Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

Seems to me these girls deserved it. I won't say it with sickening glee like the shameless conservatives in this thread, but these girls did it to themselves. Regardless of whether the cops lied their asses off about fake heroics.

So again..who are they protecting and serving by killing these three girls?
Kosher girl has lost her fucking mind.
Can't answer it, can you?

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.

They don't stop chasing because car thieves might get hurt, it's because of the innocent people that have died in some instances.

Either way the cops lying about diving in and ssving them has nothing to do with their pursuit practices.
Did anyone other than the car thieves get hurt?

So again..who are they protecting and serving by killing these three girls?

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.

They don't stop chasing because car thieves might get hurt, it's because of the innocent people that have died in some instances.

Either way the cops lying about diving in and ssving them has nothing to do with their pursuit practices.
Is killing car thieves the purpose of the police?

Seems to me these girls deserved it. I won't say it with sickening glee like the shameless conservatives in this thread, but these girls did it to themselves. Regardless of whether the cops lied their asses off about fake heroics.
You're one of the last people I'd expect to say something like this, OS. I don't agree with you at all. This is an awful story.

Is killing car thieves the purpose of the police?
Catching criminals IS the purpose of the police, and that is exactly what they were trying to do, you slack jawed nut.

Guys, we might disagree with Koshergirl on this, but shes not a liberal. Anyone who has followed her posts knows that.
willow is an idiot, lol. She is probably the most unobservant person I've ever seen on here, and that's saying something.

You are a fucking moron, anyone knows liberal spew and you are spewing liberal spew! You are a cop hater

Do you have any idea what's going on in Eastern Oregon, you lunatic? We're sick of crooked cops. Sick to death of them. They break the law at will, they lie, they don't abide by the Constitution, they roll over people every day and we've had it. It looks to me like the poor people of the cities are sick of them too.
So, since YOU are sick of what YOU perceive is going on then any incident anywhere involving police and homicide must be an act of unethical cops. Your mind works like that of a child.

There would be no heroics in trying to save them, just stupid judgment... Dumbass

There would be no heroics in trying to save them, just stupid judgment... Dumbass
Hey those weirdos made up the heroics not me.

There is no heroics in risking a cops life for those bitches lives... They will not be missed

There is no heroics in risking a cops life for those bitches lives... They will not be missed
So they shouldn't have bragged about non-existent heroics then.

A culling was needed... A culling was done.

Don't be a weirdo

Don't be a weirdo
A non story... Soon to be forgotten

Im all for culling shitty cops.

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
True...shit happens. No need to lie about it tho
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.

They are still human beings, criminals or not.

It is the ones that assault cops that burn my cheese.

Obviously there are heroics in trying to save someone since the sheriff said that they were HEROS for ATTEMPTING TO SAVE THEM!:wink_2:

It is easy for anyone to say they would have done differently...questions and comments:

1) The story says the car went in and drifted until it was 20 yards plus from the shore...that is no small distance to cover in cold/muddy water.
2) It is not known how far down was the car when they got there. The video could have been only one or two minutes after arrival.
3) Typically if a car goes into deep water, you literally have only seconds to act. A car can fully sink within one or two minutes, at that point there is little any of these guys could do in jet-black water without underwater lighting gear.

Something I don't see addressed concerning the officers not getting in the water. This is in St Petersburg. It is rare to find a retention pond without at least one gator in it. Want to wade in and swim at night with an alligator? Knock yourself out.

Ok, that's great. It might very been dangerous. I get it.

To lie about it and tell a tale of "taking their belts of and Jumping in to save them" Is the part I don't get. Why even add sugar to it?

Forum List

Back