Corrupt and rigged government

Yes dumb ass the media. Most you mentioned did report what was happening you leftists called it fake news.
So...........................why aren't those RWNJ "Journalist" testifying, in court, under oath?
Seems like here could be a handful, could back up their claims, RIGHT?
Too much $$$ to be made by just peddling BS.

So...........................why aren't those RWNJ "Journalist" testifying, in court, under oath?
Seems like here could be a handful, could back up their claims, RIGHT?
Too much $$$ to be made by just peddling BS.
The only ones peddling bs are democrats for Jo.

while there almost always has been a certain amount of corruption in all levels of government at various times over the years (some worse than others from BOTH parties) its getting far worse.

Clearly the only answer is to keep electing more Republicans and Democrats.

I'm all about getting one of these organized, but these memes are REALLY fucking stupid.
What do you have?

Every one I've seen posted on here looks like it was made by a bored teenager working at Blockbuster, using 1990s technology.
You are silly. My memes are lit. Creative and to the point. Clear images and text. My work is the best. How long until we see some of your work?

Last edited:
First we'll destroy the Dem party and send their corrupt leaders to prison. Then we'll clean house in the Republican party and get rid of those corrupt bastards too.

My work? I don't make silly memes. I rarely even post on here. Unlike many of this forum's residents, I have a life outside of politics and social media.
Check this one out - I just made it. I have been wanting to do something with this scene for a long time. It's where Axel Foley intimidates the white guy by threatening the IRS to crawl up his ass with a microscope - I think it's probably my favorite comedy scene. The reports about the Obama scandal with the IRS and conservative groups reminded me of that scene.

Tell me how you like this?

US4CC.meme.Axel_Foley - Oath_of_Office.png

I've had this one around for a year or so. . .

US4CC.meme.Smart_Guy - checks_balances.png

Well, I interpreted something in your replies that you are interested in reordering the government charters, as I am.

You don't have anything - so go fuck yourself and die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back