Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

so far, nobody has said who was served and who was protected by chasing these girls into the water.

The people's who's cars they stole for one. And their future victims as well.

Yes, that's what protect and serve means. It means the cops protect the law abiding citizens from those who rob, murder and steal cars. Morons like Koshergirl can't grasp that shit. Kosher girl thinks there are laws that say cops cannot Persue criminals.

so far, nobody has said who was served and who was protected by chasing these girls into the water.

So did the people who owned the car get it back in good condition? Who was in danger out there in the tulies?

And are you aware of them being violent criminals?

So did the people who owned the car get it back in good condition? Who was in danger out there in the tulies?

Cops just picking on black people. Right? Asswipe.

No, they pick on everybody, if they can get away with it.

So you cheered when the riots broke out in Ferguson and Baltimore! Figures. You are a liberal asswipe.

So you cheered when the riots broke out in Ferguson and Baltimore! Figures. You are a liberal asswipe.

Er..no, I am not lol.

I'm just not a racist cop whore, like you.

Nope. But the cops couldn't control that. If they escaped it was headed to a chop shop. At least now the victims insurance can completely verify the theft claim and they get a brand new one.

Who was in danger out there?? No one immediately. But if the cops let them escape....they would leave that area. And go find more victims.

See how it works?? Cops protect and serve GOOD citizens.

Er..no, I am not lol.

You got me there bitch! I tend not to hate cops. You are a racist cop hater and a lover ass kisser of the criminal element. Yay for you libtard.

Nope. But the cops couldn't control that. If they escaped it was headed to a chop shop. At least now the victims insurance can completely verify the theft claim and they get a brand new one.

Who was in danger out there?? No one immediately. But if the cops let them escape....they would leave that area. And go find more victims.

No, they really don't. Not anymore.

Er..no, I am not lol.

You got me there bitch! I tend not to hate cops. You are a racist cop hater and a lover ass kisser of the criminal element. Yay for you libtard.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Er..no, I am not lol.

So you're a statist brownshirt. Got it.

Er..no, I am not lol.

Live by your principles never call a cop to retrieve your stolen car. Dipshit.

Er..no, I am not lol.

The cops don't retrieve stolen cars. They're too busy killing teen aged girls and banging prostitutes.

Er..no, I am not lol.

The cops don't retrieve stolen cars. They're too busy killing teen aged girls and banging prostitutes.

You are just pissed because they won't bang you.

Er..no, I am not lol.

You are just pissed because they won't bang you.

That must be it.

Sure they do. They protect me and others like me.

You're just doing it wrong. You're on the wrong side.

Er..no, I am not lol.

Ah....and now we fall into juvenile nonsense.

Sure they do. They protect me and others like me.

You're just doing it wrong. You're on the wrong side.

Oh, because wanting honorable cops who actually protect (instead of kill) people is "the wrong side".

I'm not a statist, thanks. I don't feel comfortable with lawless cops who do whatever they fuck they like, and get away with it, because they're cops. Idiots like you think that's great, but you won't think it's great when one shoves his stick up your ass for farting.

When the lawmakers and the peacekeepers no longer do what they're supposed to, lawlessness is all that we have left, and that's what we have now.

Forum List

Back