Cortez is upset

90+% of American give zero fucks about a congress carpetbagger woman.

Seriously
2oo520.jpg
O god that was funny

After she said Americans should eat less beef she was photographed eating a hamburger poor thing and she was mad about it

Well, she was a bad girl that day wasn't she? is there an actual photo?

He took a picture seems that what she is upset over.also shes not happy about the news reporting on it

This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
No why should I assume what you are trying to imply about women?
You're the one that claimed there is a Republican war on women. That's nuts.
Must be all yous guys want to do is attack women that oppose repubs...
The two Muslim bitches are attacking others. It's called self defense. Tell your two Muslim bitches to shut the hell up and they won't get attacked. That's how things work.
I know zero Muslims but thanks for playing anyway...
I do know a few dozen

Cortez allegedly worked at a Mexican restaurant taking orders and maybe pouring beers. Cortez was never a bartender and probably only encountered a few dozen folks who actually spoke with her...if she actually worked at the Mexican restaurant for a few months, of which there is no evidence. Meanwhile Cortez claims to be able to "read" people. Folks, this delusional, illiterate nutcase Cortez needs to be recalled for incompetence.

Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.
You forgot the maxim: "To each according to his need. From each according to his ability." How much fucking protein does her chief of staff need?

Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.
She wants to rid the world of cattle, in her new green deal.

It's a goal we should work toward. We did it with cigarettes mostly.

Yeah, that's why 33 million adults smoke.

She sure was good interviewing Michael Cohen.

She probably opened up at least four more investigations.

Good for her.

The stupid little commie proved her ignorance, talking like Trump did something wrong by protesting property taxes. Millions of Americans who actually own property, do it every freaking year.

After she said Americans should eat less beef she was photographed eating a hamburger poor thing and she was mad about it

Alright that’s it. She needs to have a burger named after her. I sure would if I owned a burger place. But would it be called the AOC burger? Or just the Cortez burger? And would the three second rule still apply? Or could you push it out to 5 seconds?

It’s just the slogan thingy that’s tough.
Should it be ‘ Help AOC thin the herd’? ‘The unsustainable Burger? Taken from cows guaranteed not to reproduce’ ?
Or... “ eat the Cortez burger .. 90% lean, I. Q. Tested beef guilt free burger?

Or should an AOC burger simply consist of avocado, onion and cheese?
Thought please?

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Proof? Link?
Like look at the news google etc

Funny. I've not seen anything about it in the news. BTW, I sure wish I had a pony.
Of course you haven't. CNN and MSNBC, the Huffington Post, etc, aren't going to say anything negative about a leftist.

You've got two Muslim women in the House and you talk about a Republican war on women. Funny.
I have no Muslim women in my house just a few bitches..
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
No why should I assume what you are trying to imply about women?
You're the one that claimed there is a Republican war on women. That's nuts.
Must be all yous guys want to do is attack women that oppose repubs...
well thank god you can boil it down to such simplistic accuracy.

no wait, you were 110% totally wrong. again.

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Naw, she should be destroyed politically. She's dangerous to the well being of our nation. She needs to be humiliated, mocked, and trashed.

There are more threads on this forum about her right now than about the president. She is a junior Representative that has zero power other than the power of the media, and you folks play into her hand day after day.

She lives in your head rent free, she is a perfect distraction....it is almost like that is her assigned task

Forum List

Back