Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

Libtards like Koshergirl just gotta be hating on the cops. I bet she cheered when the innocents of Ferguson and Baltimore were hurling concrete blocks at them.
You are probably right. I mean, Jesus Christ, I never had an impression of her as being this fucking stupid. I guess this is her coming out day or something.

So again..who are they protecting and serving by killing these three girls?
Kosher girl has lost her fucking mind.
Can't answer it, can you?

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.
Of course. Kosher Kunt is just making up shit now.

PSA - if your vehicle goes into a body of water, you have to wait until the pressure equalizes before you can open the door, or even break the windows in some cases. This means you have to let the car fill almost completely up with water. If you have kids get them out of their belts and basically mash their faces to the ceiling or floor (depending on if your car turtles or not) You should be able to open the door of the car just before the air pocket is totally gone, allow your body's natural buoyancy to tell you which way is up /before/ you start swimming to the surface it's very easy to get disoriented. Hopefully it's shallow enough that everyone got a big enough breath (and that there's not an ice cap if you live in colder climates.) The biggest thing is to remain calm so you don't panic and do something stupid, and/or exhaust yourself uselessly trying to defy the laws of physics.

Can they chase bank robbers?
Not if they know who they are..and not if people could be killed by the chase.
You stupid fuck-for-brains moron, of course the cops can pursue these bitches. If you had any fucking brains in your head then you would make the logical inference that the police had fallen back. The bitches were going 35 mph. The police were following them, not engaging them in a high speed chase. In addition, this was a fucking grave yard, at night. It was not a high speed chase through a large city in afternoon rush hour traffic.

Use you fucking fuck, asshole!
They were on back roads, dirt roads and the cops knew there was water. There was absolutely no reason to follow them.

You racist crapheads think that it's great when cops attack black people, but you cry like fucking babies when they pull that shit on billy bob.

Oh, now we come to the crux of the matter. It's all about calling people racist.
Yeah, that's it. Cuz I'm a well known liberal progressive who calls people racist all the time, lol.

Cripes, you give rightwingers a bad name.

Why bring up race in this incident?
Do you somehow think black lives matter more than others...say white lives?

Can they chase bank robbers?
Not if they know who they are..and not if people could be killed by the chase.
You stupid fuck-for-brains moron, of course the cops can pursue these bitches. If you had any fucking brains in your head then you would make the logical inference that the police had fallen back. The bitches were going 35 mph. The police were following them, not engaging them in a high speed chase. In addition, this was a fucking grave yard, at night. It was not a high speed chase through a large city in afternoon rush hour traffic.

Use you fucking fuck, asshole!
They were on back roads, dirt roads and the cops knew there was water. There was absolutely no reason to follow them.

You racist crapheads think that it's great when cops attack black people, but you cry like fucking babies when they pull that shit on billy bob.

Oh, now we come to the crux of the matter. It's all about calling people racist.
Yeah, that's it. Cuz I'm a well known liberal progressive who calls people racist all the time, lol.

Cripes, you give rightwingers a bad name.

You don't qualify as a right winger. You spew left wing bullshit asswipe.

PSA - if your vehicle goes into a body of water, you have to wait until the pressure equalizes before you can open the door, or even break the windows in some cases. This means you have to let the car fill almost completely up with water. If you have kids get them out of their belts and basically mash their faces to the ceiling or floor (depending on if your car turtles or not) You should be able to open the door of the car just before the air pocket is totally gone, allow your body's natural buoyancy to tell you which way is up /before/ you start swimming to the surface it's very easy to get disoriented. Hopefully it's shallow enough that everyone got a big enough breath (and that there's not an ice cap if you live in colder climates.) The biggest thing is to remain calm so you don't panic and do something stupid, and/or exhaust yourself uselessly trying to defy the laws of physics.
Got it. However in this case the auto may have also been sinking into muck on the bottom of the pond. If so then they may not have been able to open the doors even if pressure equalized.

They were pursuing suspected felons. Are you fucking brain dead, you stupid twat?

Cops are not allowed toperuse those engaged in criminal activity in that morons world. Especially black criminals right kosher Girl?

Got it. However in this case the auto may have also been sinking into muck on the bottom of the pond. If so then they may not have been able to open the doors even if pressure equalized.

True, which is when you have to break the windshield or a window out. Kicking it will not work so don't bother, use the belt buckle or any hard object you can find (ice scraper, tire iron, jack handle, etc.) Depending on depth and make/model you've got like 5-10ish mins to figure it out before the car's full of water.

so far, nobody has said who was served and who was protected by chasing these girls into the water.

They were pursuing suspected felons. Are you fucking brain dead, you stupid twat?

Cops are not allowed toperuse those engaged in criminal activity in that morons world. Especially black criminals right kosher Girl?
What the hell...are you snockered? I don't even know what you're trying to say. Are you and zack doing shots or something?

Cops didnt even get their feet wet and their boss is calling them heroes.
Lets hope their kids dont ever need help.

What the hell...are you snockered? I don't even know what you're trying to say. Are you and zack doing shots or something?

You are a moron.

Forum List

Back