everybody says "it's okay, cuz they're COPS". It's not okay. If they can't be truthful, honorable and abide by the law, fuck them, they deserve to be shot at.

Forum List

Back