Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

I quit reading to to extreme laughter when a read the 23% sales tax.

This is to due dumbass Libertarians who know shit about mathematics & how taxes actually work.

That's one tax that has been suggested:

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.
/----/ we'd need to repeal the 16th amendment first other wise Congress can zap us with two taxes
The type of tax scheme we have, taxes on production or consumption, has zero to do with tax expenditures stealing from every taxpayer.

I would prefer taxes on consumption, but that is an entirely different topic.
"Tax expenditure" is a term of propaganda. It's like saying taking a lower paying job is an "expenditure."

No it really isn't. You are ok with all the expenditures then are you?

I have no idea what point you're trying to make, but reducing taxes is not an expenditure. That's basic accounting, dumbass.

I say again. Read my posts in this topic.

Take a good hard look at the words of the very people who write our tax laws which I have provided. This is what they all say:

Tax expenditures = higher tax rates.

It is literally impossible to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

Someone has spent a lot of time making you this ignorant and keeping you that way.

A lot of time.

Whoever that is, that is who you should be royally pissed off at. They have taken you way, way, way off the conservative/libertarian reservation.

Way, way, way off.
No link there but you may have just tax expended your links.
I have provided the links many times in this topic.

Read. My. Posts.

See the tax law writers tell you that tax expenditures = higher tax rates.

Christ, I even bolded, enlarged, and reddened the evidence so even the densest tard can see them.

But then I am dealing with willfully blind monkeys, so what should I have expected, really.

Take a good hard look at the words of the very people who write our tax laws which I have provided. This is what they all say:

It is literally impossibly to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

You're talking about a bunch of scumbag politicians. Only stupid people believe a thing they say.

Are you a fan of big government?
You seem to be.

Not at all. I don't want scumbag politicians and big government giving away all these expenditures and picking winners and losers. It seems however you do.

Maybe it needs to be even bigger?

Watch the video in this link: No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and
by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

That's one tax that has been suggested:

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.
/----/ we'd need to repeal the 16th amendment first other wise Congress can zap us with two taxes
The type of tax scheme we have, taxes on production or consumption, has zero to do with tax expenditures stealing from every taxpayer.

"Tax expenditure" is a term of propaganda. It's like saying taking a lower paying job is an "expenditure."

I have no idea what point you're trying to make, but reducing taxes is not an expenditure. That's basic accounting, dumbass.

Not surprised the point is lost on you. Scumbag politicians are choosing winners and losers thanks to expenditures.

It is literally impossibly to dumb it down more than that for you tards.

You're talking about a bunch of scumbag politicians. Only stupid people believe a thing they say.

You are a textbook case of a willfully blind idiot.

That's the problem with simple minded people like you. Whoever wrote on the blank slate of your mind first has the advantage. It is literally impossible to erase the lies written in your head, no matter how much reality and evidence is provided.

Thus it is a complete waste of time to even try.
You are wasting your time because I'm immune to bullshit.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-Tax-PolicyPaper.pdf

Problem #2: The Current Code Delivers Special Interest Subsidies and Crony Capitalism. The tax code is littered with hundreds of preferences and subsidies that pick winners and losers and create complexity. Instead of free-market competition that rewards success, our tax code directs resources to politically favored interests, creating a drag on economic growth and job creation. In fact, Washington encourages individuals and businesses to make investment decisions based not on the most promising new technologies and innovations, but instead on the promise of tax savings. Many of these tax preferences, sometimes referred to as “tax expenditures,” are special-interest giveaways that are masked as tax breaks instead of direct grants. For fiscal year 2016, such “spending” through the tax code amounts to more than $1.4 trillion, or almost three-fourths of the amount of revenue raised by the entire Federal income tax. When Washington picks winners and losers with the tax code, the American people ultimately pay higher tax rates and keep less of their hard-earned money.

Not surprised the point is lost on you. Scumbag politicians are choosing winners and losers thanks to expenditures.

They are choosing winners and losers, but that doesn't make a tax cut an "expenditure."

I can't dumb it down more than that for you.

They are choosing winners and losers, but that doesn't make a tax cut an "expenditure."
We're not talking about tax cuts. We are talking about deductions, exemptions, and credits.

That's what tax expenditures are, moron. That's what this topic is about.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-Tax-PolicyPaper.pdf

Problem #2: The Current Code Delivers Special Interest Subsidies and Crony Capitalism. The tax code is littered with hundreds of preferences and subsidies that pick winners and losers and create complexity. Instead of free-market competition that rewards success, our tax code directs resources to politically favored interests, creating a drag on economic growth and job creation. In fact, Washington encourages individuals and businesses to make investment decisions based not on the most promising new technologies and innovations, but instead on the promise of tax savings. Many of these tax preferences, sometimes referred to as “tax expenditures,” are special-interest giveaways that are masked as tax breaks instead of direct grants. For fiscal year 2016, such “spending” through the tax code amounts to more than $1.4 trillion, or almost three-fourths of the amount of revenue raised by the entire Federal income tax. When Washington picks winners and losers with the tax code, the American people ultimately pay higher tax rates and keep less of their hard-earned money.
That has nothing to do with whether a tax cut is an "expenditure." According to basic accounting principles, it isn't.

And you want scumbag politicians choosing winners and losers?

We're not talking about tax cuts. We are talking about deductions, exemptions, and credits.

Those are reductions in taxes, aka, tax cuts.

Actually I have been talking about tax cuts.

The opposite of "tax expenditures = higher tax rates, is "eliminating tax expenditures = lower tax rates for EVERYONE".

I've said that many hundreds of times on this forum.

To pay for deductions, credits, and exemptions, all of us have to pay higher tax rates. This means they are no different than food stamps. In fact, tax expenditures cost more than twice as much as all our social welfare programs put together.

I provided evidence of this fact that tax expenditures = higher tax rates from the very people who write our tax laws. I provided their own words.

All the pseudocon tards have brought to this conversation is their innumeracy and stupidity. They have NOTHING to support their stupidity.
So you're for a flat tax then. I'm good with that. Everyone from the richest to the poorest pay the same rate and no deductions. What should that rate be?

Those are reductions in taxes, aka, tax cuts.
Nope.

A tax cut is a reduction across the board for everyone.

What are you doing in a tax topic when you know fuck-all about how taxes work?

The opposite of "tax expenditures = higher tax rates, is "eliminating tax expenditures = lower tax rates for EVERYONE".

Of course, you aren't proposing to lower rates to compensate for eliminating the tax cuts.

So all of this time you've been talking out your ass. Not surprised.

Forum List

Back