Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

I wasn't sure until I saw that pig of a chief talking about it. It's obvious that the white cops are harassing the hell out of the black citizens of that town. He even says so. They don't show him enough respect and he think that authorizes them to chase and kill them.
It's "obvious", huh? No, I do not think it is, moron!

I wasn't sure until I saw that pig of a chief talking about it. It's obvious that the white cops are harassing the hell out of the black citizens of that town. He even says so. They don't show him enough respect and he think that authorizes them to chase and kill them.

Typical leftist bitch thinks it's harassment to stop car theft! Funny.

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
True...shit happens. No need to lie about it tho
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.
You don't pay cops enough to do what you expect them to do.
If cops don't think that they are paid enough, another job is what they should be looking for, but until they have finally quit being a cop, they know what they are supposed to be out there doing when on the clock and I don't believe that deciding who deserves help and who doesn't is a part of their job description.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
True...shit happens. No need to lie about it tho
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.
You don't pay cops enough to do what you expect them to do.
If cops don't think that they are paid enough, another job is what they should be looking for, but until they have finally quit being a cop, they know what they are supposed to be out there doing when on the clock and I don't believe that deciding who deserves help and who doesn't is a part of their job description.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Cops are under no obligation to forfeit their lives to save the lives of those engaged in criminal activity. Sorry you value cops so little but that's on you.

^^^ How do you know that they would have been forfeiting their lives? Isn't that what they do anyway just by putting on the uniform? That is what the job is. They are to put their lives on the line to help those who need it, but it is not their job to decide on who deserves the help and who doesn't.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

How did they "stop car theft"?

^^^ How do you know that they would have been forfeiting their lives? Isn't that what they do anyway just by putting on the uniform? That is what the job is. They are to put their lives on the line to help those who need it, but it is not their job to decide on who deserves the help and who doesn't.

Holly

Chances are not good entering a dark muck weed filled pond at night.

FTA: The car turned onto the dead-end road into the cemetery. Gualtieri said the deputies that were following knew there was no way out. The car was traveling about 30-35 mph, which was “actually pretty fast,” Gualtieri said, considering that the area was very dark and the roads are windy.

He said when the car rounded a curve at the end of the cemetery, “all you could see at that point looking ahead would be I-275, the cemetery butts up to I-275.” The vehicle left the roadway without braking, still traveling an estimated 30-35 mph and entered a pond at the southeast section of the cemetery. It drifted out about 20-yards into the pond and within about 5 minutes, it completely submerged.

Gualtieri said the doors were closed and the windows were up, so there was no way out. Deputies who had been following shed their gun belts and other equipment and attempted to reach the occupants of the vehicle to try to rescue them. They were unable to reach the car, due to the thick muddy water and the grass growing on the surface of the pond.

“Deputies wading out into the water were just sinking (into the muck) and couldn’t get to the car,” the sheriff said.

The Car was reported stolen and the three girls inside, all teens drowned at the scene.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

Despite the Sheriff giving major details about the heroic effort. The dashcam showed something different happened

Its one thing if you dont want to jump in. Thats fine.

Its cool if you dont want to get wet. Ok

Its not cool to let people drown and claim you did all you could. Thats just flat out unnecessary.

How did they "stop car theft"?

Hee hee. Many cars are now safe from those criminals.

No cop should put their lives in that kind of danger to save some thugs. That they were teenage girls doesn't change anything.

No cop should put their lives in that kind of danger to save some thugs. That they were teenage girls doesn't change anything.

Finally! A person with a functioning brain. Hi!

What they should do and what they do do is two different things. They always protect criminals.

As they should evidenced by the sheriff making up a story about trying to save them. If that wasnt a thing he wouldnt have made it up

Finally! A person with a functioning brain. Hi!

What they should do and what they do do is two different things. They always protect criminals.

As they should evidenced by the sheriff making up a story about trying to save them. If that wasnt a thing he wouldnt have made it up
The primary job of police is to protect criminals.
Without police every lamppost would have criminals swinging from them.

Holly
Still, if they are not going to even consider it, then they should be turning in their badges. What if an innocent person were in the mess with them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Still, if they are not going to even consider it, then they should be turning in their badges. What if an innocent person were in the mess with them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure! May the devil kick your ass someday.

You know kgrill is as much of a rwnj as you are. These girls were 15 and 16. Some of the comments on this thread are revolting.

You know kgrill is as much of a rwnj as you are. These girls were 15 and 16. Some of the comments on this thread are revolting.

No, she isn't. What did you find revolting especially?

And the sheriff should be fired for his nasty comments. "These people" and "bad kids." Who made you the executioner you fucktard?

Forum List

Back