Correction: Patrick Moore is not co-founder of Greenpeace (And my apologies)

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
I apologize for the misidentification of Patrick Moore as cofounder of Greenpeace.

Mr. Moore recently said that the green new deal would lead to the “end of civilization.”

Patrick Moore is a not a cofounder of Greenpeace. He is a lobbyist for the nuclear industry:

Greenpeace Statement On Patrick Moore

Please disregard the incorrect info in the following threads:

"Green New Deal' Would Lead To 'End Of Civilization' -- Greenpeace Founder

Greenpeace Co-Founder Patrick Moore BLASTS AOC and Her Green New Nightmare

Greenpeace co-founder tells US Senate there is "no proof" humans cause climate change

You don't need to make a correction. If you made a correction thread each time you are wrong, we would have nothing but your apologies threads on the front page.

I apologize for the misidentification of Patrick Moore as cofounder of Greenpeace.

Mr. Moore recently said that the green new deal would lead to the “end of civilization.”

Patrick Moore is a not a cofounder of Greenpeace. He is a lobbyist for the nuclear industry:

Greenpeace co-founder tells US Senate there is "no proof" humans cause climate change
You are claiming a correction for threads you did not create? By the way, yes he was one of the original group of founders. You are extremely deceitful.

Why am I not surprised. It’s obviously your intent to continue to try to damage his credibility and bring more attention to your deceit, hoping others fall for it.

You are claiming a correction for threads you did not create? By the way, yes he was one of the original group of founders. You are extremely deceitful.

Why am I not surprised. It’s obviously your intent to continue to try to damage his credibility and bring more attention to your deceit, hoping others fall for it.

The new green deal is the ramblings of a schitzo, if rational people enacted it, the World would already be over

What about Ira Einhorn?

He founded "Earth Day" and celebrated by stuffing his girlfriend in a suitcase.

Typical liberal.

....and right over your head.

Actually, no. It was obvious what he was up to.

....and right over your head.

The Wayback Machine says otherwise.
upload_2019-3-12_21-49-2.jpeg

About Greenpeace Australia Pacific

Forum List

Back