Corportate Tax Breaks Explained for Marixt Idiots

I quit reading to to extreme laughter when a read the 23% sales tax.

This is to due dumbass Libertarians who know shit about mathematics & how taxes actually work.

That's one tax that has been suggested:

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.

Here where that 23% is a lie.

What the "plan" ays is that if we take$@3 from every hundred spent.

So we are spending $77 & paying $23 in sales tax

That is a 30% rate. not 23%.

This is a big deal because it exposer the attempt to dupe people. The 23% is fraudulent.

Some say it would take a 34% rate.

I'm not sold on that as the best alternative, but it is interesting. One problem I see is the poor
would be paying way more than now with a sales tax.

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

No self-respecting libertarian or conservative would EVER defend them.
Wrong, dumbass, it doesn't have to be replaced.
Thsat'scright. You are a conservstive.

Conservastives believe you reduce revenues through tax cuts spend the same amount, & put the deficit on the credit card.

That's a lie, how often do you lie about Conservatives? My guess is daily. Conservatives believe in cutting spending, reducing taxes, and reducing regulation all to fuel economic growth.

That is something republicans sure aren't doing.

The Libertarian Party believes in the repeal of the income tax.

Tax expenditures are not unique to the income tax. They can corrupt ANY tax scheme, and they invariably lead to higher tax rates, no matter which tax scheme you have.

What the innumerate pseudocon tards have never been told by their propaganda masters is that every deduction is paid for by higher tax rates. So when you tell them this, they are literally struck stupid and blind.

Every time. I have never once seen one see the light. Ever.

This is voluntary on their part. They have a character defect which prevents them from ever admitting they are not only wrong, but have been fooled by their idols.
Because in order to believe in your kind of stupid we would have to begin as you do that the government can never spend less.
Wrong. That is not what I believe.

You tards are a bottomless pit of logical fallacies. No wonder you were so easily hoaxed into thinking tax expenditures are not theft.
Taxes are theft you moron. And spending more on worthless government programs doesn't help anyone. Not even the ones you claim will get something for free. You still think the government is owed first above any of a personal need or use of that money. So in your simple mind we exist to work for the government and maybe can eek out a poppers existence with what the almighty fat girl at the DMV allows you to have. You're an idiot. A willing one.
Spoken ,like a true America hating Trumpette. Supporting your country is stealing from you?
Supporting your country doesn't include every stupid social engineering program the government can come up with. 75% of the government could go away today and never be missed.

I quit reading to to extreme laughter when a read the 23% sales tax.

This is to due dumbass Libertarians who know shit about mathematics & how taxes actually work.

That's one tax that has been suggested:

Let me point out that this is not a new idea. The FAIR Tax repeals all 73,000 pages of the tax code in favor of a single 23% sales tax. Americans for Tax Reform proposes a single flat income tax. Next week, I’ll be laying out my own proposal for a revenue-neutral tax code with no loopholes.

Here where that 23% is a lie.

What the "plan" ays is that if we take$@3 from every hundred spent.

So we are spending $77 & paying $23 in sales tax

That is a 30% rate. not 23%.

This is a big deal because it exposer the attempt to dupe people. The 23% is fraudulent.

Some say it would take a 34% rate.

I'm not sold on that as the best alternative, but it is interesting. One problem I see is the poor
would be paying way more than now with a sales tax.

You think anyone gives a shit about the poor? States already fuck over the poor with taxes and fees, this would pile on another 34% holy shit.

The Corporate tax is a thinly veiled Federal sales tax. I can't understand why some people don't realise that. Raise it and guess what the business does, adds that cost onto the price of the goods or services they provide. The Company doesn't pay that tax the consumer does.

Bullshit.

So, If trump gets his way & the corporate rate drops from 35% to 15%, we can expect all prices to come down 15%.

Really?

Companies charge based on market pricing.
And market prices are set by expenses of which taxes are one.

The reduced revenues caused by every tax deduction, credit, and exemption has to be replaced by raising tax rates on EVERYONE. They are robbery, pure and simple. Theft. They steal from the pockets of every taxpayer.

They cost us all money. Just like welfare does. They are just as much a government gift as food stamps.

Conservastives believe you reduce revenues through tax cuts spend the same amount, & put the deficit on the credit card.

That's a lie, how often do you lie about Conservatives? My guess is daily. Conservatives believe in cutting spending, reducing taxes, and reducing regulation all to fuel economic growth.

No one hates the corrupt lying scum GOP establishment republicans more than I do, they are not conservatives. In fact they routinely mock and shit on conservatives.

Then why do you keep voting Republican?

They can't balance the budget. They hand out tax cuts to the wealthy. They don't cut spending.

Yes they do cut regulations. Make our air & water dirtier, increase emissions, deregulate Wall Street. That all worked out so well.

You live a dream world.

No one hates the corrupt lying scum GOP establishment republicans more than I do, they are not conservatives. In fact they routinely mock and shit on conservatives.

That's why I am no longer a republican.

The Corporate tax is a thinly veiled Federal sales tax. I can't understand why some people don't realise that. Raise it and guess what the business does, adds that cost onto the price of the goods or services they provide. The Company doesn't pay that tax the consumer does.

Bullshit.

So, If trump gets his way & the corporate rate drops from 35% to 15%, we can expect all prices to come down 15%.

Really?

Market prices have nothing to do with your cost to make a product.

Bullshit.

Really?

But you realize prices won't go down right? Profits will just go to the rich. Just like when they move production overseas. Just more profits.

So you eliminate the corporate tax and just raise taxes directly on the consumer to make up the revenue difference?
/----/// Either way we pay. My post was an attempt to educate Progs who screech raise corporate taxes and mock us when we say those taxes are passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. Progs demanded proof and I provided it.

But do you vote Republican?

Bullshit.

Really?

But you realize prices won't go down right? Profits will just go to the rich. Just like when they move production overseas. Just more profits.
/----/ In this case the water company is a monopoly and consumers have no choice but in regular consumer goods there is plenty of competition to keep prices low. Take the ever lowering cost of PCs for example. Prices are driven by competition that Libtards hate.

So you eliminate the corporate tax and just raise taxes directly on the consumer to make up the revenue difference?
/----/// Either way we pay. My post was an attempt to educate Progs who screech raise corporate taxes and mock us when we say those taxes are passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. Progs demanded proof and I provided it.
Corporate income taxes are based on profit.

When you produce a product, you calculate its cost. If you price it too high, you won't sell it. If you price it to low, you leave money on the table. Decisions are made everyday whether to alter the mark up based on market pricing.

But do you vote Republican?

Depends on the candidate, maybe 50%.

They can't balance the budget. They hand out tax cuts to the wealthy. They don't cut spending.

Yes they do cut regulations. Make our air & water dirtier, increase emissions, deregulate Wall Street. That all worked out so well.

You live a dream world.

Are you and idiot? I highlighted your stupid shit lib talking points nonsense. :cuckoo:

You live a dream world.

Are you and idiot? I highlighted your stupid shit lib talking points nonsense. :cuckoo:

Example. The budget was balanced under Bill Clinton.

Bush took office & he & the Republicans took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years & a near financial meltdown.

I expect you'll have a tissy fit & deny the budget was balanced & proceed to blame Democrats for that recession.

You live a dream world.

The Bush Tsax cuts heavily favored the Wealthy. Your orange buddy's tax cuts do too.

When you cut regulations that were to make air & water cleaner, guess what the vuck happens. I would think that even a person as duped as you could figure that one out.

You live a dream world.

Example. The budget was balanced under Bill Clinton.

Bush took office & he & the Republicans took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years & a near financial meltdown.

I expect you'll have a tissy fit & deny the budget was balanced & proceed to blame Democrats for that recession.
/----/ Only Congress can balance a budget. And Clintoon had a REPUBLICAN Congress led by Newt Gingrich, whom as I recall, you Progs hate with a passion. .

You live a dream world.

The Bush Tsax cuts heavily favored the Wealthy. Your orange buddy's tax cuts do too.

When you cut regulations that were to make air & water cleaner, guess what the vuck happens. I would think that even a person as duped as you could figure that one out.
/----/ Everyone who paid taxes got a tax cut.

Forum List

Back