Cops protect us from the black criminals

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Including protecting other blacks!

If you people want the black criminals to take over...if you want to be raped or killed by them, if you want anarchy in America...then, by all means, take sides with them.

I side with the cops.

If you people want the black criminals to take over...if you want to be raped or killed by them, if you want anarchy in America...then, by all means, take sides with them.

I side with the cops.
???? Would you feel better if there were only non-black felons and misdemeanants?

Frankly, I and my loved ones won't feel better or worse as a result of knowing a non-black individual perpetrated an act of rape or murder. Black people commit crimes. Non-black people commit crimes. The commission of the crime, not the race of the person who commits it, is the problem.

The problem is that blacks commit a hell of a lot of crime

1) Don't open the door.

2) Back up. If they open the door, double-tap to the center mass, then empty the magazine.

Oh, you don't own a firearm? Aw shucks for you.

I side with the cops.
Another cracka shitting in the pants thread

scared-lady.jpg

these type mutants you should worry about

domestic-terrorists.jpg

Another cracka shitting in the pants thread
It's the young black girls in your neighborhood shitting their pants

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Funny. Why is it that honest and responsible police is never an option. We either have to choose between anarchy and corrupt and brutal police?

I side with the cops.
First the Supreme Court ruled:LEOs are to enforce the law, not protect citizens from crime. This was the latest rules they have stated.

Damn those blacks. Oh. Wait. Never mind.

I worked blk area of the County and had very little trouble with blacks, they put me in a white area and god I was pleading to go back to my old area. I was told I worked the blk area because I was being punished for some reason. Funny no one told me that. More funny was the blk people really helped in keeping things cool. But that was back in the 60 or 70s. I retired in the 80s. ( Almost got carried away and gave out to much info)

these type mutants you should worry about

domestic-terrorists.jpg

Not really. See, when one of those guys comes through the door and I turn him into pixie dust with tbe 12 ga. Shotgun, nobody cares.

But when some Mike Brown impersonator gets his ass blown up by me in the same circumstances, the whole city riots for two weeks.

Forum List

Back