Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

The fact is it happened under bill. He ran on it and worked with congress to achieve. That sure is better than Reagan or bush on the debt.
The sun also came up "under Bill." Does he get the credit for that?

I guess you are just a partisan hack who wants to ignore the facts. I can't make you any smarter.
It's not a fact that Clinton balanced the budget. That's purely snowflake spin.

Clintion did balance the budget. The desperation of the right. Their leaders can't govern. Their leaders have done shit since HW was President. So the must deny the Democrat accomplishments.
/----/ Where in the Constitution does it state that the Executive branch has the power to balance a budget and not the Congress?

I guess Repub congress doesn't want abalanced budget. Shocking.

The fact is it happened under bill. He ran on it and worked with congress to achieve. That sure is better than Reagan or bush on the debt.

I guess you are just a partisan hack who wants to ignore the facts. I can't make you any smarter.

Clintion did balance the budget. The desperation of the right. Their leaders can't govern. Their leaders have done shit since HW was President. So the must deny the Democrat accomplishments.
/----/ Where in the Constitution does it state that the Executive branch has the power to balance a budget and not the Congress?
Oh, I see. So that means Obama didn't double the national debt. Point taken.

/----/ The RINOs are happy with the status quo The Conservatives want the balanced budget. Hope that helps.

Oh, I see. So that means Obama didn't double the national debt. Point taken.
/----/ I never said he did. It's Congress and they could fix it overnight but they won't.

If you want a balanced budget, you have to start with tax expenditures. They add up to $1.4 trillion a year, and are therefore the biggest expense.

And yet you never ever ever hear a pseudocon talk about cutting that massive spending.

Hmmm...

Welfare queens.

"That THAT black guy's government gifts, not MINE!"

If you want a balanced budget, you have to start with tax expenditures. They add up to $1.4 trillion a year, and are therefore the biggest expense.

And yet you never ever ever hear a pseudocon talk about cutting that massive spending.

Hmmm...

Welfare queens.

Too many big donors worked hard to get those expenditures.

Hmmm...

Welfare queens.

/----/ Or this:
"The Mack Penny Plan is simple -- eliminate one penny out of every federal dollar spent," the mailer said. "Doing this would balance our budget by 2019 and restore economic freedom by reducing spending and bringing fiscal discipline to Washington. The Penny Plan continues to gain support and now has 70 cosponsors in the House of Representatives, as well as support from key senators like Marco Rubio, Pat Toomey and Rand Paul. If Florida families can cut one penny, or more, out of every dollar in their budgets, so can Washington."

Hmmm...

Welfare queens.

/----/ Or this:
"The Mack Penny Plan is simple -- eliminate one penny out of every federal dollar spent," the mailer said. "Doing this would balance our budget by 2019 and restore economic freedom by reducing spending and bringing fiscal discipline to Washington. The Penny Plan continues to gain support and now has 70 cosponsors in the House of Representatives, as well as support from key senators like Marco Rubio, Pat Toomey and Rand Paul. If Florida families can cut one penny, or more, out of every dollar in their budgets, so can Washington."
Eliminating $1.4 trillion is more than one penny out of every federal dollar spent.

Much, much more.

Think big!

/----/ The RINOs are happy with the status quo The Conservatives want the balanced budget. Hope that helps.

The line between those is blurry. No conservative should be ok with tax expenditures, yet this board is full of "conservatives" who are.

The line between those is blurry. No conservative should be ok with tax expenditures, yet this board is full of "conservatives" who are.
I don't like them, but those who attack them the most are just looking for a politically palatable way to increase taxes.

I don't like them, but those who attack them the most are just looking for a politically palatable way to increase taxes.
It would hurt lobbyists. Ted Cruz wanted to mostly eliminate them with the postcard size return. He wants to increase taxes?

Oh, lookee here: Full transcript: Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview

TRUMP: But in order to do that — you know, it’s tax reform, but it’s a big tax cut. But it’s simplification, it’s reform, and it’s a big tax cut, 15 –

BAKER: And on the personal side, the Treasury secretary back – way back at the start of the administration said –

TRUMP: Yeah, we want to do personal.

BAKER: Yeah, want to do personal taxes and want to make – so whatever cuts in the rates that there are – the marginal rates there are will be balanced by the reduction in deductions, so that the people who benefit from especially at the high end would not – overall would not be net beneficiaries of tax cuts, right?

TRUMP: Right.

More:

TRUMP: The truth is the people I care most about are the middle-income people in this country who have gotten screwed. And this upward revision, it’s going to be on high-income people.

You know, I was with Bob Kraft the other night. He came to have dinner with me. He’s a friend of mine. And as he left, he said, Donald, don’t worry about the rich people. Tax the rich people. You got to take care of the people in the country. It was a very interesting statement. I feel the same way.

TRUMP: But in order to do that — you know, it’s tax reform, but it’s a big tax cut. But it’s simplification, it’s reform, and it’s a big tax cut, 15 –

BAKER: And on the personal side, the Treasury secretary back – way back at the start of the administration said –

BAKER: Yeah, want to do personal taxes and want to make – so whatever cuts in the rates that there are – the marginal rates there are will be balanced by the reduction in deductions, so that the people who benefit from especially at the high end would not – overall would not be net beneficiaries of tax cuts, right?

He's proposing revenue neutral changes in the tax code. You aren't. You're proposing to soak taxpayers for an additional $1.5 trillion

Corporate tax breaks are like everything else in this country. It starts out making sense. Then everyone else figures out that it's a money maker and it quickly devolves into lunacy. To me it's like the tax system in general. At some point you just have to start over.

Are you sure?

He's proposing revenue neutral changes in the tax code. You aren't. You're proposing to soak taxpayers for an additional $1.5 trillion

Where are the details? What deductions is he cutting? The ones most middle class use?

Good lord, who controlled congress when the budget was balanced? Which branch of government controls the budget? Hello earth to liberal drone.

Good Lord, why did your Republican congress go from that balanced budget under Clinton to massive unfunded tax cuts, a huge unpaid expansion to Medicare, two unfunded wars, etc.

You are the one who brought up the balanced budget, claiming falsely that Bill balanced the budget. I pointed out it was a GOP congress that balanced the budget, destroying your talking points, now you are attempting to deflect.

Fallacy induced fantasy, is all the right wing really has.

Why do you keep lying, c*unt? Seriously. What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Do you like being a known lying c*nt or something?

Where are the details? What deductions is he cutting? The ones most middle class use?
I have linked SEVERAL times in this topic to the GOP plan. And quoted from it several times.

Bascially, all tax expenditures will be cut except for the MID and a single personal deduction.

Forum List

Back