Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

He didnt publicly declare it. Cant you read? He was asked about speculation that he was gay.

IF YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT GAY....

:abgg2q.jpg:

JUST SAYIN'.....
You cant convince someone you are not gay. Look at you. You keep trying to convince me you arent gay but it never works. :rolleyes:

So, you genuflect on the prospect of a poster you have never met or seen as being a queer in hopes of a chance meeting? Is there something you want to get off your chest, Asclepias?
I already got it off my chest. You spend a lot of time trying to convince me you arent gay but I never believe you. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine the criticism Trump would get by the snowflakes saying this.
Why would Drumpf be criticized by saying he was a proud heterosexual to claims that he was gay? There are way too many other things to criticize him about. Like being orange, a buffoon, a pussy grabber, etc etc etc.
Stop playing yourself. The fake news would label faster than your generic labels.

Flynn's refusal to change his plea in no way exonerates the FBI from their unethical / illegal actions:

"Recent memos released by the FBI indicate the FBI discouraged Flynn from having an attorney present during the questioning. Those memos also show that FBI agents did not instruct Flynn that any false statements he made could constitute a crime, and decided not to "confront" him directly about anything he said that contradicted their knowledge of his wiretapped communications with Kislyak. One of the agents who conducted the Flynn interview, Peter Strzok, was later fired from the Russia probe in late July 2017 over his apparent anti-Trump bias.

Fired FBI Director James Comey also admitted earlier this month that the FBI's move not to involve the White House Counsel -- which the FBI usually involves in any interviews with senior White House officials -- was not standard protocol, and that the FBI felt it could get "away with" the tactic in the early days of the Trump administration."

Sentencing delayed for ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn after dramatic hearing

He didnt publicly declare it. Cant you read? He was asked about speculation that he was gay.

JUST SAYIN'.....
You cant convince someone you are not gay. Look at you. You keep trying to convince me you arent gay but it never works. :rolleyes:

So, you genuflect on the prospect of a poster you have never met or seen as being a queer in hopes of a chance meeting? Is there something you want to get off your chest, Asclepias?
I already got it off my chest. You spend a lot of time trying to convince me you arent gay but I never believe you. :rolleyes:

Really? Do tell? I don't ever recall a conversation where queerness was the topic of any thread we both posted on.

But, I certainly respect your right to view me in any shape, fashion or form. What was alluded to earlier is that no matter how "liberal" leftards claim to be and how tolerate that they are of the "loud and proud queer"? They sure love to use it as an insult. If you REALLY want to piss me off? Insult me by calling me a democrat because that is the lowest blow of all as well as the cheapest of shots.

JUST SAYIN'.....

Really? Do tell? I don't ever recall a conversation where queerness was the topic of any thread we both posted on.

But, I certainly respect your right to view me in any shape, fashion or form. What was alluded to earlier is that no matter how "liberal" leftards claim to be and how tolerate that they are of the "loud and proud queer"? They sure love to use it as an insult. If you REALLY want to piss me off? Insult me by calling me a democrat because that is the lowest blow of all as well as the cheapest of shots.
Wrong guy. I thought you were easyt65. However, since you came to his rescue are you trying to tell us something? :rolleyes:

JUST SAYIN'.....

Wrong guy. I thought you were easyt65. However, since you came to his rescue are you trying to tell us something? :rolleyes:
he was dale smith 2 posts ago and this is your 2nd reply to him.

i see keeping up with conversations is still work to you.

First response thinking he was easyt65. Second response pointing out I thought he was easyt65.

I guess counting past 1 has never been your strong suit. :rolleyes:

Flynn's refusal to change his plea in no way exonerates the FBI from their unethical / illegal actions:

"Recent memos released by the FBI indicate the FBI discouraged Flynn from having an attorney present during the questioning. Those memos also show that FBI agents did not instruct Flynn that any false statements he made could constitute a crime, and decided not to "confront" him directly about anything he said that contradicted their knowledge of his wiretapped communications with Kislyak. One of the agents who conducted the Flynn interview, Peter Strzok, was later fired from the Russia probe in late July 2017 over his apparent anti-Trump bias.

Fired FBI Director James Comey also admitted earlier this month that the FBI's move not to involve the White House Counsel -- which the FBI usually involves in any interviews with senior White House officials -- was not standard protocol, and that the FBI felt it could get "away with" the tactic in the early days of the Trump administration."

Sentencing delayed for ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn after dramatic hearing

FBI crooks to Flynn: Did you discuss lifting the sanctions off of Russia?"

Flynn: "Nope"....

FBI crooks: LIAR!!! We taped your conversation and he asked about the possibility of having them lifted and you said that wasn't your call!!!!!"

Hmmm, since Flynn didn't have a say in the matter of lifting sanctions on Russia placed on them by the Barrypuppet for thumbing their noses at him and annexing Crimea after the E.U illegally annexed the Ukraine for all intent and purposes? How in the hell could he discuss something that isn't even in his hands? The FBI taps Flynn's phone,a private citizen but the exoneration papers for the Hildebeast were typed up and signed off before her private, off the record interview with the Comey gang........pass the barf bags.........fucking SICKENING.
"What's wrong? Are you ok? Do you want to come in and get a drink of water?" That did it......I blew chunks and told him that it must have been something I ate and just hit me when I got to his home. I politely told him that I needed to get home and he nodded and said "No problem, let me know what your schedule is so I can plan to be here.....HOLY F__K! That house should have been condemned as a health hazard not to just their next door neighbors, but the entire neighborhood. This guy was so use to the smell and filth that he had developed a resistance to it
"What's wrong? Are you ok? Do you want to come in and get a drink of water?" That did it......I blew chunks and told him that it must have been something I ate and just hit me when I got to his home. I politely told him that I needed to get home and he nodded and said "No problem, let me know what your schedule is so I can plan to be here.....HOLY F__K! That house should have been condemned as a health hazard not to just their next door neighbors, but the entire neighborhood. This guy was so use to the smell and filth that he had developed a resistance to it

First response thinking he was easyt65. Second response pointing out I thought he was easyt65.

i said it was your 2nd reply to him. i never said what the content of the 2 replies were.

checkmate and fuck off.

i said it was your 2nd reply to him. i never said what the content of the 2 replies were.

checkmate and fuck off.
I know it was my second reply to him. Still having trouble counting and now you think you know chess. :rolleyes:

JUST SAYIN'.....

Coming to who's rescue? Damn, dude......try to keep up with the thread if you are gonna reply and for the love of all things holy, post to the correct poster, m'kay???

checkmate and fuck off.
I know it was my second reply to him. Still having trouble counting and now you think you know chess. :rolleyes:
AND fuck off.

Forum List

Back