Cops Killing Civilians: What Is It Really About?

i have a friend who is handicapped and he now cant stand blacks.men anyways.He was walking outside his apartment and this black man tried to mug him.what was funny about it is my handicapped friend was able to take him out and got someone to call the cops on him and take him to jail.the police officer couldnt believe it either just as I couldnt,that he took him out.:biggrin: its jerks like that guy that have given blacks the bad rap they get.
Your friend sounds like an idiot. No wonder he is handicapped. Does he claim all Black men attacked him or just one?
put yourself in his shoes for a minute,you have never been almost mugged your whole life,the one time it happens,its by a black man..i cant blame him for feeling that way.not saying i would be like him myself and feel like that but i can understand his thinking though.

Your type of thinking is simple minded and purile. i was almost run off the road by 3 white boys and it never made me think all white people were like them.
love how you shoot the messenger.i never said I would have his same thinking he does fool,but i try to put myself in his shoes and can at least understand where he is coming from.duh.
You specifically said you cant blame him. If you were a friend you would correct him as to the error of his thinking. The fact you just let it go lets me know you do have the same thinking despite your words. Your character is apparent and cannot be hidden by your words.

Just think about it. Not a single person wants to go outside being afraid of a police officer, thinking what to do or not to do in order to avoid police brutality. But why is it the blacks who are more afraid of the police, not the whites?

Oh I dont know

o-ferg-570.jpg

Looks like there is 30 pictures there, and I'm willing to bet any amount of money that you would like that at MINIMUM 25 of those people were not murdered.

I'm betting they all deserved it :rolleyes:

Police risk lives everyday. Black community must clean up its own crime problem before blaming cops for being so heavy in their neighborhoods.

go ahead and be childish and shoot the messenger.Talk talk about what an idiot he is,I dont care.it wasn't me despite what that idiot dumbfuck troll came on and said about me who knows NOTHING about me and said that it wasn't a friend of mine.go ahead and say he is an idiot and shoot the messenger,i dont care,you dont want to put yourself in his shoes fine,i really dont give a fuck.thats your problem not mine.

go ahead and be childish and shoot the messenger.Talk talk about what an idiot he is,I dont care.it wasn't me despite what that idiot dumbfuck troll came on and said about me who knows NOTHING about me and said that it wasn't a friend of mine.go ahead and say he is an idiot and shoot the messenger,i dont care,you dont want to put yourself in his shows fine,i really dont give a fuck.thats your problem not mine.
Dumbbear is an idiot. At least you got that right.

Just think about it. Not a single person wants to go outside being afraid of a police officer, thinking what to do or not to do in order to avoid police brutality. But why is it the blacks who are more afraid of the police, not the whites?

Oh I dont know

o-ferg-570.jpg

Looks like there is 30 pictures there, and I'm willing to bet any amount of money that you would like that at MINIMUM 25 of those people were not murdered.

My mistake, I thought you were a serious person.

Oh I dont know

o-ferg-570.jpg

We are sorry too. We thought you were at least literate.

Oh I dont know

o-ferg-570.jpg

No problem I'm smart enough to never mistake you for the same

According to the GALLUP study, the black population has less trust to the police. African American citizens do not believe that the police, the court or any other state institution can protect them (or protects them enough). They also believe to be mistreated by the police.

Do they have real grounds for such attitude or is there some other side of the coin?

And then just think about the cops who die on duty. There are quite a lot of them, btw. I don’t think any of them want to die, so there are rules they follow to avoid risks and to prevent some injuries from happening. Especially in certain environment and neighborhoods. And then there are circumstances in which an average cop would be more nervous and prepared to use his gun.

I’m not implying here that some citizens are provoking officers or some officers are too nervous. I’m just trying to say that there are two sides (at least, so maybe there are even more) of the problem when both parties move to escalating the conflict.

In general, I think that we have here a complicated social, cultural and historical controversy which no one is planning to solve. And just forbidding cops to shoot won’t work. Neither will rules on how to behave in front of the police officer help.
IMO the problem with the police is a manifestation and microcosm of the racial history in the US. It was not until Civil Rights did you see the large scale appearance of heavy handed police presence in the Black community. That points directly to an issue of control. "How do we keep control of the Black people problem?" Once the legal control of Blacks via Jim Crow was dismantled there had to be another means put in place. I believe that police were the answer to that question asked by some of the countries top politicians. Until everyone acknowledges the reality of this dynamic we will not be able to resolve this.
I beg to differ.

One of my grandfather's uncles was a one armed Civil War vet who was a cop in Macon GA for forty years after the Civil War.

Those cops were heavy handed with EVERYONE.

I think you just make shit up.

Oh I dont know

o-ferg-570.jpg

No problem I'm smart enough to never mistake you for the same

yeah whatever, join the other idiots in my ignore bin.

According to the GALLUP study, the black population has less trust to the police. African American citizens do not believe that the police, the court or any other state institution can protect them (or protects them enough). They also believe to be mistreated by the police.

Do they have real grounds for such attitude or is there some other side of the coin?

And then just think about the cops who die on duty. There are quite a lot of them, btw. I don’t think any of them want to die, so there are rules they follow to avoid risks and to prevent some injuries from happening. Especially in certain environment and neighborhoods. And then there are circumstances in which an average cop would be more nervous and prepared to use his gun.

I’m not implying here that some citizens are provoking officers or some officers are too nervous. I’m just trying to say that there are two sides (at least, so maybe there are even more) of the problem when both parties move to escalating the conflict.

In general, I think that we have here a complicated social, cultural and historical controversy which no one is planning to solve. And just forbidding cops to shoot won’t work. Neither will rules on how to behave in front of the police officer help.
IMO the problem with the police is a manifestation and microcosm of the racial history in the US. It was not until Civil Rights did you see the large scale appearance of heavy handed police presence in the Black community. That points directly to an issue of control. "How do we keep control of the Black people problem?" Once the legal control of Blacks via Jim Crow was dismantled there had to be another means put in place. I believe that police were the answer to that question asked by some of the countries top politicians. Until everyone acknowledges the reality of this dynamic we will not be able to resolve this.
I have NO IDEA what the hell you just said.. Sounds like a lot of jibberish. No need to explain. I don't think YOU know what you just said either. :laugh:

i have a friend who is handicapped and he now cant stand blacks.men anyways.He was walking outside his apartment and this black man tried to mug him.what was funny about it is my handicapped friend was able to take him out and got someone to call the cops on him and take him to jail.the police officer couldnt believe it either just as I couldnt,that he took him out.:biggrin: its jerks like that guy that have given blacks the bad rap they get.

By your own account, your friend "can't stand blacks" because ONE man tried to mug him.

OTOH. I admit I now judge all rabid, racist RWs by what I read here.
hey i cant blame him,he hasnt ever been mugged by a white man so if i was in his shoes,i might feel the same way.
The only time I ever got mugged WAS by a whiteboy, in a gun free zone on a college campus.

It will never happen again.

I beg to differ.

One of my grandfather's uncles was a one armed Civil War vet who was a cop in Macon GA for forty years after the Civil War.

BINGO!!!

I beg to differ.

Your one off has nothing to do with actual facts. Why was there no heavy police presence in Black neighborhoods prior to Civil Rights? You do know thats what gave rise to the Black Panthers. There is a reason for everything.

I beg to differ.

BINGO!!!
Yes Bingo. It is like winning the lotto to find 1 example of unconfirmed heavy handed policing prior to Civil Rights in the Black community.

The problem isn't the police. It's the idiots that break the law. Garner nor Brown would be dead today had they simply obeyed the law. Seems some blacks are too stupid to acknowledge where the real fault lies.

The crimes they had been convicted of and executed for?

Being black.
Now I KNOW you're LYING. NOBODY is THAT stupid.

I have NO IDEA what the hell you just said.. Sounds like a lot of jibberish. No need to explain. I don't think YOU know what you just said either. :laugh:
You dont have an idea because you lack the brain power to comprehend. I understand this and thats why I would never assume you would get it. Funny that Roadrunner gets it even if he disagrees.

I beg to differ.

Your one off has nothing to do with actual facts. Why was there no heavy police presence in Black neighborhoods prior to Civil Rights? You do know thats what gave rise to the Black Panthers. There is a reason for everything.
Got a source for this claim ? Got a link ? Got anything ? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back