Cortez Duncan, 15 shot and killed Thanksgiving morning in Louisville Ky.

I don’t know if any Conservative that supports the illegal use of firearms. Try again

Meanwhile in cities run by dems across the country violent felons caught with firearms are then quickly released back on the streets

For example.....George Soros funded, democrat party prosecutor Kim Foxx in Chicago had 5 gang members on video shooting at each other on a public street....two of them were shot, wounded and left on the ground....captured by police....she refused to charge any of them.......

CWBchicago is a website that tracks Chicago crime....they have listed all of the felons released on bond, often no cash bail, and on home monitoring, who have repeat felony convictions....who then go out and commit gun crimes and gun murder.......

Loiusville Ky like most Democrat controlled cities has seen a spike in youth violence and death. Cortez Duncan was shot multiple times early this Thanksgiving morning. No suspects as usual.

I remembered in my teen years and early preadult years that gun violence was never an issue. The only things that were an issue and banned were breakdancing and skateboarding. Police were going after violators.

But until the movie Colors came out. That gun violence and the use of severe drug use started. But before there were racial differences during my teen years because of the movie Roots which started building up tension among the races. At times there were a few first fights.

Our lives revolve around theatrical movies and the music industry. That those things mold our personality. All I've seen throughout the years; people mimicking what they have seen at the theaters or on T.V.

But I never liked copying others or I didn't like people telling me what to do or behave. I was never a follower, except as I got older, I became a follower of Christ.

Maybe I got my way from my parents since they never had televisions in their youthful years. And telling us constantly, that those shows that are in that idiot box are full of crap. And always periodically having us to read and discuss the Bible.

Happy Thanksgiving. Black kids are being murdered at an all-time rate in the inner cities because Democrats have handcuffed Law Enforcement and don't care that those poor people have to live in a drug/gang war zone. 99% of the guns the drug/gangs use are shipped in illegally.
Yet your kind wants to keep supplying everyone more guns. Isnt that right, traitor? You even said yourself 99% of the guns are shipped in illegally from other areas ie Indiana that have loose gun laws. Now you're blaming dems for guns being shipped in from repub areas? You're a fucking idiot.

Yet your kind wants to keep supplying everyone more guns. Isnt that right, traitor? You even said yourself 99% of the guns are shipped in illegally from other areas ie Indiana that have loose gun laws. Now you're blaming dems for guns being shipped in from repub areas? You're a fucking idiot.

You are the idiot.......

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015..........we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

As long as there is 70% or more of single parents with many being teenage mothers, nothing will improve more than it has over the decades from the 1960's. We are taxed at a high level now. Attack that problem.

As long as there is 70% or more of single parents with many being teenage mothers, nothing will improve more than it has over the decades from the 1960's. We are taxed at a high level now. Attack that problem.
So you're blaming single parent households instead of more guns than people floating around America. You're an idiot.

So you're blaming single parent households instead of more guns than people floating around America. You're an idiot.

Moron.......

Millions of Americans bought guns and millions of Americans carried guns over a 27 year period and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%...

That means, you dumb fuck, that guns in the hands of normal people do not create gun crime.....

What creates gun crime?

The democrat party attacking the police, and forcing them to stop doing their jobs....

What creates gun crime?

The democrat party releasing violent gun offenders over and over again..........these individuals are the ones doing almost all of the shooting in democrat party controlled cities...you idiot.

Here...just the latest example of the democrat party releasing a known, violent gun criminal, who then goes out and shoots people........

Prosecutors said one of two men who engaged in a gunfight that left a 1-year-old boy with a gunshot wound earlier this month was on bond for a pending felony gun case.

Maalik Lumpkins, 19, is charged with two counts of attempted murder in connection with the incident, making him the 53rd person accused of killing, trying to kill, or shooting someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. A total of 75 victims are involved in those crimes.

Lumpkins and another man arrived at the gas station near 75th and State streets in the same car around 1:25 p.m. November 11, police said. At some point, prosecutors said, Lumpkins began running after the other man and shooting him six times. The other man also fired back, striking Lumpkins in the chest.

A bullet also grazed 1-year-old’s head as he sat in a car about a block away, police said. He was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital, where he was stabilized after surgery, according to police.

Lumpkins and the other man were taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center in critical condition.

Court records show Lumpkins was charged with felony aggravated unlawful use of a weapon on June 1, stemming from an arrest in Oak Lawn. Judge Linzey Jones released him on his own recognizance, and a grand jury later returned a 12-count true bill against him. All of the counts are weapons-related, records show.

Moron....

Another example of the democrat party releasing a violent criminal over and over again...

An eight-time convicted felon opened fire on a busy South Loop street corner Saturday evening, striking a man who was waiting for a traffic light to change near the Roosevelt CTA station, prosecutors said. The accused man, 36-year-old Christople Davis, was AWOL on a pending felony case at the time of the shooting.

Davis is the 52nd person accused of killing, trying to kill, or shooting someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. A total of 73 victims are involved in those crimes.

Democrats' mayors are in the big cities, republicans don't have the brains for large cities.
Jacksonville Florida has a Republican mayor and city government. It is the second largest city by land area in the US. It also has a significant minority population. There was one night of rioting after the massive number that occurred in the US. The sheriff's office hauled in a bunch of them and shut the riot down in short order. No riots since, because the miscreants are probably still in jail.

Kentucky is a red state except for that infected wound called Louisville. Kentucky has one Democrat in Congress. Guess who was the mayor of Louisville at one time?

The red states with high gun crime rates suffer because their largest cities tend to be controlled by the democrat party......

A shame...another person shot.

Yep...I really wish the democrats would stop releasing the shooters......they let them out, and then they shoot more people....

"Common Sense," gun control would be not letting people who use guns to shoot people out of jail...so they can't keep shooting people....

In all honesty, Democrats do not create these low IQ, violent criminals, they simply support them. The low IQ, violent criminals are created because Whites pay taxes to provide free housing, free medical, free food for these ridiculous beasts.

We also provide low-quality public-school education. Funded school choice and charter schools would improve education levels. Unfortunately, teacher unions oppose these options so we continue this urban violence.

We also provide low-quality public-school education. Funded school choice and charter schools would improve education levels. Unfortunately, teacher unions oppose these options so we continue this urban violence.
Blaming teachers for gun violence in America. Now I've heard all the excuses.

Forum List

Back