Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

Dont be coy now. You came to easyts rescue. Yall two got something going on? :rolleyes:

Neither one of us likes leftards and since neither one of us is queer, it's not a "love connection.

Hell, I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. Great friendships can be forged by uniting against a common enemy....know what I mean??

:welcome:
So you admit you came to his rescue? I thought so. Hey if you are claiming it isnt a love interest I'm not going to argue with you about it. When you two come out of the closet I will congratulate you though. :rolleyes:

If that is the way you wish to spin it.....knock yourself out. BTW, Michael/Michelle, the trans-gendered commie made a pass through Dallas last night to promote his book. No word as to how big the crowd was.
I dont follow news about transgenders. Are you sure there isnt something you want to tell us? :rolleyes:
But I thought you were a big fan of Michael Robinson aka "Michelle Obama"? Glad that you have made some strides.!
Don't you people ever get tired of this tripe about Michelle and Barak.....seriously, grow the fuck up and try to understand that you are no longer in the special ed. school yard

That's great Corey. I really don't care what you are. Maybe tell Barack next time.

Neither one of us likes leftards and since neither one of us is queer, it's not a "love connection.

Hell, I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. Great friendships can be forged by uniting against a common enemy....know what I mean??

So you admit you came to his rescue? I thought so. Hey if you are claiming it isnt a love interest I'm not going to argue with you about it. When you two come out of the closet I will congratulate you though. :rolleyes:

If that is the way you wish to spin it.....knock yourself out. BTW, Michael/Michelle, the trans-gendered commie made a pass through Dallas last night to promote his book. No word as to how big the crowd was.
I dont follow news about transgenders. Are you sure there isnt something you want to tell us? :rolleyes:
But I thought you were a big fan of Michael Robinson aka "Michelle Obama"? Glad that you have made some strides.!
Never heard of a Michael Robinson. I am a fan of that beautiful Black queen Michelle Obama. :rolleyes:
And the johnson that she has swinging to and fro? You will have to fight the Barrypuppet for that.

BTW, you have GOT to see this! This is one of THE funniest damn things I have ever seen!!!!

Michelle Comes Out At The Apollo!!!!

Never heard of a Michael Robinson. I am a fan of that beautiful Black queen Michelle Obama. :rolleyes:
And the johnson that she has swinging to and fro? You will have to fight the Barrypuppet for that.

BTW, you have GOT to see this! This is one of THE funniest damn things I have ever seen!!!!

I'm not interested in Baraks johnson. I'm hetero. Why would I want to fight him over his johnson? :rolleyes:

Don't you people ever get tired of this tripe about Michelle and Barak.....seriously, grow the fuck up and try to understand that you are no longer in the special ed. school yard

You mean Michael? Have you seen the wardrobe malfunction on the Ellen Show? He knows that there has been an "equipment" failure and he is trying to cover it up by keeping his right hand down by his taint berries......c'mon, dude....you all are liberal, for cryin' out loud. You should be CELEBRATING it and not seeing it as an insult........

I'm not interested in Baraks johnson. I'm hetero. Why would I want to fight him over his johnson? :rolleyes:

Well, Barry isn't interested in anyone's johnson other than Michael's......

Whos this Michael guy and why do you think Baraks gay if he is married to that beautiful Black woman Michelle and has 2 beautiful Black daughters? :rolleyes:

You mean Michael? Have you seen the wardrobe malfunction on the Ellen Show? He knows that there has been an "equipment" failure and he is trying to cover it up by keeping his right hand down by his taint berries......c'mon, dude....you all are liberal, for cryin' out loud. You should be CELEBRATING it and not seeing it as an insult........
You need help!!

I don't know if Barack Obama is Gay. I suspect he is. I don't know if Michelle is a tranny or not. What I do know is they are admitted, and avowed AMERICA HATERS. Thankfully, they have NO LEGACY, and their eight year reign of Valerie Jarrett is fading into ancient history.

Whos this Michael guy and why do you think Baraks gay if he is married to that beautiful Black woman Michelle and has 2 beautiful Black daughters? :rolleyes:

The tranny that made Barrypuppet his bitch. ....duh?????? You are into trannies? There ya go, Asc! Fly that freak flag proudly!!!!

You need help!!

My eye sight is just fine as I wear corrective lenses. Have you tried Lasik surgery? If so, thoughts??? I am thinking about trying it.

You need help!!

My eye sight is just fine as I wear corrective lenses. Have you tried Lasik surgery? If so, thoughts??? I am thinking about trying it.
Hey dude. I have better things to do than to get into a juvenile pissing match with a troll. Piss off.

You need help!!

Hey dude. I have better things to do than to get into a juvenile pissing match with a troll. Piss off.

WTF? I asked you if you had Lasik surgery. How in the fuck is that "trolling"? I thought we got along fine here even if we disagree on some things. Having a bad day?

You need help!!

WTF? I asked you if you had Lasik surgery. How in the fuck is that "trolling"? I thought we got along fine here even if we disagree on some things. Having a bad day?
I know what you asked and I know that you people who continue to blather about this tranny stuff are fucked in the head. Welcome to my not so exclusive club of ignored troll and idiots

You need help!!

I know what you asked and I know that you people who continue to blather about this tranny stuff are fucked in the head. Welcome to my not so exclusive club of ignored troll and idiots

Did you start menstruating today? The "back and forth"was between me and Asclepias until you interjected yourself into the conversation. Take some Midol and ask your husband to give ya a foot rub. That was always the cure for my wives during that time of the month.

Saying "I'm heterosexual" is not a problem.

Saying "I'm heterosexual and proud of it" could definitely be a problem.

We need to be clear about his comments.

"Saying "I'm heterosexual and proud of it" could definitely be a problem."

Why could it be a problem?

First of all, it doesn't appear he said he was "proud of it", so it looks like it's irrelevant.
However, in this climate we live in today, if someone had said "I'm heterosexual, and proud of it", the left would take that as being anti- gay.

Forum List

Back