🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

I'm guessing those people aren't protesting because they want to have a beer with their buddies. Small businesses are failing, their workers aren't getting paid, they are lining up at the food bank for the first time in their lives and they are rightfully pissed. It's time take America back.

Damn straight. I don't wanna die because of some Covidiot who cares more about money and not being bored more than human life.

It's supremely idiotic to think life is the only consideration--as if QUALITY of life is meaningless.

Example

The people in Auschwitz were alive. People starving in Stalingrad were alive. People in the Tower of London were alive. People in North Korea are alive.

And no I am NOT comparing our current situation to any of those. But a horrid quality of life can be WORSE than death.
Horrid quality of life? 100 channels of HDTV, Internet, abundance of food l, shelter clothing. Comparing our situation to the Jews in occupied Europe is weak.
She didn't do that did she ???... She just said that death is sometimes better than to live a horrid life. Otherwise once gone, man can no longer punish or harm you, and into the hands of the Lord we shall command our souls. Not advocating suicide, but if death comes finally (not by ones own hand), but naturally in a situation, there is nothing to fear.

Agree that being quarantined in America isn't a horrid thing for many, but for some it may be. Hopefully everyone holds on to weather these storm's. Hope is our refuge, and love is our savior/salvation.

Damn straight. I don't wanna die because of some Covidiot who cares more about money and not being bored more than human life.

It's supremely idiotic to think life is the only consideration--as if QUALITY of life is meaningless.

Example

The people in Auschwitz were alive. People starving in Stalingrad were alive. People in the Tower of London were alive. People in North Korea are alive.

And no I am NOT comparing our current situation to any of those. But a horrid quality of life can be WORSE than death.
Horrid quality of life? 100 channels of HDTV, Internet, abundance of food l, shelter clothing. Comparing our situation to the Jews in occupied Europe is weak.
She didn't do that did she ???... She just said that death is sometimes better than to live a horrid life. Otherwise once gone, man can no longer punish or harm you, and into the hands of the Lord we shall command our souls. Not advocating suicide, but if death comes finally (not by ones own hand), but naturally in a situation, there is nothing to fear.

Agree that being quarantined in America isn't a horrid thing for many, but for some it may be. Hopefully everyone holds on to weather these storm's. Hope is our refuge, and love is our savior/salvation.

I even expressly said I was NOT doing that but it doesn't matter here

Where do you think the virus is going?It's still out there.It's not going to magically go away.It;s too early to open up the economy.If people on welfare and food stamps can get by so can the newly laid off workers.

Where do you think the virus is going?It's still out there.It's not going to magically go away.It;s too early to open up the economy.If people on welfare and food stamps can get by so can the newly laid off workers.

There will be no welfare or food stamps, without those workers producing wealth, and paying taxes on it, to support them.

On the day NY Governor Cuomo orders all people to mask in public, in the entire state, even if you are off fishing by yourself. Cuomo: All New Yorkers Must Wear Face Masks in Public

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Americans are learning the meaning of these civics lesson quotes in real time now. Bets we will be seeing more defiance? LE overwhelmed? What will they do shoot all of us on sight to "save lives?"

View attachment 323911

Orders in an epidemic must be simple and comprehensive. You can't have orders that have thousands of exceptions.

Trump is a low IQ moron. If a person worships an orange turd cult leader like Trump, doesn't that make them low IQ moron too?
Pelosi is a low EQ moron. If a person worships a dried up old turd, Botox, false teeth cult leader like Pelosi, doesn't that make them a low IQ moron too?

No virus goes away we just typically develop immunity to them. Putting oneself in a bubble only weakens one's own immune system. I am all for awareness of keeping distance during flu season, washing one's hands, and logical actions like coughing or sneezing into one's arm to prevent broadcasting droplets into the air. That being said, shutting a whole country down, ruining the best economy in decades, making folks stay home, shutting down schools, wearing masks and gloves, hoarding toilet paper, alcohol and hand sanitizer is, IMO, ridiculous and downright stupid.

Trump is a low IQ moron. If a person worships an orange turd cult leader like Trump, doesn't that make them low IQ moron too?
Pelosi is a low EQ moron. If a person worships a dried up old turd, Botox, false teeth cult leader like Pelosi, doesn't that make them a low IQ moron too?

Get your tongue out of trumps ass and think for yourself cupcake.
Translation: "I got nothing so I am going to post garbage"....BTW I'm done with your Mom's ass....

Translation: "I got nothing so I am going to post garbage"....BTW I'm done with your Mom's ass....
Translation, Bald headed Trump makes you look like an ass.
When he said ridiculous and downright stupid, I don't think he intended that as a challenge for a child who was just that to reply.

Translation, Bald headed Trump makes you look like an ass.
Derp.... :abgg2q.jpg:

These protests would not have happened if the dem governors had not let it go to their heads to overstep their control. We would all still be willing to some extent to continue with shut down for longer, UNTIL those governors said you cannot buy seeds to plant a garden, arrested people ALONE on a paddle board in the middle of the ocean ALONE, filled in skate parks with sand, gave tickets to people sitting in their cars for church service, etc. THAT is when we all said "enough".

These protests would not have happened if the dem governors had not let it go to their heads to overstep their control. We would all still be willing to some extent to continue with shut down for longer, UNTIL those governors said you cannot buy seeds to plant a garden, arrested people ALONE on a paddle board in the middle of the ocean ALONE, filled in skate parks with sand, gave tickets to people sitting in their cars for church service, etc. THAT is when we all said "enough".
I don't know about all democratic governors but the one in my state is going to announce a plan to bring back normalcy in the state in 3 steps which is what Trump recommended. The protests are nothing more than Trump supporters doing what they always do, supporting Trump. The GOP plan is to push democrat governors into releasing so many restrictions that there will be a second wave. Trump will be able blame the governors and draw attention away from his fuck ups.

Returning to work and opening up parks, recreation, and sports just about guarantees the virus will be back stronger than ever in a few months because it is still there and looking for hosts. If we provide hosts, then we can look forward to a repeat of what we have seen in the last few months. It will be interesting to see what Trump does in the fall as the number of new cases and deaths rise before the election

Last edited:
And the cops won't let us have a job or a business if we don't have our mugshot on Facebook.

Thus the dangers of Facebook is revealed, because once it tallies up the amount of gullable sheep, then it is easy to control them or others with them.

Well over a thousand in Arizona met at the Capital building yesterday...

nh6LYfF.jpg

Maine...

rally042020-K-LCO-600x388.jpg
\
Louise Savage of Sidney joins hundreds of protesters in front of the Blaine House and lining the streets on Monday to rally for the responsible reopening of businesses in Maine.

Forum List

Back