Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

Ok my little Karl's and Che's, now for today's lesson in math:

Mr Pinochet gives 5 Marxists a ride in his shiny new helicopter. Four of them accidentally fall out. How many Marxists would still be left?

The answer: None of them would be left. The last one decided he didn't want to be a fucking Marxist anymore.

Now this would be hilarious. Someone try to fit that same old story to reality.

Here is the reality.

In the past 30 years, manufacturing output has doubled. Company owners replaced 87% of workers with automation and from what was left over, millions of jobs took GOP tax breaks and moved overseas.

Then, those same companies convinced ignorant right wing t@rds that the reason jobs had left is because companies, who now either don't have many workers to pay or pay super cheap labor pay much to much in TAXES. So making money hand over fist and owning 90% of the country and having the greatest wealth gap in history isn't enough. Not nearly enough. They want that last 10%.

After all that, who knows what else they want. But I'm sure some ignorant right winger can make up some weird story to justify it.

Goddamn liberals are ignorant, so liberal jobs killing taxes and jobs killing regulations and jobs killing corporation hatred had nothing to do with manufacturing job losses? :cuckoo:

Say for instance there's a large boat harbor on the seaside. The harbormaster's name is Mr. Sam and he owns the landing and the boat docks.

There are ten ships docked in the harbor. Each of the ship-owners pays Mr. Sam a yearly fee that goes into maintenance of the harbor, and to protect them from pirates.

One of the ship-owners is an enterprising man named Mr. Hat. He tells the harbormaster that he will do some minor renovations to the docks and will give jobs to some of the riff-raff hanging around the docks, if Mr. Sam will forgo the harbor fee for a year.

Now tell me: How much did the other nine ship-owners have to fork over to cover Mr. Hat's yearly fee?
Nothing.

Now this would be hilarious. Someone try to fit that same old story to reality.

Here is the reality.

In the past 30 years, manufacturing output has doubled. Company owners replaced 87% of workers with automation and from what was left over, millions of jobs took GOP tax breaks and moved overseas.

Then, those same companies convinced ignorant right wing t@rds that the reason jobs had left is because companies, who now either don't have many workers to pay or pay super cheap labor pay much to much in TAXES. So making money hand over fist and owning 90% of the country and having the greatest wealth gap in history isn't enough. Not nearly enough. They want that last 10%.

After all that, who knows what else they want. But I'm sure some ignorant right winger can make up some weird story to justify it.

Goddamn liberals are ignorant, so liberal jobs killing taxes and jobs killing regulations and jobs killing corporation hatred had nothing to do with manufacturing job losses? :cuckoo:

Truly. Let them go peddle that shit in Venezuela because nobody's buying it here.

Mr Pinochet gives 5 Marxists a ride in his shiny new helicopter. Four of them accidentally fall out. How many Marxists would still be left?

The answer: None of them would be left. The last one decided he didn't want to be a fucking Marxist anymore.
You have been led far off the libertarian path, my friend. And now you are just demonstrating you cannot defend your position.

You should explore your libertarian sources so you may find the error of your ways. It is a core principle of libertarianism that tax expenditures are theft at the expense of every taxpayer.

Read the links I provided. Don't be a willfully stupid troll like you are now.

The Libertarian Party believes in the repeal of the income tax.

Tax expenditures are not unique to the income tax. They can corrupt ANY tax scheme, and they invariably lead to higher tax rates, no matter which tax scheme you have.

What the innumerate pseudocon tards have never been told by their propaganda masters is that every deduction is paid for by higher tax rates. So when you tell them this, they are literally struck stupid and blind.

Every time. I have never once seen one see the light. Ever.

This is voluntary on their part. They have a character defect which prevents them from ever admitting they are not only wrong, but have been fooled by their idols.

So you're going to tell us that difference between an American worker making let's say $25 an hour and his foreign counterpart making $2 an hour (if he's lucky) is all taxes and regulations?

Something tells me you're full of shit and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You have been led far off the libertarian path, my friend. And now you are just demonstrating you cannot defend your position.

You should explore your libertarian sources so you may find the error of your ways. It is a core principle of libertarianism that tax expenditures are theft at the expense of every taxpayer.

Ok. I'll do that when you quit being a xenophobic gay-bashing bigot.

I have provided links to both Republican tax reformists and libertarian tax reformists to prove my point that cutting tax expenditures is a Republican/conservative/libertarian principle.

You have to be a very special kind of willfully blind tard indeed to keep insisting tax expenditures are not theft and still claim to be a libertarian or conservative in the face of the truth.

So you're going to tell us that difference between an American worker making let's say $25 an hour and his foreign counterpart making $2 an hour (if he's lucky) is all taxes and regulations?

Something tells me you're full of shit and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You ignorant libwits know nothing about manufacturing, or how much manufacturing is still occurring in the US in spite of the left's attempts to kill manufacturing jobs. Lets start with your dumb ass example shall we, you pulled it out of your ass admit that its made up.

All you have done in this topic is hurl out lies and unsubstantiated claims.

I have provided more than enough evidence to destroy your bullshit. It is there for all to see for themselves.

Any further discussion with a willfully blind and stupid person such as yourself is a waste of time.

You ignorant libwits know nothing about manufacturing, or how much manufacturing is still occurring in the US in spite of the left's attempts to kill manufacturing jobs. Lets start with your dumb ass example shall we, you pulled it out of your ass admit that its made up.

A good example would be the fracking industry. They prospered in spite of the left's attempt to shackle the oil and gas industry.

Good old American ingenuity always triumphs over Marxist environmentalism.

For everyone else, here are some further proofs that cutting tax expenditures are a core Republican principle.

Reagan slashed tax expenditures in the 1986 tax reform act. This enabled him to simultaneously cut tax rates for everyone. Tax expenditures and tax rates are inextricably entwined. "Broaden the tax base, lower the tax rate". It is stunning there are so-called Republicans/conservatives walking around today who are completely ignorant of this basic knowledge.

Even a fake Republican like Trump put cutting tax expenditures as a core part of his tax plan so that he could lower tax rates on everyone.

The Republican corporate tax reform plan is centered around cutting tax expenditures.

As is their individual tax reform plan: A Better Way: Tax Reform (Individual)

Some quotes involving tax expenditures from that plan:

First, the American people were fed up with the tax code. It was a complicated mess of multiple brackets, high rates, and special-interest provisions. As President Reagan described it, the code had become a “haven for special interests and tax manipulators, but an impossible frustration for everybody else.

When Washington picks winners and losers with the tax code, the American people ultimately pay higher tax rates and keep less of their hard-earned money.

I started topics about both of these plans a long time ago. Several topics, actually.

Here is one of the topics about the individual plan: A Better Way: Tax Reform (Individual)

I already linked to the corporate tax plan topic I started, but here it is again: Lowering Corporate Tax Rates The Coward’s Way

We had no less than four Republican candidates who proposed slashing tax expenditures as part of their tax reform plans to lower tax rates.

Four.

Marco Rubio's corporate tax reform was the biggest reason I wanted to see him as the VP candidate. His corporate tax reform called out the thieves who are ripping off all of corporate America.

Rand Paul, the most libertarian of all the candidates, wanted to slash all of our tax expenditures.

Ted Cruz, also very conservative, also wanted to slash most of our tax expenditures.

Both Cruz and Paul came out with a one page tax return. What the willfully blind retards don't ever grasp is that there is only one way to have a one page tax return: Slash most or all of our tax expenditures in the tax code.

This is how Cruz and Paul were able to incorporate such low tax rates in their tax plans.

Tax expenditures = higher tax rates.

I cannot dumb it down more than that for the tards.

All you have done in this topic is hurl out lies and unsubstantiated claims.

I have provided more than enough evidence to destroy your bullshit. It is there for all to see for themselves.

Any further discussion with a willfully blind and stupid person such as yourself is a waste of time.
His op disproves his own hypothesis. It was special.

Say for instance there's a large boat harbor on the seaside. The harbormaster's name is Mr. Sam and he owns the landing and the boat docks.

There are ten ships docked in the harbor. Each of the ship-owners pays Mr. Sam a yearly fee that goes into maintenance of the harbor, and to protect them from pirates.

One of the ship-owners is an enterprising man named Mr. Hat. He tells the harbormaster that he will do some minor renovations to the docks and will give jobs to some of the riff-raff hanging around the docks, if Mr. Sam will forgo the harbor fee for a year.

Now tell me: How much did the other nine ship-owners have to fork over to cover Mr. Hat's yearly fee?
A fake libertarian espousing the benefits of govt picking winners and losers in markets. How special. ed.

When did it become conservative for big gov to pick winners and losers?

Am I the only one laughing his ass off at someone calling other people idiots with two horrible misspellings in his OP? :lol:

Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

Here are the giant flaws in this analogy.

Mr. Sam is obviously Uncle Sam, the government.

Uncle Sam's job is to maintain the harbor. This is what the fees (taxes) from the ship owners go toward.

One of the ship owners decides to do Uncle Sam's job. Fix the docks. This is where the analogy collapses. Corporations don't do food stamps.

Corporations get tax breaks for painting their boats or for the depreciation of their boats. THAT is how tax expenditures ACTUALLY work.

And so when Mr. Hat paints his boat with a new coat of paint and gets a cut in fees, every other boat owner will have to pay HIGHER fees to make up the loss of revenue to Uncle Sam from Mr. Hat.

That is the actual system we have today.

A fake libertarian espousing the benefits of govt picking winners and losers in markets. How special. ed.

When did it become conservative for big gov to pick winners and losers?
Well, the gop has been at least as friendly as the dems towards corporate tax expenditures. Even back when Reagan was potus some cried about the loss of tax breaks for yachts put a lot of luxury boat builders out of biz. But when a supposed liberatarian champions gummit picking winners and losers, I think I reach my irony limit. LOL

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

No self-respecting libertarian or conservative would EVER defend them.

That's incorrect.
You want to open a business and hire 100 workers. City A is going to take 60% of your earnings as a tax. City B is only going to tax you 20%. So you start your business in city B and hire 100 employees from city B. Who in turn eat their meals in restaurants in city B, who have had to hire more workers to meet the extra demand. Then off to the gas station to fill up in city B. Got milk? Off to city B's markets to get some. Want a beer? City B's bars are open for business. Or maybe you want to go bowling, in city B..........
Piss on city A. Which is what businesses have been saying to the usA and our insane taxes for years now. We need to reverse that. Our middle class work force demands it.

Forum List

Back