Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

The article says that between these three girls they had been charged with grand theft auto seven times and Koshergirls says they were out joy riding in a friend's car. She is a hopeless lying moron.
That's because I read the articles and watched the news pieces. They were out with a friend, who went into a store, and they drove his car away. Joyriding.

We used to do this in highschool...someone would pull up to the post.office and leave their car running...if it was somebody we knew, we'd jump in and.move the car around to the back, or across the street.

Of course, there were no cops there to kill us. And nobody died.

Seems to me these girls deserved it. I won't say it with sickening glee like the shameless conservatives in this thread, but these girls did it to themselves. Regardless of whether the cops lied their asses off about fake heroics.
There would be no heroics in trying to save them, just stupid judgment... Dumbass
Hey those weirdos made up the heroics not me.
There is no heroics in risking a cops life for those bitches lives... They will not be missed

Obviously there are heroics in trying to save someone since the sheriff said that they were HEROS for ATTEMPTING TO SAVE THEM!:wink_2:
Na, not really. The people have to be worth saving....

Well, thats not true and the proof is in the fact that the Sherriff called them heros for trying to save them. He knew their background and still made up the story.

So no, they dont have to be worth it. Thats why he made up the story and lied about it

The article says that between these three girls they had been charged with grand theft auto seven times and Koshergirls says they were out joy riding in a friend's car. She is a hopeless lying moron.
That's because I read the articles and watched the news pieces. They were out with a friend, who went into a store, and they drove his car away. Joyriding.

We used to do this in highschool...someone would pull up to the post.office and leave their car running...if it was somebody we knew, we'd jump in and.move the car around to the back, or across the street.

A nonissue, The little delinquents are dead now and the town is better for it...

Yo, were you there ClosedCaption? If not. you`re like all of the other people who know nothing! The Media is about ratings? That is their job, they lie just like Obama!

If the girls were at home helping mom, or working a part-time job, they would still be alive! They chose their Path in Life? And found it!!!

"GTP"
:dig:

There would be no heroics in trying to save them, just stupid judgment... Dumbass
Hey those weirdos made up the heroics not me.
There is no heroics in risking a cops life for those bitches lives... They will not be missed

Obviously there are heroics in trying to save someone since the sheriff said that they were HEROS for ATTEMPTING TO SAVE THEM!:wink_2:
Na, not really. The people have to be worth saving....

Well, thats not true and the proof is in the fact that the Sherriff called them heros for trying to save them. He knew their background and still made up the story.

So no, they dont have to be worth it. Thats why he made up the story and lied about it
Of course the cops have to pander to political correctness, a good cop really would not give a shit about it.
Political Correctness is fucking this country up.

A nonissue, The little delinquents are dead now and the town is better for it...

Thats the entire issue I have. I stated that like...a lot.

Yo, were you there ClosedCaption? If not. you`re like all of the other people who know nothing! The Media is about ratings? That is their job, they lie just like Obama!

If the girls were at home helping mom, or working a part-time job, they would still be alive! They chose their Path in Life? And found it!!!

"GTP"
:dig:

Great point, the news likes ratings. Wait until people find out your discovery!

Oh really? I thought the article said they were hitchhiking and an elderly man picked them up, left the car running and ran into Walmart which makes him more stupid than you if that's even possible.

Kosher girl has lost her fucking mind.
Can't answer it, can you?

They were serving nobody. They were protecting nobody. They were hunting, and having fun.
They are serving me when they chase after car thieves. I want them to do that every opportunity they get. If some car thieves die in the process, so be it.

They don't stop chasing because car thieves might get hurt, it's because of the innocent people that have died in some instances.

Either way the cops lying about diving in and ssving them has nothing to do with their pursuit practices.
Did anyone other than the car thieves get hurt?
Is killing car thieves the purpose of the police?
Sometimes it is, but in this case the car thieves killed themselves.

It's obvious those girls did not know their place in life, apparently their own bad behavior found them though...

I wasn't sure until I saw that pig of a chief talking about it. It's obvious that the white cops are harassing the hell out of the black citizens of that town. He even says so. They don't show him enough respect and he think that authorizes them to chase and kill them.

He pointed out the truth. Black teens increasingly turn criminal. Deal with it moron.

He pointed out the truth. Black teens increasingly turn criminal. Deal with it moron.
Heil Hitler, hag. You're nothing but a brownshirt.

I am right. You are a libtard and libtards are dead wrong. Always. Pooper.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh and you should probably remove those Christian scriptures from your sig line. You are no Christian.
Hushup, ding dong. You don't know what the fuck day it is, you certainly haven't the ability to understand the tenets of Christianity.

Again, these cops killed nobody. Quit lying, shit head.

Heil Hitler, hag. You're nothing but a brownshirt.

I am right. You are a libtard and libtards are dead wrong. Always. Pooper.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh and you should probably remove those Christian scriptures from your sig line. You are no Christian.
Hushup, ding dong. You don't know what the fuck day it is, you certainly haven't the ability to understand the tenets of Christianity.

If Christ acted as you act who in the hell would want to be a Christian. You fit in better with the IsIs dudes.

Forum List

Back