🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops Killed Per Year By President

I just went outside and can't believe I survived without Trump being President

Say it ain't so Joe you are not afraid of climate change?

Not since Trump exposed that it's a scam by the Chinks!

Well don't use your refrigerator Kerry says so...criminal against humanity..

I'm sure he did. You're well known for not making things up!

Lmao....you have a reputation that follows you from message board to message board on your bullshit lies since I have read it back in 2004 on Argue with everyone.

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?

Stupid talking point put out by leftist web-sights. The ambush, targeting, killing of police officers is way up. We don't lump those killed in traffic accidents and non targeted killings together with ambush killings of police officers:slap: Respect for police is way down and targeted killings are way up thanks to you brain dead leftists

Poor delusional neoconwackjob. Please present one iota of fact and not your usual insane flailing about

Do you know the difference between killed in the line of duty and out right assassinations butter cup?

No she doesn't, she says she's a lawyer, must be a tax lawyer or something

Wrong oh neoconwackjob. Like you are about everything else

You only post talking points. I hope you eventually demonstrate your brilliance. Ive been waiting on that since I've been here

I just went outside and can't believe I survived without Trump being President

Lmao....you have a reputation that follows you from message board to message board on your bullshit lies since I have read it back in 2004 on Argue with everyone.

On what?? Oh doesn't matter you'll accuse away as if we know each other.

:dunno: please do go on about me:mm:

Stupid talking point put out by leftist web-sights. The ambush, targeting, killing of police officers is way up. We don't lump those killed in traffic accidents and non targeted killings together with ambush killings of police officers:slap: Respect for police is way down and targeted killings are way up thanks to you brain dead leftists

Poor delusional neoconwackjob. Please present one iota of fact and not your usual insane flailing about

Do you know the difference between killed in the line of duty and out right assassinations butter cup?

No she doesn't, she says she's a lawyer, must be a tax lawyer or something

Wrong oh neoconwackjob. Like you are about everything else

You only post talking points. I hope you eventually demonstrate your brilliance. Ive been waiting on that since I've been here

Its easy to shut her up, just a sheep

Excessive ease? That they shoot too quickly. Are those words small enough for you?

What an absurd premise. The last man shot was a health care worker lying in the floor with his hands up.

i suppose some poor schmuck asking why cops were arresting him deserved to get gunned down too.

Until you write trash learn some empathy for people who have darker skin than you, your opinions are useless and stupid.

Excessive ease means they shoot too quickly? Are you from this country or what?

Once again we face a situation of liberals being judge and jury in a police shooting that isn't totally investigated, judged, or ruled on yet. Calls it as I sees it is the liberal motto.

Now that most of the Baltimore officers were found not guilty in their duties, what was your opinion of them before when the MSM reported the cops were a bunch of yahoos unconcerned about the fate of a black suspect? Probably the same as Ferguson, New York and Cleveland just to name a few.

You keep the same handle dumb ass

I guess it's me then. I'm glad to find that out.

To me, victimology is their only strategy. Study it. That is what ALL of their rhetoric is.

It is all dividing and conquering.

That is all they know.

Not the only thing to win elections. The other is government dependency. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

Liberals actually believe that politicians care if they have health insurance or not. Sure, insurance was a problem (and still is) but no need to turn the entire country upside down. But DumBama and the Democrats did.

Okay, so if Commie Care didn't lower costs, didn't make sure all Americans had coverage, resulted in great losses for their party--particularly in mid-terms, then what was the point of Commie Care in the first place?

The answer is more government dependents. That's all they set out for in the first place. Even by the White House's own admission, they proudly announced that we now have over 14 million more government dependents and expected to grow in the coming years.

How the democrats are creating slaves.

The Portuguese method.

TweetPrint.JPG

Here's another stat. The number of groups who advocating killing cops who were praised by the President and invited to the White House:

Reagan 0
HW 0
Clinton 0
W 0
Obama 1

No one was praised for killing cops. Are you a compulsive liar?

Black Lives Matter: Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon
Black Lives Matter: What do you want? Dead Cops. When do you want it? Now!

Yeah, fuck you, lying skank

I guess it's me then. I'm glad to find that out.

You find that out a lot

TweetPrint.JPG

That chart is 100% bullshit.

There were the following cop killings in each year: National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Officer Deaths by Year

2009: 125
2010: 161
2011: 171
2012: 131
2013: 109
2014: 122
2015: 123
2016: 63 up 6% -> National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Preliminary 2015 Fatality Statistics

trendline-web.jpg

Officer safety has generally improved, but this past year under Obama the trend has reversed again as OBama rushes to justify the killing of police officers nationwide on a recurring basis.

TweetPrint.JPG

There were the following cop killings in each year: National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Officer Deaths by Year

2016: 63 up 6% -> National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Preliminary 2015 Fatality Statistics

trendline-web.jpg

Officer safety has generally improved, but this past year under Obama the trend has reversed again as OBama rushes to justify the killing of police officers nationwide on a recurring basis.

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

TweetPrint.JPG

trendline-web.jpg

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists. AKA you are full of shit.
I dont have to spoon feed retards like you.

Try using google, ass hat.

TweetPrint.JPG

Different time for cops during the the Reagan years. The Cold War was pretty big back then so that number could play a big factor into it.. But with Obama is he's invited the fraud BLM into the White House. Which has you pretty distracted from the obvious.

TweetPrint.JPG

trendline-web.jpg

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists. AKA you are full of shit.

Bowie, you are a lying piece of shit.

This is Obama's most recent statement:

"For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault," Obama said in a statement.

"These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop."

Go fuck yourself scum.

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

TweetPrint.JPG

Different time for cops during the the Reagan years. The Cold War was pretty big back then so that number could play a big factor into it.. But with Obama is he's invited the fraud BLM into the White House. Which has you pretty distracted from the obvious.
World leaders need to hold conferences with all ranges of peoples and groups to have open dialogue, it works better than ignoring the problem....

TweetPrint.JPG

trendline-web.jpg

But you do have to stop lying.

Forum List

Back