Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

You don't pay cops enough to do what you expect them to o.

Cops dont get paid enough to protect and serve?

Protect and serve? Really? Three criminals steal car, drive into muddy murky pond and drown. You would be happy if the cops drowned with them?

Protect and Serve doesnt have an asterisk next to it that says *Good people only

Protecting and serving doesn't mean dying to save you from your own self inflicted death.

Of course it doesnt. Are we just naming random things Protecting and serving does not include?

You will have to show me where it says in a cops job description that he has to give up his life to save yours.

Protect and serve? Really? Three criminals steal car, drive into muddy murky pond and drown. You would be happy if the cops drowned with them?

Protect and Serve doesnt have an asterisk next to it that says *Good people only

Protecting and serving doesn't mean dying to save you from your own self inflicted death.

Them bitches drove themselves into it fleeing arrest.

Who did they protect by driving these girls into the water? Who were they serving? The car is a total loss, which is exactly what it would have been anyway. So...what were they serving, and whom did they protect?

The cops did not drive them into the pond. The car had brakes. When cops are chasing you should not run. Stop.
When you stop you often get shot.

Fuck that. Cops have to abide by the law, too. I'm sick of them ignoring it, lying about it, and everybody says "it's okay, cuz they're COPS". It's not okay. If they can't be truthful, honorable and abide by the law, fuck them, they deserve to be shot at.

What a load of shit. Oh! And don't steal cars.

Of course it doesnt. Are we just naming random things Protecting and serving does not include?

You will have to show me where it says in a cops job description that he has to give up his life to save yours.

Nobody expects suicide. But why lie about it?

Who did they protect by driving these girls into the water? Who were they serving? The car is a total loss, which is exactly what it would have been anyway. So...what were they serving, and whom did they protect?

The cops did not drive them into the pond. The car had brakes. When cops are chasing you should not run. Stop.
When you stop you often get shot.

Fuck that. Cops have to abide by the law, too. I'm sick of them ignoring it, lying about it, and everybody says "it's okay, cuz they're COPS". It's not okay. If they can't be truthful, honorable and abide by the law, fuck them, they deserve to be shot at.

What a load of shit. Oh! And don't steal cars.
Oh, I see you're a cop whore. Duly noted. We have those in Eastern Oregon, too. They snitch out people who object to being harassed, killed, and robbed by officious, heavily armed law enforcement.

True but for the cops to make up some action movie melodrama was uncalled for.

Again, are we just naming things Protecting and Serving DOES NOT mean?

So who were they protecting and serving when they illegally chased these girls?

Since when is it illegal for cops to chase car thieves? Show me that law and stop sounding stupid. You libtards are some seriously fucked up people.

Since when is it illegal for cops to chase car thieves? Show me that law and stop sounding stupid. You libtards are some seriously fucked up people.
I'm not a liberal, you halfwit. And the article posted states that they have a non-pursuit (don't give chase) law..that they actually obeyed earlier in the night. They were following the girls, then they called off...then they started again for some lame reason.

The law exists specifically to prevent this sort of senseless crap.

I'm not a liberal, you halfwit. And the article posted states that they have a non-pursuit (don't give chase) law..that they actually obeyed earlier in the night. They were following the girls, then they called off...then they started again for some lame reason.

You fucking moron. There is no law that says it is illegal to Perdue car thieves.

You fucking moron. There is no law that says it is illegal to Perdue car thieves.

Policies. They have policies.

" From the 1980s until early in this century, almost 350 people died during police pursuits each year. More than 30 percent of those were innocent bystanders. And about one-third of all pursuits ended in a wreck. (We should note that these statistics are fuzzy: Cops don't like to tattle on themselves or each other. A nonprofit group called Pursuit Safety, dedicated to reducing deaths resulting from police chases, ignores government reports in its own research because it says the data is incomplete.
"Few who flee the police are violent felons. Instead, they are usually 20-something males with bad driving records. A classic California Highway Patrol study from the early 1980s showed that just 5 percent of those who fled from highway patrol officers had been charged with an armed offense previously, and just 0.3 percent had been convicted. And when chases end badly, taxpayers foot the bill for a multimillion-dollar ruling in court, worker's compensation costs from injured officers, and replacing expensive cruisers.
"In 2004, when I completed the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy Driver Instructor course, chief instructor James Vaughan spent a notable portion of the five-day program energetically encouraging the class, filled with officers from departments across the state, to limit high-speed pursuits. Vaughan showed a video of a sheriff haphazardly ramming a fleeing car, causing it to flip and eject the driver and her young child. "The driver ran because she had a small amount of crack," Vaughan said. "Can you shoot someone for having a little rock?" After a long period one officer finally uttered a quiet, "No."

Why High-Speed Police Chases Are Going Away

God, I am going to start stealing cars now that I know the cops cannot chase me. Wow!

Oh goody. Then I can rob banks too. Wonderful news. I am sure the cops will know it's me.

Forum List

Back