Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Lets play a game here. A weirdo with sex identity issues strolls into your restroom and you don't know if they are a character from a episode of Criminal Minds or WHAT. Call the cops. Next, you are the bad guy here. Exactly what is it we are doing wrong with our so called "paranoia"? Get over it.
You want cops living in the women's bathroom?
I think some of them want to BE the cop living in the women's restroom.
Transgendered thought police enforcing politically correct dogma, perhaps. I am not convinced there is a problem here. I am sure transsexuals already use public washrooms of their choice already. Being discreet about might be the better tact than trying to force the issue , don't you people think?

This never came up until right wingers got their feelings hurt about gay marriage, and started passing laws to show their butt hurt. Without gay marriage to start your tantrum, trans wouldn't be an issue.
I have a relative who is transsexual. In 60 years I've been on this planet, I have never experienced anyone making a fuss about a such a trivial issue. It's the lefties making this an issue, and why? Like I said before, transsexuals already use whatever restroom they want, so what is the bloody big deal?

Lets play a game here. A weirdo with sex identity issues strolls into your restroom and you don't know if they are a character from a episode of Criminal Minds or WHAT. Call the cops. Next, you are the bad guy here. Exactly what is it we are doing wrong with our so called "paranoia"? Get over it.
Transgendered thought police enforcing politically correct dogma, perhaps. I am not convinced there is a problem here. I am sure transsexuals already use public washrooms of their choice already. Being discreet about might be the better tact than trying to force the issue , don't you people think?
Who is the one leading the charge of outrage over bathrooms. Not transpeople, but their opponents.

In the cop's defense most lesbians look like men
Oxford American Dictionary Adds Lipstick Lesbian, Bromance, LMAO

6a00d8341cc27e53ef0133f44effb1970b-580wi

This never came up until right wingers got their feelings hurt about gay marriage, and started passing laws to show their butt hurt. Without gay marriage to start your tantrum, trans wouldn't be an issue.
I have a relative who is transsexual. In 60 years I've been on this planet, I have never experienced anyone making a fuss about a such a trivial issue. It's the lefties making this an issue, and why? Like I said before, transsexuals already use whatever restroom they want, so what is the bloody big deal?

Tell your politicians to stop passing discriminatory laws and it will be over.

Who is the one leading the charge of outrage over bathrooms. Not transpeople, but their opponents.

Like the one in planet fitness that got a woman kicked out of the gym when she objected to having to dress in the lockerroom with a tranny male?

Guess the tranny was a right wing nut

Tell your politicians to stop passing discriminatory laws and it will be over.

They're not. Move on

Opponents? Really. You people, conservative or liberal, you both must be naïve as heck to think transsexuals aren't already using what restrooms they want. Something to be said about discretion on this or any other issue.

Sanctioning the use creates the issue

The bloody big deal is a law giving men access to areas reserved for women. As you know, no one cares about transsexuals. No one knows, nor have they ever paid attention. Codify the legality of men using women's private areas can only open those areas to perverts.

Shocking Footage Shows Police Forcing Lesbian to Leave Women's Bathroom

License, registration and proof of Genitalia please

Footage has surfaced alleging to show police officers forcing an unidentified woman to leave a women's restroom facility, once again proving the dire impactof the recent swath of anti-LGBT laws across the country. The woman, reportedly a lesbian, is called "sir" by the officers as she's unfairly tasked with attempting to convince them she's a woman. The footage, uploaded to Facebook by Tamara McDaniel, has quickly garnered millions of views since first being shared last week.

The officers are heard demanding ID from the woman, who reveals she doesn't have one on her. A male officer is then seen screaming in the woman's face as friends plead for the officers to properly deescalate the situation. These pleas, however, are instead met with hostility and repeated requests for an ID. Of course, this loudly begs the question: Why the hell should anyone have to show an ID just to use the restroom? The exact location of the footage, which made it to the Daily Star after surfacing on Facebook, is unknown.

If the right wing got their way and a potty patrol was in place that had felt the woman up before she entered the bathroom, this would never have happened.

Forum List

Back