🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corps don't pay taxes, their customers do...Blah Blah Blah

We all heard this Republican pile of horseshit:

"Corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do."

We also heard this crock:

" Raising taxes on corporations will just raise prices"

That one mostly in arguments about extraction taxes for fossil fuels and oil subsidies or any tax on business.

With "The Donald J Trump Greatest Tax Cut In History" aka "Middle Class get Fucked so rich people get more money" Bill, the corporate tax cut rate gets slashed.

So, we should all see prices fall.

Do you think it will start today? January 1st?

I quit buying all non essentials weeks ago in anticipation. Just curious as to how long I need to wait.

Can someone explain that since a corporation's taxes are paid by customers and the tax rate is then cut to 20% & customers pay that twenty percent, how do corporations get more money for this mythical investment & hiring?

Prices fall or increased wages. Either way, it’s a win for the consumer.

But we know you don’t give a rip, so there’s that

Prices fall? Yea right.

Corporations have lots of money now. Did they cut rices? Nope. Did they give everone aises? Nope.

Why do you think they will do it now.

That one mostly in arguments about extraction taxes for fossil fuels and oil subsidies or any tax on business.

With "The Donald J Trump Greatest Tax Cut In History" aka "Middle Class get Fucked so rich people get more money" Bill, the corporate tax cut rate gets slashed.

I quit buying all non essentials weeks ago in anticipation. Just curious as to how long I need to wait.

Can someone explain that since a corporation's taxes are paid by customers and the tax rate is then cut to 20% & customers pay that twenty percent, how do corporations get more money for this mythical investment & hiring?

Support a national sales tax on finished products, that way everyone knows right of the bat how much they spend in taxes.

Corporations will make their $$ somehow, and if you tax them more they will figure out a way to keep making it, either by cutting staff, raising prices, or cutting quality.

Make those that live check to check pay tax on 100% of their money while wealthy people pay on less than 20%. Yep, that's fair.

How do they pay tax on 100% of their money with the increased Standard deduction?
You would not be paying taxes on any money saved. There for if you have no savings for a week or all of your money has been used it was used on items with a 2o% tax you have effectivly paid 20% on every dollar you have made as you have used it on usable items hence the usery tax. If I can bank half of my money then 50% of all my pay that week effectivly avoids the tax.

Why should you care?
Maybe Democrats should have bothered with taxes when they had a super majority instead of destroying the healthcare system, eh?
GE, Obama's buddies, didn't pay taxes in the Obama Error, why is that?

They did dipshit when they had to pass the ARRA to fix the mess that Bush & your Republicans left behind.
That why Obama’s buddy GE paid no taxes during his reign of terror?

Their financial division lost lots of money in the Great Bush Recession.

Not much of an accountant are you.
Justifying why huge corporations that make billions pay no taxes, hilarious.

General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas
General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas | HuffPost

You asked, I answered. That is the way it works in large corps. Some division make money & some don't. You take a global recession & throw in a banking crisis & losses in one place will balance out profits in another.,
'But that is understanding corporations & likely the reason you are so confused.

Support a national sales tax on finished products, that way everyone knows right of the bat how much they spend in taxes.

Corporations will make their $$ somehow, and if you tax them more they will figure out a way to keep making it, either by cutting staff, raising prices, or cutting quality.

Make those that live check to check pay tax on 100% of their money while wealthy people pay on less than 20%. Yep, that's fair.

Why do they live pay check to pay check?

Oh yeah they vote for Democrats
They are actually less likely to live pay check to pay check if they are democrats,sorry to bust your bubble.

Why should you care?
Maybe Democrats should have bothered with taxes when they had a super majority instead of destroying the healthcare system, eh?
GE, Obama's buddies, didn't pay taxes in the Obama Error, why is that?

They did dipshit when they had to pass the ARRA to fix the mess that Bush & your Republicans left behind.
That why Obama’s buddy GE paid no taxes during his reign of terror?

Their financial division lost lots of money in the Great Bush Recession.

Not much of an accountant are you.
Justifying why huge corporations that make billions pay no taxes, hilarious.

General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas
General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas | HuffPost

You asked, I answered. That is the way it works in large corps. Some division make money & some don't. You take a global recession & throw in a banking crisis & losses in one place will balance out profits in another.,
'But that is understanding corporations & likely the reason you are so confused.
Hilarious you defend huge corporations who make billions in profit from having to pay taxes.

How do they pay tax on 100% of their money with the increased Standard deduction?

Follow the thread. You wanted to change to a national sales tax.

Are you senile?

Only if the income tax is repealed at the federal level.

When you suggest we go to a National Sales tax that is in place of the current system, right? Do you know what you post?

Yes, people actually seeing how much they pay for government instead of it being hidden in your paycheck.

You would not be paying taxes on any money saved. There for if you have no savings for a week or all of your money has been used it was used on items with a 2o% tax you have effectivly paid 20% on every dollar you have made as you have used it on usable items hence the usery tax. If I can bank half of my money then 50% of all my pay that week effectivly avoids the tax.

That makes no sense as a response whatsoever.

No one pays on a 100% of their income, due to the Standard deduction.

Prices fall or increased wages. Either way, it’s a win for the consumer.

But we know you don’t give a rip, so there’s that

Prices fall? Yea right.

Corporations have lots of money now. Did they cut rices? Nope. Did they give everone aises? Nope.

Why do you think they will do it now.

Keep up dummy

Plenty of companies doing it now. You’ve seen the stories.

Why do you hate the middle class so much?

You are dismissing the possibility that the ceos are lazy, stupid and corrupt.

I assume that they will hope to just keep the extra money, and pass on their savings until competition forces them too.

And since their competitors are just as greedy and lazy, they never get force to.

NOw, if you reverse it, and raise their costs, then being lazy, ie inaction, COSTS them money, so they spring into action to raise prices, knowing that their competitors are doing the same.

You are not paying 100% of your income. 100% of your income is tax if you spend all of your income. Lets say you make $100 per week to make the math easy. You only spend $50.00 per week. Your spent income is taxed at 20% because it is a usery tax. You will pay 50.00 x 0.20=$10.00 in taxes for the week. Now lets take a different guy also making $100 per week but his house and car are not paid off like the last guy and he spends his whole pay check just to survive. He uses his whole paycheck out of nesecity. He uses $100 instead of 50 so his math works out 100x0.20=$20.00 paid in taxes. In this case the poor guy with bills pays twice what the guy with out bills pays in taxes This is what the last guy was talking about. In reality you are just defferring tax payment, I doubt real dave thought about this maybe he did. What good is it to save money that can not be used down the road. If it can not be used you have not saved it you have burnt it. My point is this that saved money will eventually be used and subject to the usery tax to figure out the long term advantage one would have to know what return the stored money got on investment. That is the real advantage the guy who could save ended up with long term.

You are not paying 100% of your income. 100% of your income is tax if you spend all of your income. Lets say you make $100 per week to make the math easy. You only spend $50.00 per week. Your spent income is taxed at 20% because it is a usery tax. You will pay 50.00 x 0.20=$10.00 in taxes for the week. Now lets take a different guy also making $100 per week but his house and car are not paid off like the last guy and he spends his whole pay check just to survive. He uses his whole paycheck out of nesecity. He uses $100 instead of 50 so his math works out 100x0.20=$20.00 paid in taxes. In this case the poor guy with bills pays twice what the guy with out bills pays in taxes This is what the last guy was talking about. In reality you are just defferring tax payment, I doubt real dave thought about this maybe he did. What good is it to save money that can not be used down the road. If it can not be used you have not saved it you have burnt it. My point is this that saved money will eventually be used and subject to the usery tax to figure out the long term advantage one would have to know what return the stored money got on investment. That is the real advantage the guy who could save ended up with long term.

You are over complicating a simple concept. Taxes are overhead, and do not factor into what you do with your remaining $$, unless of course Sales taxes are involved.

Forum List

Back