cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

ACORN was the victim of temporary employees cheating THEM.

No election was effected.

In Florida the central voter file KEPT AMERICANS from being able to vote.

You wnto address these facts because you cant

How many false election votes did this cause?

Moving the goal post I see. Care to provide us with the number of false or illegal votes counted for Bush in 2000 or 2004?

We both can go back years and years to address illegitimate votes. That's why we need a voter ID. I'm sure you would agree on this. Stop those nasty frauds!

The left opposes voter ID because it would actually stop the numerous illegal votes they routinely create every election cycle.

And Fascism marches forward with an American flag, a bible and the full support of conservatives everywhere.

moving the goal post i see. Care to provide us with the number of false or illegal votes counted for bush in 2000 or 2004?

we both can go back years and years to address illegitimate votes. That's why we need a voter id. I'm sure you would agree on this. Stop those nasty frauds!

the left opposes voter id because it would actually stop the numerous illegal votes they routinely create every election cycle.

prove your claim

You want to comment on the evidence that exsists in both the ACORN case and the decades long republican push to keep Americans from voting?

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light - WSJ.com

Rotten Acorn
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Nevada Judge Calls ACORN 'Reprehensible,' Slaps Group With Maximum Fine for Voter Fraud
Read more: Nevada Judge Calls ACORN 'Reprehensible,' Slaps Group With Maximum Fine For Voter Fraud | Fox News

ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'

Read more: ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud' ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'

Judicial Watch Obtains New FBI Documents Regarding ACORN Voter Fraud Investigation
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) related to the 2007 investigation and arrest of eight St. Louis, Missouri, workers from the “community organization” Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) for violation of election laws and voter fraud.
Judicial Watch Obtains New FBI Documents Regarding ACORN Voter Fraud Investigation | Judicial Watch

ACORN Voter Fraud Witness
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xjNtHo35g]ACORN Voter Fraud Witness - YouTube[/ame]

Part 1 ACORN Voter Fraud 2008 Presidental Election by Anita MonCrief
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0FRX4plz4]Part 1 ACORN Voter Fraud 2008 Presidental Election by Anita MonCrief - YouTube[/ame]

This is getting boring. Want more?

How many false election votes did this cause?

ir3z3a.gif

You, of course, offered no "facts."

There ARE some Americans, by the way, who are supposed to be kept off the voting rolls. Felons. The dead. South Americans. Central Americans. Even some North Americans (psst, it's called Canada).

You wnto address your errors? No.

Because you prefer to lie.

Moving the goal post I see. Care to provide us with the number of false or illegal votes counted for Bush in 2000 or 2004?

We both can go back years and years to address illegitimate votes. That's why we need a voter ID. I'm sure you would agree on this. Stop those nasty frauds!

LIES.

How do you steal an election if you dont effect it ?

So we need the voter ID. Stop these lies, right?

you should be pepper sprayed for your atrocious spelling. Don't you know what a spell checker is??

And Fascism marches forward with an American flag, a bible and the full support of conservatives everywhere.
Ah. So when a few prevent the many from their right to attend classes without hassle by the few, it's fascism to disperse those few who are infringing on the many, and use force on them when they will not.

:cuckoo:

It is the RESPONSIBILITY of every State BY FEDERAL LAW, to check their voter registration files and to clear those that can not be verified out of the System.

I repeat, you claim that illegal votes were cast, provide evidence. We have provided evidence of the left filing illegal voter registration. Without Voter ID how is a State to prove those on the rolls are legally only voting once, legally who they say they are, or legally residence of said State?

you should be pepper sprayed for your atrocious spelling. Don't you know what a spell checker is??

I wasn't going to say it, but...it was the wrong word. :eusa_whistle: (affect...effect) We can give him credit for getting close.

Last edited:

It is the RESPONSIBILITY of every State BY FEDERAL LAW, to check their voter registration files and to clear those that can not be verified out of the System.

I repeat, you claim that illegal votes were cast, provide evidence. We have provided evidence of the left filing illegal voter registration. Without Voter ID how is a State to prove those on the rolls are legally only voting once, legally who they say they are, or legally residence of said State?

LIAR , I never claimed that

It's good to see the Right, and by extension the Republican party, align themselves with the jackbooted thugs in this incident.

That'll work out real well politically out in normal America. :lol::lol:

I wasn't going to say it, but...it was the wrong word. :eusa_whistle: (affect...effect)

How do you just dismiss cold hard court documented evidence?

Yea can't defend the Police on this one. This was definitely aggressive jack-booted behavior on their part. This is why i keep saying that our Police are very poorly trained. They're trained to always be in an aggressive military posture. They are not receiving proper training on how to interact with the populace in a common sense civil manner. Somewhere along the line the powers that be forgot that our Police exist to protect & serve the People. It really has become a storm trooper jack-booted mentality. These Police in this instance should be punished. They neither protected or served the Citizens.

Forum List

Back