Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

[
No conservative, when you said, "if you use ad hom, you have to be able to back up your shit."

That you are a dolt is not news to anyone.

You post hate memes from the Soros sites, but lack any ability to support your bullshit.

Don't make me have to explain your words to you.

Though you look them up, you still fail to grasp the meaning. :dunno:

Sadly, you burned off your last 2 remaining brain cells to produce all that which doesn't even prove that America's left wants to switch from a capitalist economy to "a society where the central authority controls all assets."

Does that ever work?

You completely get your ass handed to you and then try second grade insults?

:lmao:

I love ad hom, particularly at the expense of arrogant blowhards like you.

But here's the deal sploogy - if you use ad hom, you have to be able to back up your shit - and you can't. You're just a partisan hack spewing hate memes from the Soros sites. You have no ability to think or reason on your own. Push you off script and you crash & burn, as you did here.
I can't decide which is more adorable....

how you resort to ad-hominem while actually complaining about me using ad-hominem...

Or you declaring victory for yourself after failing miserablely to establish your retarded point that America's left wing is Communist.

:dunno:
They were not conservatives gomer they are democrats JUST LIKE YOU ... you racists never stop trying to push the blame on others it is really pathetic.
The world is not comprised of only conservatives and Communists. That you think that way doesn't make it so -- it only reveals how fucked in the head you are.
What is it like to have to constantly lie about what you are????
Seriously, it's not my fault you're brain-dead. :eusa_naughty:

[
No conservative, when you said, "if you use ad hom, you have to be able to back up your shit."

That you are a dolt is not news to anyone.

You post hate memes from the Soros sites, but lack any ability to support your bullshit.

Don't make me have to explain your words to you.

Though you look them up, you still fail to grasp the meaning. :dunno:
Another brain-dead lunatic... :rolleyes:

Ok, nutter, it's put up or shut up time... either link to a post of mine which contains anything from a Soros site or you expose yourself yet again as the mouth foaming moron you are.

Does that ever work?

You completely get your ass handed to you and then try second grade insults?

:lmao:

I love ad hom, particularly at the expense of arrogant blowhards like you.

But here's the deal sploogy - if you use ad hom, you have to be able to back up your shit - and you can't. You're just a partisan hack spewing hate memes from the Soros sites. You have no ability to think or reason on your own. Push you off script and you crash & burn, as you did here.

how you resort to ad-hominem while actually complaining about me using ad-hominem...

Or you declaring victory for yourself after failing miserablely to establish your retarded point that America's left wing is Communist.

They were not conservatives gomer they are democrats JUST LIKE YOU ... you racists never stop trying to push the blame on others it is really pathetic.
The world is not comprised of only conservatives and Communists. That you think that way doesn't make it so -- it only reveals how fucked in the head you are.
Is it because you were never picked to play games??? It wasn't because you were small it was because you are a asshole.

Is it because you were never picked to play games??? It wasn't because you were small it was because you are a asshole.
Your "condition" is still not my fault.

Ok, nutter, it's put up or shut up time... either link to a post of mine which contains anything from a Soros site or you expose yourself yet again as the mouth foaming moron you are.

Every thought you have comes from the Soros hate sites. Two pages back you spewed the hate meme that you filthy racist democrats were really Republicans.

Daily Kos: Racism

You Communists are collectivists. Your thoughts come from the collective, more like an ant colony than actual humans.

Please dont stop trying to hate me because one I dont give a fuck and two it proves all I say about you racists pigs.

Every thought you have comes from the Soros hate sites. Two pages back you spewed the hate meme that you filthy racist democrats were really Republicans.

Daily Kos: Racism

You Communists are collectivists. Your thoughts come from the collective, more like an ant colony than actual humans.
Translation: you couldn't prove you false claim.

You lied.

Please dont stop trying to hate me because one I dont give a fuck and two it proves all I say about you racists pigs.
Why would I hate you? I pity you.

You are a democrat that what you democrats do.

I don't speak for any others, just myself. Your generalization is noted and discarded.

I don't speak for any others, just myself. Your generalization is noted and discarded.
Hey history proves me right.... You are the party of institutionalized hate.

No, Your hallucinations prove you right. Reality is not on your side.

The KKK , Jim Crow laws, are but two of the multiple things that prove me right.

The KKK , Jim Crow laws, are but two of the multiple things that prove me right.
LOLOL

All that proves is that the racist conservative south was heavily Democrat back in those days.

LOLOL

All that proves is that the racist conservative south was heavily Democrat back in those days.
You just cant stop yourself from hateful liar can you?

LOLOL

You just cant stop yourself from hateful liar can you?
That's not even proper English. See that? Your ignorance is one of the reasons I pity you.

[

LOLOL

AGAIN WITH THE BIG LIE.

What was it that made the Antebellum South "conservative?"

Your desire to exonerate your filthy party?

You've told an outrageous lie, you repeat it often, sadly many believe your lie.

Forum List

Back