Corrupt Judge Shuts Down Trump's Plan to Protect America With Border Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution allows the President to route military spending. The Democrats are impeding on Presidential Power with illegal maneuvers.
show us the express immigration clause.
Our President does the right thing by defending the American public from asswipes from abroad. You're plowing with the wrong cow, Samson.
He's not defending shit. In fact, he wants to spitefully let them in and send them to various cities around the country.
He's been defending the office of the Presidency from the day he was elected when Democrats announced their plan to impeach him.

And he will go on defending the Presidency. I support President Trump, and I do so now, after fighting both evil people in Congress and evil people in the Press corps who do not love the United States of America near as much as President Trump.
tax cuts for the rich at the expense of the People.
Yer fulla prunes, pale dan varmint.

This news is great for criminals and drug lords, bad for America, imho.

Judge temporarily blocks Trump's border wall construction plans

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
Really? Where does the Constitution say the president can spend money on things the Congress does not approve?
During national emergencies.
I wonder if the Iran Deal was a national emergency.
Obama spent trillions without congressional authorization but nobody stopped him.
All Trump wants is a few measly billion to protect us from a foreign invasion.
The hypocrisy by you folks is ginormous.
what national emergency?

link about the funds spent without authorization?

there is no foreign invasion; we have a naturalization clause. we should have no illegal "invasion" problems.

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
Even fox had a really hard time trying to spin this.

This from your link:

“In short, the position that when Congress declines the Executive’s request to appropriate funds, the Executive nonetheless may simply find a way to spend those funds “without Congress” does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic,” wrote Gilliam

——

The job of the three branches of government is spelled out in the constitution. Executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch. When you start having one branch take over the job of the other branch, it’s no longer following the constitution.

I don’t understand why you’re kind doesn’t just spend a little time learning something. Don’t you understand how easy it is for the ignorant to be led by a dictator because they don’t know anything. And they’re trusting the word of a liar. Do a little reading and learn what separation of powers means. And then when you talk you won’t sound so stupid.
What's right is right. The traitors who set up President Trump and all the coordinators to get it out to the public (about 300 Democrats) should be tried for treason, convicted, and eliminated by private firing squad, injection, gas chamber, or electrocution, whichever way they choose to go. Traitors ascertained this nation would not make an agreement with Kim Jong Un who is raring to go to nuke anybody he doesn't like. You goddamn sons of bitches lied your asses off 24-goddam-7 to get rid of President Trump because he beat snotty nosed spoiled brat Hillary who's gotten away with treason against America for so long, it's time to put her away to a final resting place so she can never again sell off 20% of America's uranium reserves held in Wyoming to Putin who will see to it Iran gets it and blasts away at Israel and the United States and anybody else who stands up to the sons of bitches. Got it you sorry creature?

Ahem, you left out public hanging, why? :dunno:

Hanging or firing squad is the way to go. Pretty sure less can go wrong with hanging.

Enough is enough.
Even fox had a really hard time trying to spin this.

This from your link:

“In short, the position that when Congress declines the Executive’s request to appropriate funds, the Executive nonetheless may simply find a way to spend those funds “without Congress” does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic,” wrote Gilliam

——

The job of the three branches of government is spelled out in the constitution. Executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch. When you start having one branch take over the job of the other branch, it’s no longer following the constitution.

I don’t understand why you’re kind doesn’t just spend a little time learning something. Don’t you understand how easy it is for the ignorant to be led by a dictator because they don’t know anything. And they’re trusting the word of a liar. Do a little reading and learn what separation of powers means. And then when you talk you won’t sound so stupid.
What's right is right. The traitors who set up President Trump and all the coordinators to get it out to the public (about 300 Democrats) should be tried for treason, convicted, and eliminated by private firing squad, injection, gas chamber, or electrocution, whichever way they choose to go. Traitors ascertained this nation would not make an agreement with Kim Jong Un who is raring to go to nuke anybody he doesn't like. You goddamn sons of bitches lied your asses off 24-goddam-7 to get rid of President Trump because he beat snotty nosed spoiled brat Hillary who's gotten away with treason against America for so long, it's time to put her away to a final resting place so she can never again sell off 20% of America's uranium reserves held in Wyoming to Putin who will see to it Iran gets it and blasts away at Israel and the United States and anybody else who stands up to the sons of bitches. Got it you sorry creature?

Ahem, you left out public hanging, why? :dunno:

Hanging or firing squad is the way to go. Pretty sure less can go wrong with hanging.
Well, if they want to be publicly hung, let 'em. :cranky:

All Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?
he didn't say that
he said he would give mexico 1 year to clean up their act - if they didnt he would impose a tariff. that means AMERICAN TAXPAYERS pay the bills for his wall. judge or no judge .. THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.
SUCKERS.
Meaning Billyboom LIED and yeah there will be a wall and it will have expensive toll gates meaning those traversing the border will pay for it.

TRAITOR. :D
I didn't know it was possible to lie while simply asking a question.
How does that work exactly?
Goofy Billyboom sez: I didn't know it was possible to lie while simply asking a question. How does that work exactly?

Gee, Doofus that's easy. Read your own posts! :deal: :21: :eusa_dance: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :D

My post:

Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?

How in the name of god is that a lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enough is enough.
Really? Where does the Constitution say the president can spend money on things the Congress does not approve?
During national emergencies.
I wonder if the Iran Deal was a national emergency.
Obama spent trillions without congressional authorization but nobody stopped him.
All Trump wants is a few measly billion to protect us from a foreign invasion.
The hypocrisy by you folks is ginormous.
what national emergency?

link about the funds spent without authorization?

there is no foreign invasion; we have a naturalization clause. we should have no illegal "invasion" problems.
No foreign invasion?
Yeah.....keep telling yourself that.

BadShabbyIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

The definition of a criminal is one who has committed a crime.

Sneaking into this country illegally is a crime, it is against the law. So every one of these Mexicans are by definition criminals by simple means of how they choose to enter this country. They are disrespecting our laws and I have no use for them. Send them back, shoot them. I don't care. They disrespect my country they can all go to hell.

The Constitution allows the President to route military spending. The Democrats are impeding on Presidential Power with illegal maneuvers.
Our President does the right thing by defending the American public from asswipes from abroad. You're plowing with the wrong cow, Samson.
He's not defending shit. In fact, he wants to spitefully let them in and send them to various cities around the country.
He's been defending the office of the Presidency from the day he was elected when Democrats announced their plan to impeach him.

And he will go on defending the Presidency. I support President Trump, and I do so now, after fighting both evil people in Congress and evil people in the Press corps who do not love the United States of America near as much as President Trump.

It's sad when a party thinks that giving people back more of their own hard earned money is "at the expense of the people."

Why is it that liberals think "the rich" are not entitled to keep their own money as much as a poor persons? Does a persons net worth determine their right to keep their own wealth?

Last edited:

The definition of a criminal is one who has committed a crime.

Sneaking into this country illegally is a crime, it is against the law. So every one of these Mexicans are by definition criminals by simple means of how they choose to enter this country. They are disrespecting our laws and I have no use for them. Send them back, shoot them. I don't care. They disrespect my country they can all go to hell.

My question had nothing to do with illegals.
Read it again.

he didn't say that
he said he would give mexico 1 year to clean up their act - if they didnt he would impose a tariff. that means AMERICAN TAXPAYERS pay the bills for his wall. judge or no judge .. THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.
SUCKERS.
Meaning Billyboom LIED and yeah there will be a wall and it will have expensive toll gates meaning those traversing the border will pay for it.

TRAITOR. :D
I didn't know it was possible to lie while simply asking a question.
How does that work exactly?
Goofy Billyboom sez: I didn't know it was possible to lie while simply asking a question. How does that work exactly?

Gee, Doofus that's easy. Read your own posts! :deal: :21: :eusa_dance: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :D

My post:

Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?

How in the name of god is that a lie?

On my monitor, you said "I didn't know it was possible to lie while simply asking a question. How does that work exactly?" I had to go back twice to find it at #134. But while we're on the subject, you also said at some time, "Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?" It was not the post I was responding to.

It's sad when a party thinks that giving people back more of their own hard earned money is "at the expense of the people."

Why is it that liberals think "the rich" are not entitled to keep their own money as much as a poor persons? Does a persons net worth determine their right to keep their own wealth?
Using the rich as a scapegoat is an old communist tactic to gain power over the masses.

It’s a feelings thing that everything must be smoothed out so those at the bottom become more happy and those at the top become less happy. They have utterly no problem with that so come on Libs and raise your hands!

Last edited:

Enough is enough.
This isn't about Demmie bullshitting all over the President whom they have targeted for a take out since he announced his run for President. When they carried it over to his administration's protective powers both in the Constitution and the President's Oath of Office, that is when we knew they were following somebody else's Constution and not the United States Constitution.

May each and every single Democrat in Congress who has gone with the pack spend three years in the solitary confinement for having tried to put President Trump's power on the shitter for trying to stop the financial burdens illegal immigrants have forcefully tried to inflict on the American taxpayer through rogue Democrat's trying to destroy Donald Trump and Republicans on every front in underhanded ways.
All that just to avoid answering my question? I graciously accept your concession.
The President did the right thing. You're asking me to do the Supreme Court's job. I am only qualified to defend the President from hound dogs like you who go along with the false accusations the Democrats have been throwing against President Trump because he won the office of President, and all their efforts on recruiting illegal aliens to vote Democrat failed.

People are going to prison in the near future for taking aim at President Trump and preventing him from keeping his oath of office. They're not the President. Neither is this hateful Democrat judge who couldn't find his ass with a search warrant.
LOLOL

Rightards have been saying people are going to prison over that for two years now.

Any... day... now..............

he said he would give mexico 1 year to clean up their act - if they didnt he would impose a tariff.

that means AMERICAN TAXPAYERS pay the bills for his wall.

judge or no judge ..

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.

SUCKERS.
You are mistaken.

how is that NATIONAL EMERGENCY thingie workin' out for ya ........

:abgg2q.jpg:
Laugh now. Wait until Democrats using the Deep State are behind bars for treason. Then and only then will you understand your mistake.
:cuckoo:
Project much?
No.

Enough is enough.

We’ll file that under “BILLIONS IN CASH LOADED ON PALLETS AND SHIPPED TO TERRORISTS IN IRAN DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE”
That wasn't tax payer money appropriated by Congress.

Dayum, you rightards are dumber than shit. :eusa_doh:

Enough is enough.
This isn't about Demmie bullshitting all over the President whom they have targeted for a take out since he announced his run for President. When they carried it over to his administration's protective powers both in the Constitution and the President's Oath of Office, that is when we knew they were following somebody else's Constution and not the United States Constitution.

May each and every single Democrat in Congress who has gone with the pack spend three years in the solitary confinement for having tried to put President Trump's power on the shitter for trying to stop the financial burdens illegal immigrants have forcefully tried to inflict on the American taxpayer through rogue Democrat's trying to destroy Donald Trump and Republicans on every front in underhanded ways.
All that just to avoid answering my question? I graciously accept your concession.
The President did the right thing. You're asking me to do the Supreme Court's job. I am only qualified to defend the President from hound dogs like you who go along with the false accusations the Democrats have been throwing against President Trump because he won the office of President, and all their efforts on recruiting illegal aliens to vote Democrat failed.

People are going to prison in the near future for taking aim at President Trump and preventing him from keeping his oath of office. They're not the President. Neither is this hateful Democrat judge who couldn't find his ass with a search warrant.
LOLOL

Rightards have been saying people are going to prison over that for two years now.

Any... day... now..............
Rightards have change in one way. We would watch your cities vaporize. We are like you more and more.

Enough is enough.

We’ll file that under “BILLIONS IN CASH LOADED ON PALLETS AND SHIPPED TO TERRORISTS IN IRAN DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE”
That wasn't tax payer money appropriated by Congress.

Dayum, you rightards are dumber than shit. :eusa_doh:
Yes, it was US government money - which means in America the taxpayers own it, Comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back