Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

It should be stunning, but it isn't, that it never occurred to these pseudocon tards how a one page tax return isn't possible unless you eliminate most, if not all, tax expenditures.

They sat there and cheered as their demagogues talked about one page tax returns, and then come here and defend tax expenditures.

It takes a very special kind of mental retardation to be that schizophrenic. :lol:

And they think I'm the leftie! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
If you managed to eliminate them, it would only be matter of a few years before Congress put them all back again. That's what happened when Reagan eliminated them. The only permanent way to eliminate them is to get rid of the income tax, period.

If you get rid of all it is very noticeable when they try to bring them back.

Interesting that you don't have a problem with the tax loopholes that allow the family of four making almost $50,000 to pay zero income tax. For the corporations to use what you call loopholes, they have to actually do something. For that family of four to pay nothing, they simply have to exist as a family of four.

Interesting......So,morons like you would side MORE with a corporation and the CEOs need for new Lear Jets, and LESS with a family of 4 making $50K.

I'll let others judge how fucked up you are.
A family of four making $50,000 doesn't pay any income taxes, moron.

That can be proven.

Of course, you aren't proposing to lower rates to compensate for eliminating the tax cuts.
Yes I am, you stupidly and willfully blind retard. Without fail, every single time I have talked about eliminating tax expenditures, I have said it would allow us to reduce tax rates for EVERYONE. I have always capitalized EVERYONE to drive home the point that tax expenditures STEAL from EVERYONE.

I do not understand why you fucking assholes feel the need to make up lies. I really don't. You completely destroy your credibility. So eat shit and die motherfucker.

When I said I have talked about lowering tax rates for EVERYONE hundreds of times on this forum, I meant it literally. And I have said it directly to YOU several times. So stop lying asshole.

Here are some examples, with the relevant words blown up so even a fucking lying asshole like you can't miss them:

If we eliminated all tax expenditures, we would have at least $800 billion surplus in revenues.

That means tax rates could be reduced for EVERYONE.

Tax expenditures are being paid for with higher tax rates and deficits.

When you hear politicians talk about "broadening the tax base", this is what they are talking about.

By eliminating tax expenditures (you can call them "tax breaks" or "subsidies" or whatever you feel like), you can then lower everyone's tax rates. And everyone pays the same amount as everyone else who earns the same income.

The reason we cannot lower rates now is because you have to subsidize all those deductions people are getting now.

As for tax rates, we could significantly lower tax rates for EVERYONE if we banned tax expenditures.

But just try to get someone to give up their mortgage interest deduction or child tax credit which is paid for by someone else. They scream like the welfare queen they are.

1. Lower the tax rates, broaden the tax base. We do this simply by eliminating tax expenditures. Tax expenditures are gifts to special interests that are paid for by higher tax rates on everyone and heavy borrowing. We are mortgaging our future so special interests can steal more money from us.

2. Increase the retirement age to 70, and index to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors who established SS, we should be working longer. Common fricking sense.

These two things alone would give us such a ridiculous surplus, we could balance the budget, lower tax rates for EVERYONE, and pay down the debt. All at the same time.

And it would give us instant campaign finance reform. If we banned Congress from putting tax expenditures in the tax code, the special interests would lose the incentive to bribe Congressmen to do so. Again, common fricking sense.

I can do this all fucking day, you lying fuck.
I recall posts where you said eliminating tax expenditures would be a good way to eliminate the deficit. How can it do that if it's revenue nuetral?

Face it: you're lying.
Eliminating tax expenditures is not revenue neutral, you innumerate idiot.

What I clearly said many, many times is that the eliminating the amount of tax expenditures (over a trillion dollars) would increase revenues. We could then decide what to do with that increase. We could use most of it to lower tax rates, and use some to pay down the debt. Then once the debt was paid down, we could lower tax rates even more.

I can't remember how many times I said that very thing on this forum. But you willfully blind assholes make up lies about what I think and believe, in the fact of reality and facts.

That's what pseudocons asshole tards do. You are the most dishonest people who have ever walked the Earth.
Just as I said, you use the "eliminate tax expenditures" as a ploy to increase taxes. Increasing tax revenues has never lowered the deficit one iota. Congress just spends all the new money and then 3 times more.

You think it's best to have lots of expenditures and let big gov pick winners and losers?

Hate to break it to you but the winners and losers have already been determined. The government simply identifies them.

Look at social welfare. Look at affirmative action programs.

It should be stunning, but it isn't, that it never occurred to these pseudocon tards how a one page tax return isn't possible unless you eliminate most, if not all, tax expenditures.

They sat there and cheered as their demagogues talked about one page tax returns, and then come here and defend tax expenditures.

It takes a very special kind of mental retardation to be that schizophrenic. :lol:

And they think I'm the leftie! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
If you managed to eliminate them, it would only be matter of a few years before Congress put them all back again. That's what happened when Reagan eliminated them. The only permanent way to eliminate them is to get rid of the income tax, period.

If you get rid of all it is very noticeable when they try to bring them back.
Nope. Tax expenditures have been added to the tax code at the rate of about one a day for over a decade. And no one notices.

Republican politicians are the biggest offenders because this is the best way to hide spending without the rubes noticing.

Bripat is correct that Reagan eliminated a lot of them, but now the tax code is more bloated than ever with them.

One tax expenditure Reagan eliminated has never come back though. The deduction for interest paid on a car loan.

No one, not even Reagan, has ever been able to kill the mortgage interest deduction (MID), and even the Republican tax reform plan keeps it alive.

The MID is a huge wealth redistribution from the pockets of every taxpayer into the pockets of mortgage lenders, brokers, home builders, and realtors.

Yes I am, you stupidly and willfully blind retard. Without fail, every single time I have talked about eliminating tax expenditures, I have said it would allow us to reduce tax rates for EVERYONE. I have always capitalized EVERYONE to drive home the point that tax expenditures STEAL from EVERYONE.

I do not understand why you fucking assholes feel the need to make up lies. I really don't. You completely destroy your credibility. So eat shit and die motherfucker.

When I said I have talked about lowering tax rates for EVERYONE hundreds of times on this forum, I meant it literally. And I have said it directly to YOU several times. So stop lying asshole.

Here are some examples, with the relevant words blown up so even a fucking lying asshole like you can't miss them:

I can do this all fucking day, you lying fuck.
I recall posts where you said eliminating tax expenditures would be a good way to eliminate the deficit. How can it do that if it's revenue nuetral?

Face it: you're lying.
Eliminating tax expenditures is not revenue neutral, you innumerate idiot.

What I clearly said many, many times is that the eliminating the amount of tax expenditures (over a trillion dollars) would increase revenues. We could then decide what to do with that increase. We could use most of it to lower tax rates, and use some to pay down the debt. Then once the debt was paid down, we could lower tax rates even more.

I can't remember how many times I said that very thing on this forum. But you willfully blind assholes make up lies about what I think and believe, in the fact of reality and facts.

That's what pseudocons asshole tards do. You are the most dishonest people who have ever walked the Earth.
Just as I said, you use the "eliminate tax expenditures" as a ploy to increase taxes. Increasing tax revenues has never lowered the deficit one iota. Congress just spends all the new money and then 3 times more.

You think it's best to have lots of expenditures and let big gov pick winners and losers?

Hate to break it to you but the winners and losers have already been determined. The government simply identifies them.

Look at social welfare. Look at affirmative action programs.
This is exactly why I say tax expenditures are no different than food stamps!

But to give "because food stamps" as a reason to keep this far, far, far larger theft around is bullshit.

Why are you deflecting? The poster tried to claim it was Dem's who balanced the budget, not true.

You can't claim it is all congress and then give repubs a pass now and blame obama. Fact is it was Dems and repubs who got the budget in order.

Oh come on, know your history Bill Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming into that balanced budget FACT!

He ran on it and it got done.
No, Congress got it done.

Then why didn't congress get it done under obama?

LMAO

Are you and idiot? I highlighted your stupid shit lib talking points nonsense. :cuckoo:
The Bush Tsax cuts heavily favored the Wealthy. Your orange buddy's tax cuts do too.

When you cut regulations that were to make air & water cleaner, guess what the vuck happens. I would think that even a person as duped as you could figure that one out.

LOL more liberal talking points. Obama already raised taxes on the 'rich' so you have nothing to bitch about now, right.

And since the taxes on the Rich were raised, the economy is doing well and the deficit is falling.

Two things you RWnuts said couldn't happen.

LOL do you know how puny Obama's tax increase on the rich was? You just destroyed yourself thanks for saving me the trouble :laugh:

Gee you sure cried about it for no reason.

And lest you forget, Clinton raised taxes on the Rich and got 7 years of economic expansion afterwards,

something else the GOP claimed couldn't happen.

Lie and Lie you are FAKE POSTS.

You can't claim it is all congress and then give repubs a pass now and blame obama. Fact is it was Dems and repubs who got the budget in order.

Oh come on, know your history Bill Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming into that balanced budget FACT!

LMAO

You seem to live in your own little world.

Taxes are theft you moron. And spending more on worthless government programs doesn't help anyone. Not even the ones you claim will get something for free. You still think the government is owed first above any of a personal need or use of that money. So in your simple mind we exist to work for the government and maybe can eek out a poppers existence with what the almighty fat girl at the DMV allows you to have. You're an idiot. A willing one.
Spoken ,like a true America hating Trumpette. Supporting your country is stealing from you?

You mean supporting a bunch of dead beats, don't you?

Taxation is theft. No one has ever managed to prove otherwise.

See? This guy believes there should be NO government. At all.

Imagine his world if you can.
I'm sure if some government employee wasn't there to tell you to eat you'd starve to death.

So you're agreeing with bripat that no government should have the power to tax?

lol, two idiots.
No you moron. Are you saying the government has a right to everything you make?

LMAO

You seem to live in your own little world.

Your post was funny as shit, balanced budget under Obama :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who has controlled congress for quite a long time now? Where is the balanced budget? Yet the drones keep voting Repub.

Why are you deflecting? The poster tried to claim it was Dem's who balanced the budget, not true.

Clinton + Republican Congress = Balanced Budget

Bush + Same basic Congress = Deficit & debt

What changed?

We were on a path to paying down the debt. What did you vote for? Giving it back instead.

Thsat'scright. You are a conservstive.

Conservastives believe you reduce revenues through tax cuts spend the same amount, & put the deficit on the credit card.

That's a lie, how often do you lie about Conservatives? My guess is daily. Conservatives believe in cutting spending, reducing taxes, and reducing regulation all to fuel economic growth.
Then why do you keep voting Republican?

They can't balance the budget. They hand out tax cuts to the wealthy. They don't cut spending.

Yes they do cut regulations. Make our air & water dirtier, increase emissions, deregulate Wall Street. That all worked out so well.

You live a dream world.

Are you and idiot? I highlighted your stupid shit lib talking points nonsense. :cuckoo:

Example. The budget was balanced under Bill Clinton.

Bush took office & he & the Republicans took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years & a near financial meltdown.

I expect you'll have a tissy fit & deny the budget was balanced & proceed to blame Democrats for that recession.
It was only the worst because Obama made it worse than it had to be.

Bullshit.

The Democrats passed legislation in Feb of 2009 that slowed the Bush recession.

But hey, leave it to a total dick to blame Obama for a recession that started 4th quarter of 2007. Just how pathetic are you?

That's a lie, how often do you lie about Conservatives? My guess is daily. Conservatives believe in cutting spending, reducing taxes, and reducing regulation all to fuel economic growth.

They can't balance the budget. They hand out tax cuts to the wealthy. They don't cut spending.

Yes they do cut regulations. Make our air & water dirtier, increase emissions, deregulate Wall Street. That all worked out so well.

You live a dream world.

Bush took office & he & the Republicans took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years & a near financial meltdown.

I expect you'll have a tissy fit & deny the budget was balanced & proceed to blame Democrats for that recession.
It was only the worst because Obama made it worse than it had to be.

Bullshit.

The Democrats passed legislation in Feb of 2009 that slowed the Bush recession.

But hey, leave it to a total dick to blame Obama for a recession that started 4th quarter of 2007. Just how pathetic are you?

^^^ this fool doesn't remember DEMOCRATS took control of congress in Jan 2007, you know when everything went to shit. :Boom2:

Actually, all tax breaks (deductions, exemptions, credits) ARE bad. To be more precise, only one tax expenditure has ever been proven to increase productivity: the EITC. And we know how pseudocons feel about tax breaks for the poor, so...

As I said earlier, as far as increasing spending or cutting spending or not changing spending goes, that is irrelevant to the issue of tax expenditures.

Even if you cut government down to the bare bones, that does not mitigate the theft that is tax expenditures.

Let me explain.

You and an associate go out to lunch and you both order identical steak dinners.

The tab comes to $100. You two owe $50 each.

But the restaurant has a behavioral control policy that says if you bought a red tie with the restaurant logo on it, you get to deduct $20 from your share of the check.

You bought such a tie yesterday and are wearing it.

The tab is still $100, so while you are hootin and hollerin about "getting to keep more of my money", your associate is having to shell out $70 instead of $50.

Even though you had identical steaks, he is paying $70 while you are paying $30.

And he thinks the deduction scheme is a ripoff, and that you are an idiot.

Now to your point about cutting government spending:

After complaints about the cost of a steak, the restaurant fires half its staff, buys cheaper cuts of meat, and makes other cost cutting measures.

You and an associate go out to lunch and you both order identical steak dinners.

Now the tab comes to only $50. You two owe $25 each.

But the restaurant has a behavioral control policy that says if you bought a red tie with the restaurant logo on it, you get to deduct $20 from your share of the check.

You bought such a tie yesterday and are wearing it.

The tab is still $50, so while you are hootin and hollerin about "getting to keep more of my money", your associate is having to shell out $45 instead of $25.

Even though you had identical steaks, he is paying $45 while you are paying $5.

And he thinks the deduction scheme is a ripoff, and that you are an idiot.

That is how government works. The loss of revenue incurred by every deduction is shifted to every taxpayer in the form of higher tax rates.

Actually, only part of that loss of revenue is made up for by higher tax rates. A big percentage is made up for by borrowing heavily from China and other countries.

That steak discount could have come from the restaurant's advertising budget for that month.......doesn't necessarily mean the other guy is going to pay more for his steak.....

Of course I know government doesn't operate on a strict budget like businesses do......which is why we need to pare down ALL spending and taxes and limit government to basic necessities....

So you would cut the military and not build a wall?

Defense of our country is the one most important requirement of the federal government....

So by ALL you ment some?
Don't get cute....if all we had was a Defense budget and some necessities we would have a much much smaller government....
End the drug war, right wingers. Don't be all political talk and no political action when you have a majority in government.

That steak discount could have come from the restaurant's advertising budget for that month.......doesn't necessarily mean the other guy is going to pay more for his steak.....

Of course I know government doesn't operate on a strict budget like businesses do......which is why we need to pare down ALL spending and taxes and limit government to basic necessities....

Defense of our country is the one most important requirement of the federal government....

So by ALL you ment some?
Don't get cute....if all we had was a Defense budget and some necessities we would have a much much smaller government....
"Necessities."

Ah, there's the rub!
Both Terms; promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare; there are no terms for providing for the common offense nor the general warfare.

You live a dream world.

The Bush Tsax cuts heavily favored the Wealthy. Your orange buddy's tax cuts do too.

When you cut regulations that were to make air & water cleaner, guess what the vuck happens. I would think that even a person as duped as you could figure that one out.

LOL more liberal talking points. Obama already raised taxes on the 'rich' so you have nothing to bitch about now, right.

And since the taxes on the Rich were raised, the economy is doing well and the deficit is falling.

Two things you RWnuts said couldn't happen.

LOL do you know how puny Obama's tax increase on the rich was? You just destroyed yourself thanks for saving me the trouble :laugh:
So puny the wealthy people & their hand puppets (you) still bitch & bitch &*bitch about them.

So by ALL you ment some?
"Necessities."

Ah, there's the rub!
Both Terms; promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare; there are no terms for providing for the common offense nor the general warfare.

I find it a "mote in thy neighbor's eye" situation when a defender of the $1.4 trillion tax expenditure government handout system whines about food stamps. I really do.

Thsat'scright. You are a conservstive.

Conservastives believe you reduce revenues through tax cuts spend the same amount, & put the deficit on the credit card.

You live a dream world.

Good lord, who controlled congress when the budget was balanced? Which branch of government controls the budget? Hello earth to liberal drone.

Good Lord, why did your Republican congress go from that balanced budget under Clinton to massive unfunded tax cuts, a huge unpaid expansion to Medicare, two unfunded wars, etc.

You live a dream world.

/----/ Only Congress can balance a budget. And Clintoon had a REPUBLICAN Congress led by Newt Gingrich, whom as I recall, you Progs hate with a passion. .

We've had a republican congress for a long time now, where is our balance budget?
Damn fool. Trump 6 months in office - 8 years of The Blamer negating everything the republicans put forth before that.
Yep, he negated the Bush recession. He negated the Bis h near financial meltdown. He negated the negative econ0omy he inherited. He negated the 800,000 a month job loses.

He negated a lot of Bush shit.

Forum List

Back