Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Simple solution: 3 bathrooms instead of two.
Men's
Women's
Other

Thats the highest priced simple solution I've heard yet

Yeah putting in bathrooms is killer on a business. They can afford 2 bathrooms, but will need a loan to put in 3..
A couple of toilets and sinks solves the problem. Small business with no more room? A sign on the door. Bathroom. A key next to the door. It isn't brain surgery.

I can't imagine what things may be left behind in the "other" restroom.
Yes you can because you just did.
As to what's left it wouldn't be any worse then the shit you find in a bar or a redneck gas station.

Terry vs Ohio SCOTUS. If there is "reasonable suspicion" of a violation a person can be legally detained to investigate it and as a result must provide proof of identification....up to the point of being jailed and fingerprinted until it's proven (luckily this minor incident didn't go that far).

That thing looked like a male. In a female restroom. If the laws of that jurisdiction forbid that....then not only were the cops being relatively patient...but they COULD have used handcuffs and detained her/him/it until proof of ID was provided.

Sorry to all you ladies who look like men and dress like men. But most other women don't want males in their restroom and are gonna call the cops to enforce the law if the law forbids mix gender shitters. It looked like the cops didn't like having to deal with that shit anymore than I would have but they have to uphold the laws of their jurisdiction.....and obviously a tax payer called.

Ever notice how Bucs the freedom lover always has a reason why fucking with people is excusable. And how escalation is always excused too?

If it is a female I feel kinda bad for her.

BUT.....if she goes out dressed and looking like a male....dont be shocked when people mistake you for one.

My gut says they went out that day with the INTENT to get something like this to happen.

My gut says they went out that day with the INTENT to get something like this to happen.

Of course it does. Your gut always seeks to blame the victim for what you think they thought before they were victimized.

Nothing to say about the action itself

Ever notice how Bucs the freedom lover always has a reason why fucking with people is excusable. And how escalation is always excused too?

It wasn't my reason. It's the Supreme Courts. It's called the LAW. You can be asked to comply with the law...then told to comply....eventually what happens??? Harsh reality is that if you refuse to follow it you might be made to follow it.

If your retard brain can't comprehend that....dont blame me.

Supreme court doesnt have anything to do with your constant defense and promotion of escalation.

In other words, just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Of course it does. Your gut always seeks to blame the victim for what you think they thought before they were victimized.

Nothing to say about the action itself

What action? Someone called to report a possible violation of a law. The cops came. It appeared the violation may be factual and asked the violator to comply....or....show ID to prove there was not violation.....which the person refused to do.

Legally.....there is no contraversy here.

Supreme court doesnt have anything to do with your constant defense and promotion of escalation.

In other words, just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Lets see. Those cops probably had 90% of the women in their jurisdiction who DON'T WANT males in the women's restroom.

So....when those women call asking for the law to be effectively enforced.....should cops do it???

Hmmm. spread your legs...

Or.......just don't dress like a dude if you don't wanna be mistaken for a dude....and if you do....maybe carry an ID in case the women in the restroom get scared and confused. Which they did. Because they called the cops.

Forum List

Back