Corrupt Judge Shuts Down Trump's Plan to Protect America With Border Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is great for criminals and drug lords, bad for America, imho.

Judge temporarily blocks Trump's border wall construction plans

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
Really? Where does the Constitution say the president can spend money on things the Congress does not approve?
Really? Where does the Constitution say the president can spend money on things the Congress does not approve?

We’ll file that under “BILLIONS IN CASH LOADED ON PALLETS AND SHIPPED TO TERRORISTS IN IRAN DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE”
That wasn't tax payer money appropriated by Congress.

Dayum, you rightards are dumber than shit. :eusa_doh:
Yes, it was US government money - which means in America the taxpayers own it, Comrade.
Nonsense. It was mostly money that had been used to purchase oil from Iran.

The invasion of illegals will stop when trump starts jailing employers like himself who keep on hire illegals.
We will file that under "Sanctuary States and Cities Providing Freebies to Illegals by Democrats"
Upgrade Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure to solve this problem, right wingers; promote the general welfare at every opportunity, like Good patriots to our republic and supreme law of the land.
We promote the general welfare of Americans and are not the international portal of public relations. Many if you have no real idea of what federal government function is nor the duties of responsible people.
unfortunately for you, i actually understand the federal doctrine.

we have a Commerce Clause and a welfare clause General.

we should be generating revenue from all foreign nationals in the US; all foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes.

We could change the residence requirement to ten years. Most visitors will prefer to spend enough time to accumulate some capital and a good exchange rate and then probably going back to their country of origin to take advantage of any native opportunities which may become available.

We only have an "immigration" problem now simply due to right wing bigotry; we should have no illegals or an illegal underclass with a naturalization clause.

And,

tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
During national emergencies.
I wonder if the Iran Deal was a national emergency.
Obama spent trillions without congressional authorization but nobody stopped him.
All Trump wants is a few measly billion to protect us from a foreign invasion.
The hypocrisy by you folks is ginormous.
Great, show me where it says trump can spend that money...

H.R.3884 - 94th Congress (1975-1976): National Emergencies Act

And what "trillions" did Obama "spend" on Iran?
Slow down! It's only 2019, save your no borders stuff for later in your effort to get Trump elected again.
Dumbfuck, don't you realize your posting in a thread about the border?

But no worries, thanks for [tacitly] admitting the National Emergency Act does not grant trump the power to spend that money on the wall.

Enough is enough.
Obama spent trillions without congressional authorization but nobody stopped him.

Slow down! It's only 2019, save your no borders stuff for later in your effort to get Trump elected again.

But no worries, thanks for [tacitly] admitting the National Emergency Act does not grant trump the power to spend that money on the wall.
Hey, I was simply looking out for you. Don't want you to get worn out campaigning for Trump so early in the process.

Enough is enough.
Ask black jesus traitor.
Thanks for admitting the Constitution does not grant a president any such power.
You must be seriously insane, I didn't say anything of the sort. Oh, I get it, you're lying again.
Of course you did when you showed you couldn't answer the question.

Enough is enough.

We’ll file that under “BILLIONS IN CASH LOADED ON PALLETS AND SHIPPED TO TERRORISTS IN IRAN DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE”
That wasn't tax payer money appropriated by Congress.

Dayum, you rightards are dumber than shit. :eusa_doh:
Yes, it was US government money - which means in America the taxpayers own it, Comrade.
Nonsense. It was mostly money that had been used to purchase oil from Iran.
Just like money from drug dealers, it is property of the American people once confiscated.

Enough is enough.

Obama gave billions to Iran.
He spent trillions on Obamacare, loans to foreign banks, Quantitative Easing.....you name it.
He also supplied terrorists like Hamas and al Qaeda with weapons.

Links

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Hey, I was simply looking out for you. Don't want you to get worn out campaigning for Trump so early in the process.
Like I said, it's ok. I already knew the National Emergency Act didn't authorize it when I asked you. I just sat back to watch you flail like a dying fish on a pier.

Enough is enough.

He spent trillions on Obamacare, loans to foreign banks, Quantitative Easing.....you name it.

Links

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system
Too fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

The money to Iran was Iran's money we had frozen.

Money spent on ObamaCare was appropriated by the Congress in accordance with the Constitution.

Regarding foreign bank loans, you should be more specific.

Quantitative easing was an act by the Federal Reserve, not Obama.

Like I said, it's ok. I already knew the National Emergency Act didn't authorize it when I asked you. I just sat back to watch you flail like a dying fish on a pier.
I hope one day I will learn how Trump got you leftists to campaign so hard for him.

Enough is enough.

Links

Money spent on ObamaCare was appropriated by the Congress in accordance with the Constitution.

The Federal Reserve System is organized with a government agency at the top (the Board of Governors), and branches beneath them that resemble private corporations. The Board of Governors are all appointed for 14-year terms by the president.

What is it about the Federal Reserve you do not think a greedy, sitting President (who has a modest savings account and net worth when he enters his presidency and walks out with a $10,000,000.00 net worth) cannot influence? It hardly behooves you to call anyone else "f-word-" retarded. :rolleyes:
Keep those blinders close to ya!
upload_2019-5-26_14-28-0.png

Enough is enough.

Links

The money Obama gave to Iran was our money.
Iran gave up ownership of that cash when they chose to attack us and take our diplomats hostage in the late 70s. They continued and still continue to attack us overseas.
You're such a fool that you think giving the enemy billions so they could fund terrorism was a rational act.

When Obama took office he sent millions overseas to foreign banks in the first month.
He was pilfering the Treasury.

The Stimulus was just a slushfund for pork projects.
Obama took over GM and Chrysler just to bail out unions and charged it to the US taxpayer.
Obama stole $700 billion from the Social Security fund to start up Obamacare. Then he wasted roughly $1.4 trillion on the program.....a program that is a total failure. A program that was intended to fail because is was intended to lead the way to Single-Payer. He caused so much debt that he started Quantitative Easing to buy some of it up in an attempt to lesson the deficit. He also forced the Treasury to lower interest rates to reduce the deficit artificially.

Sequestration was just a way to reduce the deficit and gut the military.....and the federal government is suffering extensively from the effects of this reckless policy along with stifling economic growth.

Last edited:

Links

The Federal Reserve System is organized with a government agency at the top (the Board of Governors), and branches beneath them that resemble private corporations. The Board of Governors are all appointed for 14-year terms by the president.

What is it about the Federal Reserve you do not think a greedy, sitting President (who has a modest savings account and net worth when he enters his presidency and walks out with a $10,000,000.00 net worth) cannot influence? It hardly behooves you to call anyone else "f-word-" retarded. :rolleyes:
LOL

Dumbfuck...

- The president is not the Federal Reserve.

- Quantitative easing began while Bush was president.

- And it started under the Fed chairman who was first nominated by Bush.

It never ceases to amaze me just how rightarded you cons can be. You gotta be a special kind of stupid to say Obama gave us quantitative easing. :cuckoo:

National Defense contracts are exempt from the National Emergencies Act.
So if the president decides to reallocate unused funds in the Defense Department, he has the authority according to 10 USC and 50 USC of the NEA.

Links

LOL

Dumbfuck...

The president is not the Federal Reserve.

Quantitative easing began while Bush was president.

And it started under the Fed chairman who was first nominated by Bush.

It never ceases to amaze me just how rightarded you cons can be.
Link

Yet another excuse.
"Just cuz Bush did it....that makes it okay for Obama to do it, right?"
Everything Obama did in an abusive manner was sighted as having some sort of precedent.
But the problem with that argument is no other president abused it like Obama did.

Links

Iran gave up ownership of that cash when they chose to attack us and take our diplomats hostage in the late 70s. They continued and still continue to attack us overseas.
You're such a fool that you think giving the enemy billions so they could fund terrorism was a rational act.

When Obama took office he sent millions overseas to foreign banks in the first month.

Obama took over GM and Chrysler just to bail out unions and charged it to the US taxpayer.
Obama stole $700 billion from the Social Security fund to start up Obamacare. Then he wasted roughly $1.4 trillion on the program.....a program that is a total failure. A program that was intended to fail because is was intended to lead the way to Single-Payer. He caused so much debt that he started Quantitative Easing to buy some of it up in an attempt to lesson the deficit. He also forced the Treasury to lower interest rates to reduce the deficit artificially.

Sequestration was just a way to reduce the deficit and gut the military.....and the federal government is suffering extensively from the effects of this reckless policy along with stifling economic growth.
It was not our money. It was mostly money we froze rather than pay Iran for oil we purchased due to the Iranian hostage situation. It was Iran's money.

Links

It was not our money. It was mostly money we froze rather than pay Iran for oil we purchased due to the Iranian hostage situation. It was Iran's money.
No it wasn't. It was a rationalization that was used to excuse treason on Obama's part.
We are quickly discovering that Iran has been carrying out aggressive acts even though they got all of that cash in advance. The deal was simply a cover for Obama's treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back