Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

The Libertarian Party believes in the repeal of the income tax.

Tax expenditures are not unique to the income tax. They can corrupt ANY tax scheme, and they invariably lead to higher tax rates, no matter which tax scheme you have.

What the innumerate pseudocon tards have never been told by their propaganda masters is that every deduction is paid for by higher tax rates. So when you tell them this, they are literally struck stupid and blind.

Every time. I have never once seen one see the light. Ever.

This is voluntary on their part. They have a character defect which prevents them from ever admitting they are not only wrong, but have been fooled by their idols.
Because in order to believe in your kind of stupid we would have to begin as you do that the government can never spend less.
Wrong. That is not what I believe.

You tards are a bottomless pit of logical fallacies. No wonder you were so easily hoaxed into thinking tax expenditures are not theft.
Taxes are theft you moron. And spending more on worthless government programs doesn't help anyone. Not even the ones you claim will get something for free. You still think the government is owed first above any of a personal need or use of that money. So in your simple mind we exist to work for the government and maybe can eek out a poppers existence with what the almighty fat girl at the DMV allows you to have. You're an idiot. A willing one.

Tax expenditures are not unique to the income tax. They can corrupt ANY tax scheme, and they invariably lead to higher tax rates, no matter which tax scheme you have.

What the innumerate pseudocon tards have never been told by their propaganda masters is that every deduction is paid for by higher tax rates. So when you tell them this, they are literally struck stupid and blind.

This is voluntary on their part. They have a character defect which prevents them from ever admitting they are not only wrong, but have been fooled by their idols.
Because in order to believe in your kind of stupid we would have to begin as you do that the government can never spend less.

You tards are a bottomless pit of logical fallacies. No wonder you were so easily hoaxed into thinking tax expenditures are not theft.

No, you believe ALL money belongs to the Gov and that we should all just bend over and be thankful for what they "they" let us keep.
Dumbass.
Thanks for dropping by to expose your stupidity!

Taxes are theft you moron. And spending more on worthless government programs doesn't help anyone. Not even the ones you claim will get something for free. You still think the government is owed first above any of a personal need or use of that money. So in your simple mind we exist to work for the government and maybe can eek out a poppers existence with what the almighty fat girl at the DMV allows you to have. You're an idiot. A willing one.
You claimed I believe the government can't spend less. You lied. Try again, tard.

As a matter of fact, eliminating tax EXPENDITURES is cutting spending, by definition. This is what never ever ever ever ever ever gets through the skulls of you pseudocons.

To pay for deductions, credits, and exemptions, all of us have to pay higher tax rates. This means they are no different than food stamps. In fact, tax expenditures cost more than twice as much as all our social welfare programs put together.

I provided evidence of this fact that tax expenditures = higher tax rates from the very people who write our tax laws. I provided their own words.

All the pseudocon tards have brought to this conversation is their innumeracy and stupidity. They have NOTHING to support their stupidity.

I quit reading to to extreme laughter when a read the 23% sales tax.

This is to due dumbass Libertarians who know shit about mathematics & how taxes actually work.

That's one tax that has been suggested:

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.
/----/ we'd need to repeal the 16th amendment first other wise Congress can zap us with two taxes

This is to due dumbass Libertarians who know shit about mathematics & how taxes actually work.

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.
/----/ we'd need to repeal the 16th amendment first other wise Congress can zap us with two taxes
The type of tax scheme we have, taxes on production or consumption, has zero to do with tax expenditures stealing from every taxpayer.

I would prefer taxes on consumption, but that is an entirely different topic.

You dolts should actually READ MY POSTS before making such obviously ignorant assumptions about me. You are making flaming asses of yourselves and don't even know it.

You are the agents of your own destruction. You are kicking your own asses.

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

No self-respecting libertarian or conservative would EVER defend them.
Wrong, dumbass, it doesn't have to be replaced.

The type of tax scheme we have, taxes on production or consumption, has zero to do with tax expenditures stealing from every taxpayer.

"Tax expenditure" is a term of propaganda. It's like saying taking a lower paying job is an "expenditure."

"Tax expenditure" is a term of propaganda. It's like saying taking a lower paying job is an "expenditure."

No it really isn't. You are ok with all the expenditures then are you?

Please take an economics class. And a logic class. And a critical thinking class. And a math class.

Please take an economics class. And a logic class. And a critical thinking class. And a math class.
The term "tax expenditure" has no meaning in economics, moron. Logic says that reducing taxes is not an expenditure. So-called "critical thinking" is a leftwing scam.

Bottom line: You're a moron.

I say again. Read my posts in this topic.

Take a good hard look at the words of the very people who write our tax laws which I have provided. This is what they all say:

Tax expenditures = higher tax rates.

It is literally impossible to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

Someone has spent a lot of time making you this ignorant and keeping you that way.

A lot of time.

Whoever that is, that is who you should be royally pissed off at. They have taken you way, way, way off the conservative/libertarian reservation.

Way, way, way off.

You claimed I believe the government can't spend less. You lied. Try again, tard.

As a matter of fact, eliminating tax EXPENDITURES is cutting spending, by definition. This is what never ever ever ever ever ever gets through the skulls of you pseudocons.
You stupid fuck. Tax expenditures are for people actually paying taxes. Has nothing to do with the government spending less. Have you ever paid taxes?

Take a good hard look at the words of the very people who write our tax laws which I have provided. This is what they all say:

It is literally impossibly to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

You're talking about a bunch of scumbag politicians. Only stupid people believe a thing they say.

You're talking about a bunch of scumbag politicians. Only stupid people believe a thing they say.

Are you a fan of big government?

It is literally impossible to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

Someone has spent a lot of time making you this ignorant and keeping you that way.

A lot of time.

Whoever that is, that is who you should be royally pissed off at. They have taken you way, way, way off the conservative/libertarian reservation.

Way, way, way off.
No link there but you may have just tax expended your links.

You are a textbook case of a willfully blind idiot.

That's the problem with simple minded people like you. Whoever wrote on the blank slate of your mind first has the advantage. It is literally impossible to erase the lies written in your head, no matter how much reality and evidence is provided.

Thus it is a complete waste of time to even try.

There are corporations who receive huge tax breaks even though they have moved most of their operations off-shore.
On the other hand, why would a corporation want to pay taxes when it doesn't need our infrastructure?

Are you a fan of big government?
You seem to be.

Forum List

Back