🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

I’m all in favor of Trump supporters gathering in large numbers in protest, the police should issue a summons relinquishing hospitals from service to any who test positive for Covid 19. Darwinism could help alleviate many of the problems this country faces, just let nature run its course, excepting all who took precautions and have followed the CDC guidelines

Fine. Let's apply standards equally then. Anyone who smokes pot, tobacco or vapes: same. You take part in risky behaviors of ANY kind, you don't get treatment. Let nature run its course
Another stupid false equivalence from a trumpette. A person can get this virus by being close to someone they don't know and do not have a choice. You guys want to subject people to a virus with no cure and for what? To say that the government can't stop you from going outside?

Hey look the Dems have hitched their fortunes to this virus and the Perpetual Quarantine just before the election.

I suspect this will work out for them just as well as Mueller and the Impeachment did. But these people are not too bright, so when they get their Useful Idiots on a track they are not dissuaded. No.

So now they're on the Karen track, and the Karen track says You Should Be Quarantined Indefinitely, The Virus is Winning, and Who Cares About the Economy.

OH. This will suck for them in November.

Catch me shrugging

I’m all in favor of Trump supporters gathering in large numbers in protest, the police should issue a summons relinquishing hospitals from service to any who test positive for Covid 19. Darwinism could help alleviate many of the problems this country faces, just let nature run its course, excepting all who took precautions and have followed the CDC guidelines

Fine. Let's apply standards equally then. Anyone who smokes pot, tobacco or vapes: same. You take part in risky behaviors of ANY kind, you don't get treatment. Let nature run its course
Another stupid false equivalence from a trumpette. A person can get this virus by being close to someone they don't know and do not have a choice. You guys want to subject people to a virus with no cure and for what? To say that the government can't stop you from going outside?

Hey look the Dems have hitched their fortunes to this virus and the Perpetual Quarantine just before the election.

I suspect this will work out for them just as well as Mueller and the Impeachment did. But these people are not too bright, so when they get their Useful Idiots on a track they are not dissuaded. No.

So now they're on the Karen track, and the Karen track says You Should Be Quarantined Indefinitely, The Virus is Winning, and Who Cares About the Economy.

Catch me shrugging
You have lied once again and it's really hilarious to read your ignorant screed while trumps approval ratings are dropping. And your hypocrisy is apparent as you have claimed to be pro life but you are here advocating a position that will cost lives. You are a joke sue, just like every other right wing extremist trump supporting loon.

Catch me shrugging
You have lied once again and it's really hilarious to read your ignorant screed while trumps approval ratings are dropping. And your hypocrisy is apparent as you have claimed to be pro life but you are here advocating a position that will cost lives. You are a joke sue, just like every other right wing extremist trump supporting loon.

Oh just keep it going.

Democrats, 2020:

Pro-Virus, Pro-Endless Quarantine

Screeching like Menopausal Karens

It's a winning strategy, keep it up.

Catch me shrugging

Oh just keep it going.

Democrats, 2020:

Pro-Virus, Pro-Endless Quarantine

Screeching like Menopausal Karens

It's a winning strategy, keep it up.
You have no clue of how stupid you sound. Democrats are pro virus because we want to make sure infections that have not stopped, stop before we go back to normal activity. That's pro virus? You should not be teaching our children. And so what do you stand for?

Pro death to make a dollar trump retardation.

trump is going to lose, and this "strategy" is going to be the last nail in the coffin of this presidency.

Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

The protest – called “Operation Gridlock” – would be just one of a number of demonstrations of civil disobedience around the country by Americans upset with their state’s stay-at-home orders amid the pandemic. While the contagion has infected over 568,000 Americans and killed over 23,000, according to the latest estimates, protestors from North Carolina to Wyoming said they’ve been just as concerned with the economic and financial impact the coronavirus has inflicted on the country – echoing President Trump’s complaint that “the cure be worse than the problem.”

Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter who has been sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy, drew attention to the protests in North Carolina, as well as a social media uproar in Michigan.

Funny thing about Michigan. The dumb ho there shut everyone in, Switzerland did not, yet Michigan has more deaths and more infections. Funny that.

Switzerland went into lockdown on Mar. 19, and is only now discussing ending the lockdown in stages. Maybe you're thinking (LOL) of Sweden, which has 1/3 the population density of Michigan, despite MI's UP being sparsely populated.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So proud of my state today. No, I wasn't at the protest--I have work obligations. But I am proud of my fellow Michiganders for taking a stance against the draconian measures of our governor. I hope more free citizens in more states will copy our measures and let our elected officials know that we are not sheep to be led into the sheep pen by totalitarians.
The protestors are right, we need to reopen the economy immediately. We can't wait a single day longer.

So that everyone gets the virus?
They are brainwashed. Hopefully the business people use common sense or this thing could get out of hand.

I am. All of my people that can work from home are remaining there until at least August. All of my employees that can't I arraigned testing for them and their families. It's what any RESPONSIBLE employer should do.

I hope all your imaginary workers are doing well at your imaginary businesses.

"We are losing our rights as Kentuckians," said an online flyer, provided to The Courier Journal by a source within the group. "Andy needs to know he works for us!!!"

OVIOzyi.jpg

Last edited:
Republicans are mentally crippled people.

Mass protests are breaking out across the United States against the tyrannical "stay at home" orders and forced shut-downs of businesses deemed "non-essential." More than 20 million are suddenly unemployed and they are demanding to know why, with seasonal flu deaths often even higher than those predicted for coronavirus, they are forced into joblessness, poverty, and despair by a political class that faces none of these things.

Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

The protest – called “Operation Gridlock” – would be just one of a number of demonstrations of civil disobedience around the country by Americans upset with their state’s stay-at-home orders amid the pandemic. While the contagion has infected over 568,000 Americans and killed over 23,000, according to the latest estimates, protestors from North Carolina to Wyoming said they’ve been just as concerned with the economic and financial impact the coronavirus has inflicted on the country – echoing President Trump’s complaint that “the cure be worse than the problem.”

Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter who has been sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy, drew attention to the protests in North Carolina, as well as a social media uproar in Michigan.

People don't like "not knowing" worse than anything.

Without a target...they manufacture thier own scenarios and they ususally are the worst imaginable.

That is why Trump is trying to put a target date out there....to keep this from happening.

The governor of Michigan is trying to do something....but is going about it all wrong in terms of her messaging.

Just saying stay home until we tell you to come out....won't work.
Well, the problem with that is that nobody knows when it will end, and what's worse is that this mess may go on for months, not weeks. But if people try to open things up too soon, you'll get a spike in the number of Covid-19 cases, just as sure as the sun will come up in the morning. Is that what you want?

You don't know what will happen.

I've posted and now seen how people are not living strictly according to the shelter in place idea.

And you are not seeing the spikes.

But even if you did...you'd not see us running out of hospital beds.

Look at New York...they are fucked and they have not outstripped their capabilities.
Gee, I'm pretty sure that I began by saying that nobody knows when this will end, so yeah, I don't know what will happen. But OK, go ahead and ignore the experts. Go out and about. And then we'll see if there are spikes or not. I'm not sure how YOU know that we won't run out of hospital beds, but I hope you'll excuse me for not taking your word for it. And if New York hasn't outstripped its capabilities, it's because of the measures they have taken. In fact, my wife works with mentally ill people, and she said that people like you are like somebody's who's mentally ill who takes medication that helps them feel better and more normal -- and then, because they feel all right, they think that they don't need their meds anymore, so they stop. And what do you suppose happens then? They "decompensate," as they say in the trade.

I have been out and about.

And so have a lot of people since this thing started....and no spikes.....sorry.

Because we have not run out of hospital beds.

Recall that navy hospital ship in New York.....????
Hey, keep going out. Don't take any precautions. What do I care? But can you guarantee that we won't run out of hospital beds? Especially when you might need one?

Yes, and if only 3 people in your county have tested positive for Covid-19, that number could NEVER possibly go up. Because it's been well-established that it's almost impossible to catch Covid-19 from someone else, right? Right? And how could you possibly come into contact with someone who has it in a crowd?

So, what are you arguing aginst ?

A rock concert ? Nobdoy is suggesting one.

But there are plenty of places that have been "close to normal" that are taking good precautions that are not having problems.

What part of that is being lost on you.
All it takes is one person who has the virus, especially one who doesn't have any symptoms, to spread the virus all over the place. That's what makes it so insidious.

me thinks it was likely a bunch of Trump-sters... just following orders.... :rolleyes-41:

I don't think they have the sincere concerns that you and buttercup have expressed.
Protests are happening all over the world. Why, because not everyone naively believes whatever they're told, many people worldwide can see the bigger picture and where all this is heading. Nice try though.
who organized the protests here?

I don't know, my point was simply that outrage over ridiculous draconian laws and the move toward tyranny isn't limited to Trump supporters, as protests are happening worldwide.
So, you claim that many people worldwide can see the bigger picture and where all this is heading. Where IS all this heading?
I guess you haven't read any of my posts, because I've said the same thing over and over on numerous threads. There are a number of agendas. ID2020, Agenda 2030, forced vaccinations, massive surveillance, a new monetary system (cashless society where the government tracks everything) and eventually a one world government, aka the New World Order. If you care about freedom, justice, privacy and individual rights, you should be more concerned about those things, than any boogeyman pretext they're using to get people to go along with those things. If you don't care about freedom, justice, privacy and rights, then continue to bend over and take whatever is coming.
I may have read some of your posts, but I haven't paid any attention to them because they're clearly nuts.

Protests scheduled as of April 19th...

EV418f1WsAcZfBP.jpg

More will surely follow.

Here is a handy dandy map with red indicating where in the US protests can't be banned...

EVl2ON-UEAAvflw.jpg

Last edited:
Have any of our intrepid USMB “patriots” actually attended one of these displays of stupidity?

Is the OP satisfied with the amount of news coverage that these virus-spreading assholes have gotten?

Question.

If you knew that one of the people in attendance at one of these anti-stay at home protests was infected with the COVID-19 virus, would you attend and refuse to socially distance yourself.

Carpe diem!

FWIW the Left has their full marching orders today. Everyone at that protest yesterday it to be Completely Vilified. If there is any uptick in COVID cases anywhere in the state, it is Solely Their Fault.

I snort in their general direction
Well of course. They were protesting a democratic governor. If they were protesting Trump the liberals would be all for it and transporting them to the protest themselves buy the thousands.

Forum List

Back