Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

The people's who's cars they stole for one. And their future victims as well.
So did the people who owned the car get it back in good condition? Who was in danger out there in the tulies?

And are you aware of them being violent criminals?

Nope. But the cops couldn't control that. If they escaped it was headed to a chop shop. At least now the victims insurance can completely verify the theft claim and they get a brand new one.

Who was in danger out there?? No one immediately. But if the cops let them escape....they would leave that area. And go find more victims.

See how it works?? Cops protect and serve GOOD citizens.
No, they really don't. Not anymore.

Sure they do. They protect me and others like me.

You're just doing it wrong. You're on the wrong side.

Oh, because wanting honorable cops who actually protect (instead of kill) people is "the wrong side".

I'm not a statist, thanks. I don't feel comfortable with lawless cops who do whatever they fuck they like, and get away with it, because they're cops. Idiots like you think that's great, but you won't think it's great when one shoves his stick up your ass for farting.

When the lawmakers and the peacekeepers no longer do what they're supposed to, lawlessness is all that we have left, and that's what we have now.

You have lawlessness when you support the criminals. Which is what you do.

So did the people who owned the car get it back in good condition? Who was in danger out there in the tulies?

Nope. But the cops couldn't control that. If they escaped it was headed to a chop shop. At least now the victims insurance can completely verify the theft claim and they get a brand new one.

Who was in danger out there?? No one immediately. But if the cops let them escape....they would leave that area. And go find more victims.

Oh, because wanting honorable cops who actually protect (instead of kill) people is "the wrong side".

I'm not a statist, thanks. I don't feel comfortable with lawless cops who do whatever they fuck they like, and get away with it, because they're cops. Idiots like you think that's great, but you won't think it's great when one shoves his stick up your ass for farting.

When the lawmakers and the peacekeepers no longer do what they're supposed to, lawlessness is all that we have left, and that's what we have now.

When the laws are unjust and don't make sense, and when law enforcement act as criminals, we're all criminals. These days it's a *crime* to complain about federal snipers drawing a bead on protesters. Who knows what might be a crime tomorrow...

When the laws are unjust and don't make sense, and when law enforcement act as criminals, we're all criminals. These days it's a *crime* to complain about federal snipers drawing a bead on protesters. Who knows what might be a crime tomorrow...

Oh, so now you think car theft is a lawful enterprise for blacks! Got it.

First off, fuck 'em. They chose to put themselves in this position.

Second, if the police lied (and the dash cam does not tell the whole story. There could of been people in the water unseen by the dash cam) then they felt that they needed to lie in order to protect themselves from persecution and prosecution in this malignant pc culture. It does not absolve them, but it does mitigate.

The camera recorded audio and video. Sure it doesnt tell the whole story because thats not what cameras do. But those cameras are a ton more credible than you claiming maybe there was someone somewhere doing something you cant see!

Sure, I bet there is a lot going on that camera didnt record. But what did NOT happen was they dove in to help anyone anytime. They watched them from shore...which fails at their job first. But second made up a story about it for no other reason than to stroke their own dicks.

Fuck it, I don't want our decent and hard working police to have to jeopardize their lives trying to save some idiot homegirlz from their stupid choices. Their lives are worth more than the lives of criminals.

You dont want the cops to be cops. Oh yeah, ok...they should be cops without all the "cop activities" and oaths and stuff. :2up:
Shit head, you cannot conclude all of that from this video and story.

I cant conclude all of what? Are you disagreeing with anything I said?

It supposedly took the car with the black birches in it 15 minutes to sink. Maybe they had already been in the water trying to save the hoodlums prior to the published video, then they got out when it became obvious that the effort was futile. Or maybe those cops in the video were not the ones who dove into the water. There is more than one car on the scene prior to the crooks' cat become totally submerged.

Maybe a lot of things happened. But according to the story and the video they werent in the water at all. If you have anything else to offer that shows they were you can always present it instead of endless maybe scenarios

Look, you malignant leftist cocksucker, I am not saying that I am right in my assertions. What I am saying is that you lack a conclusive factual basis upon which you can logically conclude that the cops chose to let those vermin drown. Of course, you probably will not get this distinction, you idiot!

What in the world are you mad about? The cops lied, you cant defend it so now you're calling names like a child.

All you have to do is give it up and stop demanding irrefutable proof that doesnt exist WHILE at the same time giving us stories about what could've happened as if your stories are more real than video and news articles on the subject.
You are still not getting it, shit head. It's like talking to a fucking brick wall with you.

You see, when I asked you "I can't conclude all of what?" That shows you I didn't know what you were talking about. But now that you're all caught up feel free to explain further. Or continue to delay making a point.

Hell, it was a tiny pond. The car probably settled into the muck on the bottom.

Yes, thats what cars do after they sink into a pond.

That certainly comports with the notion that it took the car 15minutes to sink. You can't put cops out there in that muck with oxygen tanks. They could get stuck in the muck and drown. Further, if the water was cold as alleged then the cops would be in danger of hypothermia.

Of course they cant be out there with Oxygen tanks. Also they cant be out there making up stories about how they did things that they did not do.

Notwithstanding any ex post facto misrepresentations by the police, they clearly exercised good solid judgment in not trying to get into that muck to rescue those bitches. Hell, for all they knew the bitches could of been armed, on top of everything else. The op is a fuckwit.

Edit: I meant to say that you cannot expect cops to go out there in that mucky shit without oxygen tanks.

You just said there might be muck. Then said they shouldnt go out into the muck you just said might be there but cant confirm. Additionally they cant exercise good judgement of the situation if they never stepped foot in it to see if it was a danger or not.

Maybe it was dangerous....maybe it wasnt.

One thing is for sure, they didnt dive in to save them like the Sheriff claimed. And he shouldnt have made up the story. Period
You don't know if they tried or not based upon the facts in front of you, twat head. .

Well you don't know that's because you're an idiot only capable of considering scenarios YOU MAKE UP FROM NOTHING and not the videos. Sorry.

Cops who lie and murder people are also criminals, and you support them, and their fake authority.

Yes. Laws against car theft are "unjust".

Fucking lefties man.

Fucking lefties man.

Uh, no.

People who object to cop stupidity are not lefties.

And cop whores are not automatically righties.

Fucking lefties man.

Uh, no.

So the car thieves are the heroes for you huh moron? Because they are black? Got it.

Fucking lefties man.

Uh, no.

So the car thieves are the heroes for you huh moron? Because they are black? Got it.

Er..no.

Seriously...are you okay?

So again..who are they protecting and serving by killing these three girls?
Kosher girl has lost her fucking mind.
Can't answer it, can you?

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.

They don't stop chasing because car thieves might get hurt, it's because of the innocent people that have died in some instances.

Either way the cops lying about diving in and ssving them has nothing to do with their pursuit practices.

Fucking lefties man.

Uh, no.

Er..no.

Seriously...are you okay?

No! Are you okay? No! You are a moron.

Guys, we might disagree with Koshergirl on this, but shes not a liberal. Anyone who has followed her posts knows that.

Guys, we might disagree with Koshergirl on this, but shes not a liberal. Anyone who has followed her posts knows that.
willow is an idiot, lol. She is probably the most unobservant person I've ever seen on here, and that's saying something.

willow is an idiot, lol. She is probably the most unobservant person I've ever seen on here, and that's saying something.

You are a fucking moron, anyone knows liberal spew and you are spewing liberal spew! You are a cop hater

Do you have any idea what's going on in Eastern Oregon, you lunatic? We're sick of crooked cops. Sick to death of them. They break the law at will, they lie, they don't abide by the Constitution, they roll over people every day and we've had it. It looks to me like the poor people of the cities are sick of them too.

You are a fucking moron, anyone knows liberal spew and you are spewing liberal spew! You are a cop hater

Do you have any idea what's going on in Eastern Oregon, you lunatic? We're sick of crooked cops. Sick to death of them. They break the law at will, they lie, they don't abide by the Constitution, they roll over people every day and we've had it. It looks to me like the poor people of the cities are sick of them too.

What a moron. I have never had a problem with a cop. I obey the law, I don't steal cars, rob people or do crime. You should try it sometimes the best cop repellent on the market and it is free. Why do you love criminals so much? Are you one?

What a moron. I have never had a problem with a cop. I obey the law, I don't steal cars, rob people or do crime. You should try it sometimes the best cop repellent on the market and it is free. Why do you love criminals so much? Are you one?

It's like you've been living in a cave for the last ten years.

The Op would have stood on the bank with a sign saying: help three black innocent girls drowning, I would help but ize scared of da water.

It's like you've been living in a cave for the last ten years.

ROFLMAO. Yep! You are an felon. Explains everything.

Forum List

Back