🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

I’m all in favor of Trump supporters gathering in large numbers in protest, the police should issue a summons relinquishing hospitals from service to any who test positive for Covid 19. Darwinism could help alleviate many of the problems this country faces, just let nature run its course, excepting all who took precautions and have followed the CDC guidelines
If liberals were so concerned about social distancing outside of using it as a political baseball bat...liberal cities wouldn’t be trying to recruit volunteers by the thousands to work for free to man testing sites, daycare services, low income food services etc..
replacing people they forced out of work in the first place.

this is all for FEMA money and political power shoved into stimulus packages with the guise of “ help”.

Well of course. They were protesting a democratic governor. If they were protesting Trump the liberals would be all for it and transporting them to the protest themselves buy the thousands.

There's still an effort to get the people to believe that Trump is to blame for the economic terrorism that the Democraps are perpetrating against us.

Well of course. They were protesting a democratic governor. If they were protesting Trump the liberals would be all for it and transporting them to the protest themselves buy the thousands.

There's still an effort to get the people to believe that Trump is to blame for the economic terrorism that the Democraps are perpetrating against us.

That's a very astute and intellectual observation, right there.

Is the OP satisfied with the amount of news coverage that these virus-spreading assholes have gotten?

Huh uh. Not really.

The OP's satisfaction resides in the moment when the electorate realize the value in the spirit of resistance to those who would bind them eternally. And in the moment when the kings of the land yield and submit to ideas they are powerless to stop.

At the end of the day, no matter the outcome, it will not be said that every man stood around and did nothing. Have faith in that, my friend.

Brush fires....

Relevant reading...

Crews began removing barriers at all 36 Surf City public beach access points Friday. The beaches will be open Saturday...

Last edited:
Is the OP satisfied with the amount of news coverage that these virus-spreading assholes have gotten?

Huh uh. Not really.

The OP's satisfaction resides in the moment when the electorate realize the value in the spirit of resistance to those who would bind them eternally. And in the moment when the kings of the land yield and submit to ideas they are powerless to stop.

At the end of the day, no matter the outcome, it will not be said that every man stood around and did nothing. Have faith in that, my friend.

Brush fires....

In other words.....”D’oh! The lamestream media really covered these tiny protests! I was wrong about that, but I’m a weird fucking loser...so I will never admit it.”

Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

She's a disaster. You can line up to buy lottery tickets here but not seeds and potting soil, or travel between properties you own. 25% of our workforce is out of work now, and the plague is limited to basically a few counties in SE Michigan.

She's a disaster, but that's what you get when you vote Dem.
25% unemployment is Depression era unemployment, and SHE caused that.

I voted for Patrick Colbeck. Why do I believe he would not have handled this this way?

In other words.....”D’oh! The lamestream media really covered these tiny protests! I was wrong about that, but I’m a weird fucking loser...so I will never admit it.”

No. Huh uh. There are no other words for my previous communication with you. In fact, I chose those words very carefully.

So long as mass media maintains its function as the apparatus for your addiction, I'm content.

Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

She's a disaster. You can line up to buy lottery tickets here but not seeds and potting soil, or travel between properties you own. 25% of our workforce is out of work now, and the plague is limited to basically a few counties in SE Michigan.

Just checked. You are a liar. You can buy seeds and potting soil at Home Depot et al. You can travel between properties. The pandemic still lands at the feet of asswipePINO no matter his attempts to deflect . I have four bipartisan (three Republicans, one Democrat) MOC's that prove that.
You lie.

I hate when people do that too. They're gonna tell you what you just said. Tards are sneaky like that.

I dunno. I tend to find it very useful in continuing discussion. Had I not been interested in touching on that aspect of current events, I wouldn't have mentioned anything about it in the op.

Threads in the breaking news section don't tend to last very long before being closed. These events do pass eventually. Very seldom does a thread in breaking news evolve from the initial story itself, through the response and then forward to how it all ended.

Have any of our intrepid USMB “patriots” actually attended one of these displays of stupidity?

What's utterly stupid is your trust in the corrupt PTSB and their mouthpiece, the controlled MSM, who are doing what they do best, creating fear and panic to manipulate the public into surrendering their rights and going along with their globalist agendas. You're just like a little marionette, responding exactly how they've manipulated you to respond.... to the point of throwing common sense out the window. If you're THAT fearful of their virus, then simply stay at home and hide under your bed, but you have no right to force healthy people to stay at home indefinitely, causing them to lose their businesses and go into poverty.

Carpe diem!

If she opens up the state, new cases and deaths skyrocket. If she keeps it closed, the states economy goes down the drain. Now we know why Trump backed off and is turning the hard decisions over to governors. It's no win situation.

Question.

If you knew that one of the people in attendance at one of these anti-stay at home protests was infected with the COVID-19 virus, would you attend and refuse to socially distance yourself.
I would attend if knew who the person was, and yes I would use my mask and gloves along with social distancing to stay away from that person, but it's doubtful that a covid-19 case would be out to a protest instead of seeking help at the emergency room. Now if the person is A symptomatic (having no symptoms), and is feeling healthy, then the key is still using PPE and distancing while going into any crowd anywhere, but hiding under a bed until it's over ??? Not gonna happen.

If she opens up the state, new cases and deaths skyrocket
How do you know that? I dont agree at all. In EVERY state with a problem it hasnt affected the rural areas. It simply isnt spreading the way you imagine.
It may spread if people are careless, but if this nation or the world don't understand this thing yet, then we can't wait any longer for them to learn. It's over, and it's time to take our knowledge and go back to work, but in the mean time we have to keep seeking a treatment and a vaccine that works with out any doubt left.

I’m all in favor of Trump supporters gathering in large numbers in protest, the police should issue a summons relinquishing hospitals from service to any who test positive for Covid 19. Darwinism could help alleviate many of the problems this country faces, just let nature run its course, excepting all who took precautions and have followed the CDC guidelines
If liberals were so concerned about social distancing outside of using it as a political baseball bat...liberal cities wouldn’t be trying to recruit volunteers by the thousands to work for free to man testing sites, daycare services, low income food services etc..

this is all for FEMA money and political power shoved into stimulus packages with the guise of “ help”.
It very well could be that also.

Damn straight. I don't wanna die because of some Covidiot who cares more about money and not being bored more than human life.

It's supremely idiotic to think life is the only consideration--as if QUALITY of life is meaningless.

Example

The people in Auschwitz were alive. People starving in Stalingrad were alive. People in the Tower of London were alive. People in North Korea are alive.

And no I am NOT comparing our current situation to any of those. But a horrid quality of life can be WORSE than death.
Horrid quality of life? 100 channels of HDTV, Internet, abundance of food l, shelter clothing. Comparing our situation to the Jews in occupied Europe is weak.

Could also be used as a recruiting tool for future demoncrat voters, otherwise there might be more found in this recruitment than meets the naked eye.

Forum List

Back