Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

Wrong guy. I thought you were easyt65. However, since you came to his rescue are you trying to tell us something? :rolleyes:
he was dale smith 2 posts ago and this is your 2nd reply to him.

i see keeping up with conversations is still work to you.
First response thinking he was easyt65. Second response pointing out I thought he was easyt65.

I guess counting past 1 has never been your strong suit. :rolleyes:
i said it was your 2nd reply to him. i never said what the content of the 2 replies were.

checkmate and fuck off.
I know it was my second reply to him. Still having trouble counting and now you think you know chess. :rolleyes:
AND fuck off.
You were the person that fucked on. I didnt yank your chain. You fuck off. :rolleyes:

You cant convince someone you are not gay. Look at you. You keep trying to convince me you arent gay but it never works. :rolleyes:

So, you genuflect on the prospect of a poster you have never met or seen as being a queer in hopes of a chance meeting? Is there something you want to get off your chest, Asclepias?
I already got it off my chest. You spend a lot of time trying to convince me you arent gay but I never believe you. :rolleyes:

Really? Do tell? I don't ever recall a conversation where queerness was the topic of any thread we both posted on.

But, I certainly respect your right to view me in any shape, fashion or form. What was alluded to earlier is that no matter how "liberal" leftards claim to be and how tolerate that they are of the "loud and proud queer"? They sure love to use it as an insult. If you REALLY want to piss me off? Insult me by calling me a democrat because that is the lowest blow of all as well as the cheapest of shots.
Wrong guy. I thought you were easyt65. However, since you came to his rescue are you trying to tell us something? :rolleyes:

Coming to who's rescue? Damn, dude......try to keep up with the thread if you are gonna reply and for the love of all things holy, post to the correct poster, m'kay???
Dont be coy now. You came to easyts rescue. Yall two got something going on? :rolleyes:

he was dale smith 2 posts ago and this is your 2nd reply to him.

i see keeping up with conversations is still work to you.
First response thinking he was easyt65. Second response pointing out I thought he was easyt65.

i said it was your 2nd reply to him. i never said what the content of the 2 replies were.

checkmate and fuck off.
I know it was my second reply to him. Still having trouble counting and now you think you know chess. :rolleyes:
AND fuck off.
You were the person that fucked on. I didnt yank your chain. You fuck off. :rolleyes:
man, now you just copy what others say to show off your lack of originality.

doosh yourself, son.

checkmate and fuck off.
AND fuck off.
man, now you just copy what others say to show off your lack of originality.

doosh yourself, son.
I dont douche myself daughter. :rolleyes:

Why would I care whether he was or was not gay?

Leave it to a Trumpbot to make an entire thread about someone saying they are not gay.

So, you genuflect on the prospect of a poster you have never met or seen as being a queer in hopes of a chance meeting? Is there something you want to get off your chest, Asclepias?
I already got it off my chest. You spend a lot of time trying to convince me you arent gay but I never believe you. :rolleyes:

Really? Do tell? I don't ever recall a conversation where queerness was the topic of any thread we both posted on.

But, I certainly respect your right to view me in any shape, fashion or form. What was alluded to earlier is that no matter how "liberal" leftards claim to be and how tolerate that they are of the "loud and proud queer"? They sure love to use it as an insult. If you REALLY want to piss me off? Insult me by calling me a democrat because that is the lowest blow of all as well as the cheapest of shots.

Coming to who's rescue? Damn, dude......try to keep up with the thread if you are gonna reply and for the love of all things holy, post to the correct poster, m'kay???
Dont be coy now. You came to easyts rescue. Yall two got something going on? :rolleyes:

Neither one of us likes leftards and since neither one of us is queer, it's not a "love connection.

Hell, I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. Great friendships can be forged by uniting against a common enemy....know what I mean??

:welcome:

Neither one of us likes leftards and since neither one of us is queer, it's not a "love connection.

Hell, I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. Great friendships can be forged by uniting against a common enemy....know what I mean??

So you admit you came to his rescue? I thought so. Hey if you are claiming it isnt a love interest I'm not going to argue with you about it. When you two come out of the closet I will congratulate you though. :rolleyes:

So you admit you came to his rescue? I thought so. Hey if you are claiming it isnt a love interest I'm not going to argue with you about it. When you two come out of the closet I will congratulate you though. :rolleyes:

If that is the way you wish to spin it.....knock yourself out. BTW, Michael/Michelle, the trans-gendered commie made a pass through Dallas last night to promote his book. No word as to how big the crowd was.

If that is the way you wish to spin it.....knock yourself out. BTW, Michael/Michelle, the trans-gendered commie made a pass through Dallas last night to promote his book. No word as to how big the crowd was.
I dont follow news about transgenders. Are you sure there isnt something you want to tell us? :rolleyes:

I dont follow news about transgenders. Are you sure there isnt something you want to tell us? :rolleyes:
But I thought you were a big fan of Michael Robinson aka "Michelle Obama"? Glad that you have made some strides.!

But I thought you were a big fan of Michael Robinson aka "Michelle Obama"? Glad that you have made some strides.!
Never heard of a Michael Robinson. I am a fan of that beautiful Black queen Michelle Obama. :rolleyes:

He didnt publicly declare it. Cant you read? He was asked about speculation that he was gay.

IF YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT GAY....

:abgg2q.jpg:

JUST SAYIN'.....

Of course, it's not like it has anything to do with biased public perception that a grown man who chooses not to get married or have children must clearly be gay, right? No, that couldn't be it.
Same with Kagan and Sotomayor. MUST be lezzies. People are so fuckin' narrow minded.

Saying "I'm heterosexual" is not a problem.

Saying "I'm heterosexual and proud of it" could definitely be a problem.

We need to be clear about his comments.

I find it hilarious how in our society saying literally anything now will get you attacked, mocked, accused, etc... because of others' willingness to do so for their own benefit (personal, political, ideological, etc...).

Actually it is NOT funny - it is sad...and pathetic.

Forum List

Back