Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

Why is the liberal solution to every problem a tax increase? Lets confiscate money from the companies that earned it, and give it to the inept government to piss away brilliant!
SARCASM

Government has spent $40 trillion dollars in just the last 10 years, holy shit that's a lot of money. Well what did we get for our money?

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

No self-respecting libertarian or conservative would EVER defend them.

You're a Marxist idiot and don't have a fucking clue how capitalism even works. While you were typing your Marxist spew, ten more ship-owners decided they liked Mr. Sam's renovations, and decided to dock there.

And those riff-raff Mr. Hat employed? Two of them actually made enough to buy their own ships.

Go practice your Marxism somewhere else.
/---/ Libs think everything is a zero sum gains. For one guy to get rich, 10 others have to lose money.
You have a mother?
Please don't find a rube and recreate

Example. The budget was balanced under Bill Clinton.

Bush took office & he & the Republicans took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years & a near financial meltdown.

I expect you'll have a tissy fit & deny the budget was balanced & proceed to blame Democrats for that recession.

Good lord, who controlled congress when the budget was balanced? Which branch of government controls the budget? Hello earth to liberal drone.

Good Lord, why did your Republican congress go from that balanced budget under Clinton to massive unfunded tax cuts, a huge unpaid expansion to Medicare, two unfunded wars, etc.

You are the one who brought up the balanced budget, claiming falsely that Bill balanced the budget. I pointed out it was a GOP congress that balanced the budget, destroying your talking points, now you are attempting to deflect.

The fact is it happened under bill. He ran on it and worked with congress to achieve. That sure is better than Reagan or bush on the debt.

Sure if you wish to be intentionally dishonest, Hillary is that you??

Repubs control everything. Where is the balanced budget? Guess they need Bill.

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

No self-respecting libertarian or conservative would EVER defend them.

You're a Marxist idiot and don't have a fucking clue how capitalism even works. While you were typing your Marxist spew, ten more ship-owners decided they liked Mr. Sam's renovations, and decided to dock there.

And those riff-raff Mr. Hat employed? Two of them actually made enough to buy their own ships.

Go practice your Marxism somewhere else.
/---/ Libs think everything is a zero sum gains. For one guy to get rich, 10 others have to lose money.
How do you reply to a guy who can't spell Marxist?

Why is the liberal solution to every problem a tax increase? Lets confiscate money from the companies that earned it, and give it to the inept government to piss away brilliant!
SARCASM

Why is it repubs can't balance a budget? Why can't they repeal Obamacare? Seems they have no solutions.

Government has spent $40 trillion dollars in just the last 10 years, holy shit that's a lot of money. Well what did we get for our money?
Get an engineering degre start at $90 k at 23 and don't worry.
Nothing to it
No college?
Just whining?

Good lord, who controlled congress when the budget was balanced? Which branch of government controls the budget? Hello earth to liberal drone.

Good Lord, why did your Republican congress go from that balanced budget under Clinton to massive unfunded tax cuts, a huge unpaid expansion to Medicare, two unfunded wars, etc.

You are the one who brought up the balanced budget, claiming falsely that Bill balanced the budget. I pointed out it was a GOP congress that balanced the budget, destroying your talking points, now you are attempting to deflect.

The fact is it happened under bill. He ran on it and worked with congress to achieve. That sure is better than Reagan or bush on the debt.

Trolling I see, here :itsok:

SARCASM

Why is it repubs can't balance a budget? Why can't they repeal Obamacare? Seems they have no solutions.

Because Dem's would block it, any other questions?

Haha.. repubs control everything. They have proven useless.

Well repubs control everything and no balanced budget. Clearly bill is what's missing.

SARCASM

Translation, you don't know how Senate rules work. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Well repubs control everything and no balanced budget. Clearly bill is what's missing.
:itsok:

The sun also came up "under Bill." Does he get the credit for that?

I guess you are just a partisan hack who wants to ignore the facts. I can't make you any smarter.
It's not a fact that Clinton balanced the budget. That's purely snowflake spin.

SARCASM

Translation, you don't know how Senate rules work. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Translation, you will always blame Dems even when you have majority. Sad.

SARCASM

13690786_1248703568521776_2641158509178439614_n.jpg

I guess you are just a partisan hack who wants to ignore the facts. I can't make you any smarter.

Clintion did balance the budget. The desperation of the right. Their leaders can't govern. Their leaders have done shit since HW was President. So the must deny the Democrat accomplishments.

SARCASM

Do you? What margin is needed for budgetary action?

Clintion did balance the budget. The desperation of the right. Their leaders can't govern. Their leaders have done shit since HW was President. So the must deny the Democrat accomplishments.
/----/ Where in the Constitution does it state that the Executive branch has the power to balance a budget and not the Congress?

Forum List

Back