cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

Probably true.

But I doubt that anybody in charge of the cops told them to force pepperspray down the throat of a protestor.

THAT was more likely the result of some cop's frustration getting the better of him.
Frustration? Yes. More specifically frustrated authoritarian arrogance and ordinary sadism.

And if that is true, that man ought to be fired, and then jailed, too.
Unfortunately we won't see anything like that until there is another Kent State type "accident." Then some token cop will be prosecuted, slapped on the wrist, and that will serve as a symbolic mea culpa for all the wanton brutality and sadism that will take place until then.

What they are hoping for now is a violent response from the protesters which will justify them opening up with the heavy weaponry. And we may rest assured the majority of those robo-cops have a hard-on to do that right now.

What we are seeing in New York, for one example, is the private army of a billionaire mayor who is acting on behalf of other members of the American neo-aristocracy.

Last edited:
it was bad all the miltary votes
were not counted

prove it

He lies

NPR

Some Military Votes May Not Be Counted

Military Ballots May Not Count in Illinois
The U.S. Department of Justice has reportedly opened an investigation into how the Democratic Secretary of State for Illinois somehow forgot to send out thousands of absentee ballots to military personnel serving overseas
truth is hard for the Left

First time or second
Bush won both times as the Constitution allows
I know the Left finds the Constitution inconvenient at times
but the rule of law was maintained

The right to peaceably assemble is a Constitutional guarantee.

Are you saying the students being pepper sprayed are righties? Because I don't buy that.

First time or second

Are you saying the students being pepper sprayed are righties? Because I don't buy that.

so they got all the permits and followed all the rules
:eusa_whistle:

hey to be fair they looked good on the bridge
rise_of_the_planet_of_the_apes_bridge_2011_a_l.jpg

Last edited:
First time or second

Hey maybe you didn't get the memo, but the U.S. Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land, and supercedes any and all city, county/parish, and state laws.

Are they wrong to protest when elections are stolen from them?

Can you answer me Jackson?

Why cant you answer mr "not a republican"?

I'm proud to be an Independent, so plese rub it in! Sure they can protest when elections are stolen from them. When that ever happens, protest away. Getting rid of Acorn was tried, but didn't work. Perhaps more protests are needed.

Thanks for the call back.

Can you answer me Jackson?

Why cant you answer mr "not a republican"?

I'm proud to be an Independent, so plese rub it in! Sure they can protest when elections are stolen from them. When that ever happens, protest away. Getting rid of Acorn was tried, but didn't work. Perhaps more protests are needed.

Thanks for the call back.

You want to comment on the evidence that exsists in both the ACORN case and the decades long republican push to keep Americans from voting?

NPR

Some Military Votes May Not Be Counted

Military Ballots May Not Count in Illinois
The U.S. Department of Justice has reportedly opened an investigation into how the Democratic Secretary of State for Illinois somehow forgot to send out thousands of absentee ballots to military personnel serving overseas
truth is hard for the Left

Where is your proof they ended up being uncounted?

Hey maybe you didn't get the memo, but the U.S. Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land, and supercedes any and all city, county/parish, and state laws.

sure
but see the 10th admendment
The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people.

The courts have ruled many times that these rules do not
infringe on your rights

see recent NYC ruling
No wonder this country is so messed up
the Left is just terrible with laws and the constitution

Sunshine the "centrist" is still a no show.

She is a republican who claims she is not.

If she were centrist she would not deny the cold hard evidence of the decades of republican cheating in elections

Unlike you, I do other things besides post on message boards. You can rant on about 'court documented this and court documented that.' If it's not a SCOTUS decision which is the law of the land, it is completely mood IMNSHO.

AND

Unlike you, I am acutely aware that politicians from both parties are corrupt!

Sunshine the "centrist" is still a no show.

She is a republican who claims she is not.

If she were centrist she would not deny the cold hard evidence of the decades of republican cheating in elections

Unlike you, I do other things besides post on message boards. You can rant on about 'court documented this and court documented that.' If it's not a SCOTUS decision which is the law of the land, it is completely mood IMNSHO.

AND

Unlike you, I am acutely aware that politicians from both parties are corrupt!

hahahahahahahah

yeap your A REPUBLICAN.

Your a IINO

No where in the constitution does it say that a permit is required to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Futhermore, the consitution says, Congress shall make no long...abridging the freedom speech...or the right of the people peacefully to assemble.

Hence the permit law to free speech and assemble is abridging on the rights of the People.
Federal, State, and Local law that requires a permit to speech and assemble is a violation of the consitution.

Maybe you never got the memo that said, just because there is a law doesn't make it legal or constitutional.

then you must support voter to present ID
to make sure the correct people get their vote
counted

Forum List

Back