Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Supreme court doesnt have anything to do with your constant defense and promotion of escalation.

In other words, just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Lets see. Those cops probably had 90% of the women in their jurisdiction who DON'T WANT males in the women's restroom.

So....when those women call asking for the law to be effectively enforced.....should cops do it???

Fuck off dummy, cops make decisions. They arent forced to do whatever someone tells them like robots. What law were they enforcing there sparky?

If it is a female I feel kinda bad for her.

BUT.....if she goes out dressed and looking like a male....dont be shocked when people mistake you for one.

My gut says they went out that day with the INTENT to get something like this to happen.
Where did get your psychic powers?
My gut says you have a rich fantasy life.

BUT.....if she goes out dressed and looking like a male....dont be shocked when people mistake you for one.

My gut says they went out that day with the INTENT to get something like this to happen.
Define "dressing like a male"? Are we supposed to all wear dresses now....to make it easier for you to put us in gender boxes?

Supreme court doesnt have anything to do with your constant defense and promotion of escalation.

Lets see. Those cops probably had 90% of the women in their jurisdiction who DON'T WANT males in the women's restroom.

So....when those women call asking for the law to be effectively enforced.....should cops do it???

Fuck off dummy, cops make decisions. They arent forced to do whatever someone tells them like robots. What law were they enforcing there sparky?

Well....what jurisdiction was it? It's your link. Tell me where it happened and I'll cite their ordinance.

And you call it "an act" when I simply point out the law and procedure.

Yes....cops can choose what actions they take. They aren't the military so they can say no...even ton lawful order...and the worst that happens is getting fired (which makes their bravery is more noble since they don't have to rush into shootings and shit).

But again idiot....in their jurisdiction...in bet well over 80% of women WANT cops to ensure males don't enter the women's restroom.

They're doing what most of their taxpayers want.

Define "dressing like a male"? Are we supposed to all wear dresses now....to make it easier for you to put us in gender boxes?
  • Just the usual. Jeans, plaid shirt. Maybe with an accessory like a nose ring and/or a flesh tunnel earlobe. Or if lucky a fuzzy mustache or 5 o'clock shadow.

Newsflash moron. Society has social norms. All societies do. And our society has a generally followed norm of how men and women typically dress. You don't HAVE to follow it. But...you'll confuse some people if you dont.

But sure....since you're asking....you need to always wear eye shadow and lipstick....Yall aren't as attractive without it. If your tits sag at least do us the courtesy of a push up bra if you can't afford plastic surgery. If you have a flat pancake ass....do some damn squats and glute work at the gym and firm that shit up. Lay off the wine and cake and lose some weight. And I'm a modern man so I don't expect you all to cook every meal....but since we work harder and make more money, at least have the decency to pick up Outback or a quality pizza on your way home. You can cook on the weekends to make up for it.

Anything else ma'am??

Simple solution: 3 bathrooms instead of two.
Men's
Women's
Other

Thats the highest priced simple solution I've heard yet
Same complaint heard when the Americans with Disabilities Act went into effect.

Here's a difference, do you hear Americans with disabilities screaming about their right to use any toilet they want, or do they use the one that is specifically designed for them?

Oh never mind, almost didn't realize who I was responding to

Who cares what a butch has to endure. If they can put up with being a dyke, everything after that should be gravy

-Geaux

That was my question.!

10 Reasons Women Should Shop In The Men's Section (PHOTOS)

So your wife or girlfriend (assuming you have ever had either) never wore anything of yours?

Well....what jurisdiction was it? It's your link. Tell me where it happened and I'll cite their ordinance.

Yes....cops can choose what actions they take. They aren't the military so they can say no...even ton lawful order...and the worst that happens is getting fired (which makes their bravery is more noble since they don't have to rush into shootings and shit).

But again idiot....in their jurisdiction...in bet well over 80% of women WANT cops to ensure males don't enter the women's restroom.

Got any stats to corroborate that 80% claim?
Or are you talking out your ass?

• Just the usual. Jeans, plaid shirt. Maybe with an accessory like a nose ring and/or a flesh tunnel earlobe. Or if lucky a fuzzy mustache or 5 o'clock shadow.
good to know!

Got any stats to corroborate that 80% claim?
Or are you talking out your ass?

That was his guess and therefor doesn't require any evidence.

Dishonest debate much?

That was my question.!

10 Reasons Women Should Shop In The Men's Section (PHOTOS)

So your wife or girlfriend (assuming you have ever had either) never wore anything of yours?

She has. But she has a beautiful feminine face and body, and would never be mistaken for a man like some others might.

Forum List

Back